1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ozzy's Children or I Love You Bambicrony, the new CBs

Jun 8, 2010

1. Aren't they a riot almatari. You need one.

2. Thanks Stella and costleyhobby for reassuring me! How many people are all paid up and waiting? Just wondering when they'll start to ship out.

3. Eh, me too. I paid off my Toto I think about a month ago, so I assume she's in the "making up" process.

4. I asked Bambicrony when I could expect delivery and this was the response :-(

Hi!
      We investigated the cause of the defected Ozzy series dolls and found out there was a problem in the silicon Ozzy doll mold.
      So, we made a new silicon mold and Ozzy dolls are now being made.
      I'm sorry but we have to ask you to wait a little longer because it'll take some time to give your Sisley a face-up.
      I promise you we'll ship her out before the first of Oct.
      We're terribly sorry that we let you down and made you worry.

Hopefully this means they won't be too far away...
      I can't stand it!!! The waiting for dolls is driving me mad lol!!!

5. Thanks for the update!

6. Has anyone received their Ozzy's yet??? I am wanting my Toto!!!

7. oh poo...was hoping for an owner pic ;) not yet :(

8. Aw, I agree with costleyhobby - I was hoping that action on this thread meant someone had got an ozzy doll! Hopefully soon! I want my Pepe so bad.

9. Eeerf, you and me both! I hope maybe she comes in time for Halloween!!

10. ShIpPiNG NOTiCE !!!! whooo hoooo

11. Who did you order, CostleyHobby? I'm dying for some owner pics:D I hope someone got a vampy;)

12. Kumi :) with fangs (hopefully--as i changed it 3 times :doh)

13. oooh - Yippee!!!

My status just changed to 'before shipping' so that must be good too :-)
      Can't wait to see my Sisley in person!
      Hoping she comes with fangs - I think I changed my mind with them about 4 times so I would only have myself to blame if it gets stuffed up lol!!!
      Can't wait to see everyones pics :-)

14. My Kumi w/fangs is on her way!!!!!!

15. I ordered Pepe and Sisley without fangs, but a long time ago, so I will not qualify for the event head :(

16. me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. My Kumi order now says "Before Shipping" YAY!!!!!!!!...........actually, what does that mean????
      I have no tracking number or anything!

18. yipee :D so does that mean all Kumis so far?

LOL PrincessStarburst, they will send you an email shipping notice when she is on her way ;)

now to go and see what this event head business is about....

19. I ordered too early for the event head too :(
      ...I noticed that it does say though that if you ordered before September 9 and your order hasn't been shipped yet, you will get a free random wig...I guess that's better than nothing ;)
      Hope my shipping notice comes soon!!!

20. Oooooooh I love random wigs.