1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ozzy's Children or I Love You Bambicrony, the new CBs

Jun 8, 2010

1. DarkStar, they do layaway, that is most convenient for me with the Dolpa Money Purging Event in two weeks. So, I put my Toto on layaway last night, I am VERY excited. I hope to pay her off early, if my CCs are not on fire after Dolpa.

2. Sanding tan resin is always a high risk. Never know what kind of results you'll end up with.
      Sanding them would mean they would be considered damaged in my eyes, but there are plenty of wonderful mod jobs out there to restore destroyed heads and parts, so it would seem worth the risk to me.

I would have to commit to never selling this doll though.

3. I went and put Pepe on layaway last night. I have never decided on a doll that quickly, but these are so amazing I am happy that I did. I love her dark skin with the red hair and I am already thinking of names!

4. Oh! Yet another Kumi is comming to my home.....just had to!!

5. omg! thanks for the heads up! i don't mind the fangs, but no fangs is PERFECT! now she can be a real girl, too ;)

6. Wow! I have just been able to order without the fangs ~ I was going order Kumi ~ but could not resist cute little Roko
      afterall ~ I wish I had more dolly £s to buy both

7. Oh my goodness, these are too cute. Tan devil vampire children! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea And I adore that outfit - it's so precious

And Bambicrony do layaway as well...

Could be that Pepe will find her way home to me :sweat She has so much attitude!

8. I'm happy for all of you who didn't want the fangs that you have the choice now, although I have to say I don't understand it lolz.

9. I changed my order to 'without fangs' and now I feel so much happier. I know it defeats the purpose of a special edition but at the end of the day I still have a tan doll of my dreams

10. lmao, me neither - they're so cuuuuute with fangs! But I guess the tan skin is limited too? So it's a good way of getting a tan doll with optional demon parts, I guess :)

*goes for Pepe with fangs*

11. Awww - I'm so happy for all you who really wanted tans without fangs that you can choose that option. Makes me almost tempted to consider Roko or Toto or Kumi *lol* But I have way too much already with my Judy - she doesn't have devil horns, tails or wings, but she sure has attitude!

12. Has anyone received their Ozzy's yet? I can't wait to see them - mine especially :-)
      Anyone know how long bambicrony take to ship - are they a long wait like lati? Hope Not!!!
      I NEED a new baby now!!!
      I ended up ordering Sisley with fangs btw ;-)

13. good question, was wondering the same. I got a tan Judy fullset and it didn't seem to take very long. for some reason i feel like my Ozzy Kumi is taking longer

14. I think maybe these kids are not right on hand, I am waiting for my Toto, sigh. But it hasn't been a month since my last layaway payment, so I'm just being greedy!
      I know she'll be worth it.
      costleyhobby, first of all your screen name makes me LOLz, second Kumi was my serious runner up choice, she is adorable!!!!!!!!

15. ;)
      yah, it's been about the same for me. so not really "long", just feels like it LOL

16. I'm desperate to see some owner pics. I went for Kumi without fangs who oddly was my third choice and now I'm wondering whether I should have gone for Roko or Shy. ekk.

17. I think Kumi was the right choice myself, she's so wistful.
      I am dying to see my shipping notice.

18. for me, Kumi was the perfect vampy, er, fangy thing.
      i changed the fang option 3 times! LOL (finally ended on with fangs) but when i made my second payment, Yoon told me they were preparing my girl? so, not really sure what that entails i guess :doh

maybe it has something to do with the resin or faceups. i know Latidoll company said that the rainy season was delaying their tan dolls? so maybe that has something to do with it.

19. Funny, I just pictured a group of dolls looking up at a benevolent Korean artist in a lab coat "preparing" them to be sent away. Talking to them as a group. Okay I've been a little sleep deprived lately.
      Yes I heard that it is the humid season over there.

20. I found these guys the other day,
      and they made me laugh!
      They are so adorable!
      I can't wait to see owner pics.
      I'm definitely thinking about getting one!