1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ozzy's Children or I Love You Bambicrony, the new CBs

Jun 8, 2010

1. Where are all the other lovely vamps? We need more pics!
      Great pose of Kindred and Mysti together.

2. My Pepe arrived today and she is beautiful but....... not for me *_* I hope it's okay to be saying this here but I will be adding her to marketplace this weekend. I just want to take a few days to be sure before I commit.

3. Love Love Love xxxx

4. Just wondering, is she with fangs or without? I'm looking forward to seeing her without fangs :)

5. costleyhobby: Kindred is absolutely lovely, and her dress is perfect!! Thanks for sharing pictures! I'm really looking forward to more owner pictures!

greenfaaerie: No worries at all! At least you know that Pepe will go to a good home if you decide to put her up for adoption!

6. Stella, your Toto is adorable. So much prettier than the promo pics. Which free wig did you get?

7. I got a really nice fluffy platinum short style.
      I think Kumi is adorable as well, she was my first runner up in the I Can Only Buy One, Sob, contest.
      It surprised me that Toto was not as extreme looking as in the photos, she is actually quite pleasant.

8. ooh, a Toto! congrats Stella Maris :D
      now where are the rest of those bebes??

9. Still 'before shipping' for me. So frustrating coz I ordered the first week. Maybe there is a hold up with the 'minus fangs' because I guess they had to make a new mold for them?

10. Me too PrincessStarburst :-(
      How long will the 'before shipping' torture us ???!!! lol
      I want my Sisley now!!!
      ......oh, and I ordered with fangs ;-)

11. My Pepe is here!!!! Well, she's under my desk at work right now... and then straight after work I'm meeting with my partner to go to the gym... Argh, so long until I get to open her! I hope she'll forgive me :XD:

12. Princess Starburst, that could be, they might have to make a new mold, as the regular kids don't have pointy ears. The ears are unreal BTW. Trust me, it will be worth the wait!
      A Pepe! A Siseley! Can't wait to see!!!!!!

13. Is it time have you opened your Pepe yet???

My Kumi is here and safe but I can't have her until Christmas....poor me!!! Still I am happy she will be mine!!!

So if anyone has all 3 body types ( v.1, v.2 and v 1.1)...please post a picture!!

Lexi

14. Hooo What a naughty girl ! I love her ^^

15. ditto! she makes a lovely little angry thing ;)

16. i know what you mean! when i first opened Kumi i was unsure...but as soon as i dressed her and started taking photos it was love :love

and your girl is gorgeous :D i love the white-blonde wig on her!

17. Oh WOW! two Pepes in one day....great! Thanks!

18. Alexis Jane is fantastic! A doll to be reckoned with! I love the red wig. So great that Bambicrony sent an extra wig so that we can play around with looks.

19. Thanks Costleyhobby, I love how you have your Kumi dressed, and her wig is super!..I still haven't come up with a name for mine.

20. I like the name Alexis Jane for your Pepe, I am still figuring my Pepe out as far as personality and name. I am very happy with her though!