1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdoll So

May 13, 2009

1. beamlette - It's been a while, but I think I just got lucky in the marketplace. I thiiiiink they're 5mm or even 4mm. Not sure.
      I love your little Naturalist going au natural! :XD: My poor guy is stuck in this one single outfit forever. Maybe I should try out his birthday suit... ;)

Bluemoonjules - please let us know how it goes! There might be a quick run on those sizes if they work! ~_^

2. I certainly will. I have a few wigs I can try out. I am going to want to change the eyes as well, I.am sure. You could try securing the wig with a Macks silicone earplug...

Here she is, meet Pippin - I changed 6mm eyes for the 8mm...

[​IMG]

She seems to be asking PukiPuki Mim, 'Is this hair too much?'

Realpuki wigs seem to fit.

3. Just bumping as this gets lost easily

4. Wow, that's a lot of hair! :XD: It looks good on her, but my boy is hoping to find something a little more boy-ish and short.
      I'll have to take a look through the Realpuki wigs that I can find. Thanks!

5. Bluemoonjules,your girls are adorable.

6. Monique RD4 wigs fit. Many of my OD girls wear them. Here's Glymmer (So Ji) in an RD4 Penny

[​IMG]

7. That's cute! I have now braided her hair and it looks better. Will take a pic later. Very pleased with my little adoptee.

8. Well the too-big wig has gone, and I found a Mudoll Brownie wig that fits well

[​IMG]IMG_4037 by julesiam, on Flickr

9. Bluemoomjules I like her new wig, it looks great!

here is a picture of my little boy. He doesn't get a lot of play time. I need more boy stuff :)

[​IMG]

10. How cute is he!!!!

11. So, I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know what to use to string the dolls with? These kiddos haven't had new elastic since before I bought them secondhand in 2011. To me it kinda looks like their current stringing is fishing wire, which isn't possible since it should be elastic.
      Pic for attention[​IMG]

12. @konzenkoryuu, it could be the clear bead-stringing elastic like you use to make bracelets, which comes in different thicknesses. :)

13. Oh, good thought! I'll have to look around for some. Definitely not looking forward to the tiny restringing process though xD

14. Oh yes, I don't blame you, @konzenkoryuu! I feel the same way about my Elfdoll Monaeme sisters :sweat*_*

15. For most tinys I use 1mm elastic covered elastic cord (like this https://www.amazon.com/XKDOUS-Elast...=thin+elastic+cord&qid=1692712891&sr=8-8&th=1) because I have broken too many bracelets strung with the clear elastic.

Tinys are a pain to string for sure Elfdolls are bad, but the worst I've ever tackled were the Ssin tinys (Umgi) because the loop inset into their hands/feet were so shallow you couldn't get anything through there thicker than thread. Orientdolls do have an S hook at the neck, which helps....not all of the older tinys do.

16. Do you by chance have a photo of Ssin Umgi 1?

17. Unfortunately no, she didn't belong to me, I was restringing for a friend. You can see some pictures on their old website: 구체관절 아이조아

18. Sadly it's not there, that's the new Umgi 2 not Umgi 1

19. They look sooooo cute on your computer, like little fairies. I am dying and praying that Leekeworld sells all 6 Orientdoll-So again!!!!!!

#159 maiyufi, Dec 5, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2023