1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll So

May 13, 2009

1. Thank you Dollightful ...(it means that I want to see more pictures ...of our OD !)
      Thank you Margikins and sweetiemom for the patterns .
      I am very glad . .It's good to share these good ideas.I do like .I'll try one day .
      I can sew .But I can just knit squares ,add an elastic ...that's what I did for the white dress.

[​IMG]

2. Yersterday ,I received Dong.
      She is a girl who looks like a boy.I found her in the market ,...needs a new face-up.

[​IMG]

A baby boy !

[​IMG]

3. Aww, such a sweet baby boy! And what a great little family you have, Gilou:D I'm jealous:XD:

4. Thank you Mitya, and "HAPPY NEW YEAR "!
      And just one picture of Sun and Dong ...

[​IMG]

5. Hi gilou. Oh, I can't believe you purchased a Dong. I have had one for sale for a while. Mine. I really like her, but I need money for Lati dolls. I am so into the limited ones. They are TOO expensive. Mine is not a boy. You have seen her earlier. Oh, well.
      I am not sharing more photos because it is hard to let her go. Maybe she will not sell and I will keep her.

Your dolls are always so sweet. I am glad you have a new Dong boy.
      Enjoy.

6. Thanks for your friendly words : I am glad to see you on the thread again ,Dollightful...!
      I never thought of bying Dong ...but when I saw her on the french MC market ,the price was really interesting..,I couldn't resist..and decided she would be a boy !!!
      I like all my dolls and think , may be you keep your little ones.

7. Hi gilou,

I have been having a hard time deciding if I can let my Dong girl go.
      Guess what? I did read what you said here. I do think I will keep her. At least for now.
      I took her off my Ebay sale and I will take her off sale here in the MP.
      I did have a couple people on Ebay interested, so she really might have sold there.
      Oh, well..
      For the first time ever I took off her original dress and put her in a crochet Kelly dress. It is cute. I put a fur wig on for now. Something different.
      I really do like the way she feels holding her in my hand. She is a cutie.
      :)
      I don't know HOW I will be able to get my special yellow Lati doll though... I am having a real hard time letting dolls go.

8. Yes Dollightful ,I understand how you feel...!
      I had thought to write you in pm...(my bad English) Time makes us change ideas ...
      And I know how much you love your tiny dolls !...

9. Yes, gilou. Thanks.
      :cake:

10. Dong is wearing a new coat.
      [​IMG]

11. I like that outfit. It is very unique and creative. Did you make it?
      Do you have a name for your Dong boy yet?
      I hope to have some new photos here sometime.
      :)

12. Thanks Dollighful,...I really hope you and the others add photos...
      I like our threads with lots of pictures. It's much more cheerful...and just like a family album photos.
      I speak... but my babies ...still have no name !I can't choose .
      I made the winter coats ....
      I am waiting to see your OD soon....

13. Hi gilou and all Orientdoll So fans!!
      Here are some brand new photos of my OD So Vampire Dong girl.
      I have changed her outfit for the first time in photos. I changed her wig too. :)
      Her name is Jilly. Jilly likes her toys.

[​IMG]
      Hi gilou!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      :kitty1

14. Hi Jilly !
      You are a very beautiful girl !
      Eh bien Dollightful ! It's a rebirth.
      She is absolutely cute like this ,with all her toys: I like the pictures.
      Congratulations !

15. Ohhh! A thread for SOs! Here's my boy Azure:

[​IMG]

I'm not too sure what his exact mold is since I got him from the marketplace, but I totally adore him. In the story that I've based around my BJDs he's the "guardian" of my 70cm boy Cane.

16. Thank you so much gilou!! :) I like her too!! I am glad you do.

dolls&tea - That is a cutie you have there. Thank you so much for sharing a photo! I really like his look. His outfit and hair.

17. Squee~~!!!!! We got a new coat!!!! Yea!!! Thank you auntie gilou!!! :fangirl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is exciting!!!
      What a lovely new coat!!!

18. More coat arrival photos...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you so much gilou!! :aheartbea

19. How cute! Are those little kitty appliques on the coat?

20. Those are cute kitty decorations on it! :)