1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll So

May 13, 2009

1. Good morning! My cat Jasper says he looks like the little kitties on the coat.
      :kitty1

[​IMG]
      :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

2. Oh gods, is that not the cutest thing!! I love your Jasper(I has an orange creamsicle kitty in my lap right now! He insists on getting in my room the moment he knows I'm awake in here:lol: )And such a sweetheart your little baby is in her new coat:D I love the wee kitties on it:XD:

3. Thank you Mitya. :) I wuv my kitty too.

4. New better photos of the coat in the daylight. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. -Coucou Jilly, Dollightful and Jasper !
      It's so nice to see your pictures !Jilly is a cutie.
      A perfect little girl.
      -dolls&tea ,I believe your Azure is a Dong too.

-I have tried to have a boy and at last found his name : Erkodi;then I tried a make -up
      (my first one)!But finally I believe that my Dong is a girl !!!

I really like OD So.

6. [​IMG]

Erkodi (the curly-haired family)

[​IMG]

Poor boy : Erkodi has measles !

[​IMG]

a pretty little girl ?

[​IMG]

or a baby boy ?

[​IMG]

or twin sisters?

[​IMG]

7. Thank you Reine.

Hi Erkodi ! Nice to meet you. :D

A boy or a girl? I hope you can decide gilou. Sure is a cutie. :)

Oh, a curly haired family. How cute!

Oh, no. I am sorry to hear Erkodi has had the measles! :o

Cute little coats. :aheartbea One sort of looks like mine. ;)

You have such nice items gilou. I like your tiny baby dolls and baby doll carriages. Cute chairs to sit in.
      What wonderful slippers your tiny dolls wear! I especially like the little kitty ones. :kitty2

Thank you for sharing all of the photos gilou! :aheartbea

8. Hello again. Thanks to gilou, I have been inspired to take more photos of my tiny dolls.
      Here are a few for now.
      At the toy shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We really like your new coat Jilly! (All the tinies say...)

9. I never get enough of seeing your little sweeties, Dollightful:D You have such a diverse group! Oh and I just love that little toy shop:XD:

10. Thanks sooooooo much Mitya. You are a sweet! :cake:
      I just adore that you visit. Thank you.

11. Hello again.
      Some more photos to share from my tiny get-together.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. It's wonderful to see your babies!
      They look so happy together.
      I always want to see them !

13. Thank you gilou!

Here is another one.

Jilly and Qutie. :chocoheart
      [​IMG]

14. Hello. I took some new photos for Valentines Day.
      Happy Valentine's Day from my babies. :chocoberry:fangirl:

[​IMG]
      :aheartbea
      [​IMG]
      :chocoheart
      [​IMG]

15. I hope everyone is good!
      Happy Valentine's Day! :aheartbea
      Some chocolates for all my Orientdoll So friends!
      :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

16. Hi all.
      Look gilou! My Brownie has a new body!! I put her together with a Kelly doll body!
      She has different eyes in for a change. Dreaming Tree eyes.
      Take a look at my cuties! :)

[​IMG]

17. Thanks a lot for the chocolate !
      Dollightfulful ,Your Brownie is very great like this.
      I am glad to see her again, playing with the others.
      It's a very good idea.I like that.Very good!
      I like her clothes and the pair of jeans she is wearing.
      Congratulations.

At home Dong is still looking for ? ! ? !

[​IMG]

sometimes a boy...

[​IMG]

very often a girl...

[​IMG]

?????

18. Probably my favorite pic of two of my OD girls

[​IMG]

My Joong Choo, Pidgeon, and my So Ui, Cloudee. I love how they look together.

19. Dollightful, what an excellent combination! I'm so glad to see your Brownie with a body at last:D I adore her this way and with such gorgeous eyes:D As always I love seeing your crew!

And Gilou, I adore your little ones as well:D A boy or a girl, either way Dong is adorable! I keep hoping one day I'll have an OD tiny among my horde:XD:

Clochette your two are so sweet together:D It is a shame Joongs are no longer made, they are really beautiful. I love little Ui, always looking so concerned:XD: