1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ozzy's Children or I Love You Bambicrony, the new CBs

Jun 8, 2010

1. Has anyone received their dolls yet? I hope they all arrive safe & sound and that BC get the orders right!
      My Sisley hasn't really had much time yet so today, I changed her eyes & tried a new wig.
      Here's a little Sisley spam to keep you going...

[​IMG]

2. She looks adorable. My Kumi appears to have gone missing in the post and what's worse is that I am still waiting for a reply from Bambicrony. I'm trying not to get frantic over it, but I'm afraid that I am.

3. smudge - that is a worry - how long has she been missing in the post? I hope she shows up soon!!!

4. I'm still waiting...turned the corner on month two!

5. My Kumi arrived today. It looks like she was shipped about 2 weeks after the email she was saying she was shipped. BC said she was caught in customs their end? Anyway, she's safely here now albeit with a few things missing. How many spare hands did the Ozzy's arrive with and did you get a kangbo as advertised? She's also missing her certificate so I need to email Yoon about that. The free wig that she came with is the new peach blonde one, which I'm thrilled about as it looks perfect on Iffie.

[​IMG]
      Kumi by chocchip, on Flickr
      [​IMG]
      Kumi - pretty as a blonde by chocchip, on Flickr

6. yay for Kumi!! :D
      is Iffie a Kumi too? they look so different in the 2 skintones!!

as for the kangbo, i didn't know it was included with the vamps?? i thought that was for the new Judy/Amy dolls?

so, how do you like her smudge?

7. WOW I'm so glad I adopted that secondhand Kumi... GORGEOUS.

Hey Yoon said my Roko should ship on the 25 of Feb...at least I have an estimate.

8. Hi, hi. I miss seeing Ozzy's Judy here.

[​IMG]
      too sassy for my taste by arishav, on Flickr

Really, from all the versions of Judy BC has made until now this is my favorite. Not too pink, no loooong eyelashes or over make-up like Judy 2nd and a more neutral expression than Judy 1st. I love her eyebrowns and she is much more beautiful than she is in the site pictures. :)

ETA: I think I got three spare hands (must check later): victory hand, "hang loose" hand, gripping hand and the kangbo. No certificate, though. I don't know if I care about it that much, but will PM Yoon as well.

9. oh, my bad. i did get the kangbo, and 2 sets of extra hands

10. Thanks Keysha. The normal skinned girl is my fairy Keira with custom face-up (not by me), although she needs it re-doing as the msc is starting to come off.

Kumi is adorable, especially with a fringe but I don't know if she'll stay. I really need the money for bills at the moment and I think one BC girl is enough for me. She is much prettier IRL than she was in the promo pics though.

I've contacted Yoon and she's going to send the missing bits out, although she didn't mention the certificate so I'm not sure if I'll get that or not.

Arisha, your Judy is stunning, I love her wig.

11. They come with Victory hands? How come I never see them?

12. She's gorgoeus Fairyspit and I'm envious of that brilliant sunshine!

13. Thank you! It is finally starting to cool down a little bit. We had some seriously HOT days here this past week. :)

14. Hi Fairyspit, I love her in that wig, she looks happy and beautiful!

15. Very nice! Man I hope my dolls don't start flaking...the Kumi I bought seems to be an older one but my Roko won't be.

16. aw, that sucks about the MSC. it hasn't happened to my 2 BC, but i have some tan Lati dolls that have a serious white coating due to excess MSC :(

she is beautiful though

17. Well guess what? My Roko's status has changed to "Before Shipping" so I'll have to see what happens!

18. Here's my Ozzy's Judy. She's just missing her dark green eyes, but I already think I've found the perfect wig for her.

[​IMG]
      whooo... big hair by arishav, on Flickr

19. She's so sweet...I love seeing pics of her all over Flickr :D

My Roko's here...sweet as could be despite a deformed hand and a messed up calf. She's missing the certificate but has everything else. I'll take pics later...and compare her with my Kumi too.

Am I the only one with two Ozzy's? Anther thing: BC made it so my Kumi can't wear my Roko's parts :(