1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll So

May 13, 2009

1. Thanks Mitya. I am happy with her, at least for now. :)

clochette - That is a lovely photo. I really like it too.

gilou - Nice photos of your dolls. I think maybe you could make your Dong a girl. It is easier and more fun to dress her. Of course, it is up to you.

2. Thanks for the nice comments !.
      Clochette,Mitya ,Dollightful : it's good to share the thread .And I am glad to see
      our pictures.
      OD are lovely. I do like their bodies and proportions.
      I took time ,but finally I decide that Erkodi is a girl .
      You are right Dollightful ,it is easier and more fun to dress her.
      She is named Moon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Oh, Gilou:D I love your little one as a girl:D She is so sweet and as always I adore your Choco Rose!:XD:

4. Yesterday I received a new OD So head.

[​IMG]

Here are the triplets :
      [​IMG]

Sun ,Ye and Moon.

5. OH, she is cute gilou!

6. Hello. I have taken some photos. Here is my Orientdoll So with my new Lati yellow sheep Cookie, and my Secretdoll Yogi.

[​IMG]

7. Thanks ,Dollightful !I like the picture ,and I do like your dolls.
      I am so glad to see them !
      Cookie is adorable with her little sisters.
      Did you crochet their dresses?
      (Bayer is at home...)

8. Thanks gilou! I purchased the dresses from Ebay. Nice and low cost. Very nice of someone to offer them for my dolls. :)
      My really like my Cookie.
      I am so glad you have your Bayer home! Yea!
      :dance

9. Yes ,Dollightful ! I am very glad !
      Do you see how beautiful they are ! I can hardly wait to see you Cherny unicorn too.
      She tempted me so much ! She must be a little beauty !
      I hope she arrives soon.

10. I hope she arrives soon too. Lati said at the end of this week they will ship her out. I don't know if I can believe them, but I think it has been so much time, that maybe it really is time they ship her. lol

Do you ever get slightly larger tinies gilou? Like yellow or the Elfdoll Hana size? I am thinking I really want a Elfdoll Hana, Soah, or Ryung now. I always want something new! Today I have to decide if I can put a Elfdoll Hana on layaway. I don't have all the money. They will offer her again in a few months again, but today is the last day for this ordering period. I like all her faces. So fun. She will be larger then my others. My Cookie is slightly larger too. I may need to sell a doll again.... I always want more but don't have the money. Oh, well. It is fun to doll dream. I am glad to be waiting for fun dolls now. There is not enough activity in the Elfdoll Hana, Doona thread. I wish there was more. :)

11. Dollightful ,Latidolls do much noise on the threads .But so many other dolls are wonderful too!
      I do like all my bjd.
      I feel I don't want to have larger dolls :I prefer the tiniest tinies.
      They are like children about the same age , playing together in the playing room.

Before I met BJD I would buy or make very very small dollies (one inch,or two)for my pleasure.
      Now the are 4 ,5,not bigger.
      Yesterday, I ordered a clover Cumi from Dollndoll.
      She will be a friend or a sister for Banji.
      And ,I start thinking I can really stop now !!!
      -I just went to see Helfdoll Hana: she is a beauty !
      I remember she pleased me a lot at the beginning.But too big for me.

12. so cute!
      I love them.
      I want So sometime.

13. Welcome DolleyeSilver. I hope you get one sometime too. You can visit anytime you want.
      :)

gilou - I am glad to hear your doll stories. I am interested to know. I started with larger and then went to tiny. I am now somewhat interested in slightly larger tinies. Just to see and have fun with. I think I will eventually go back to tiniest tinies. I like so many dolls. Very fun. I go into certain kinds of dolls for a while. Very fascinated and then I move to other kinds. Lati is/was my latest.
      I have decided to get Elfdoll Hana. I want to see her. Many faces. I hope I end up liking her.

14. Dollightful,I am so glad to share DOA with you.
      It is not always easy to talk of dolls ;find the one who have the same ideas.
      Don't forget that my babies are sometimes jalous when they see the happiness in your house!
      They even one day prepared the sleeping bags to visit their tatie and cousins !!

I like all the dolls: I wish I could get them all !!and I do understand that you change your mind
      about them...and come back again.

But I still have some big ,very big dolls,not bjd(hidden in the cupboards)like "Belladolls.

15. It is fun to share with you. I do mainly like the tiny ones. Like Jenny here has said, they are not so much like statues. The tiny ones are so cute to easily carry, store, make tiny houses and things. They do not look like statues posing. I did think I would like the tiny ones the best when I started collecting bjd dolls. They are my favorites now.
      Do you have a Real Puki doll? They are very popular. I have not had to get one yet, but I would like to sometime.
      You have such cute tiny things for your dolls. I have a cute carry case that I use as a doll room setting with doll toys and yes, sleeping bags too. I have one other tiny room I bought for dolls. They are nice for photos.
      I have a toy shop, but I do not use it much.
      Thank you. Have a wonderful doll day.

16. Glymmer gets some hairstyling advice...

[​IMG]

17. clochette - That is an adorable photo. Thanks so much for posting it. :)

18. Dollightful you're right, Jilly's eyes are very cute, who is she with here (what kind of doll) ... also very cute!!

19. Hey, gang!:D Lovin' all the spam:D I'm reviving this old thread to get some more love for these little cuties! I also have a question. Can the Sos wear Kelly/Shelly doll shoes? I saw somewhere that their little feets might be a bit too big for those shoes. I'm anxious to know:D Thanks, guys!

20. I've had success with the tennis shoes, but it's a tight squeeze, as are the jellys. No way on the harder plastic ones.

[​IMG]