1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ozzy's Children or I Love You Bambicrony, the new CBs

Jun 8, 2010

1. OOooh! The Pepes are cute as HECK! And snarly!

2. Well apparently there is a delay with the non fang option. I got this response from Bambicrony today:
      Hi!

I'm so sorry for the delay.

I'm afraid we need another week to ship your order because there's a problem with fangless version of Kumi mold.

Please accept our deepest apologies.

Thank you.

Yoon,

3. hehe PrincessStarburst and greenfaerie, i don't think "Alexis Jane" is actually the doll's name ;) Alexis Jane is a member here in the discussion

i recently got a list of "goth/vampire names" off the net and when my Kumi arrived, i looked it over to see if their was a match. some other names i liked were Gossamer, Calamity, Chalice, and Ember

4. Ohhhh, I though that it was a pretty name for her doll! I also looked at a few of the on-line sites for goth/vampire names for a name for my Pepe, but none of them were right for her. She says that she wants an ethnic, mystical yet Gothic name :doh

5. Maybe she's a little Alexis Jane ;)
      I like Calamity, that says a lot. Ember is great for a Kumi though, they are so soulful.
      Why not a Gypsy name (mysterious) like Rumer?

6. My Sisley is still 'before shipping' too :-(
      And mine is a fanged version ... maybe there is a holdup with the sisley mold too :-(

I LOVE all of your gorgeous girls so far!!! I love the blonde wig - hope I get one like that ;-)

7. Lol about naming her Alexis Jane. I do like the idea of a Gypsy name though and Rumer is cool but I would always think of Rumer Willis and that's not good.

8. I think Alexis Jane is a great name!!!
      Hugs,
      Lexi

9. Biting my tounge here, thinking about monsters with lantern jaws...

10. omg! u r hilarious

11. Ahahahaha, me too! :) But it's not the name of my little Pepe :XD: Sorry for the confusion, guys! I haven't actually found out what my girl's name is yet... I think it's either something really pretty and feminine, like Claudette, or silly and tough, like Ripper or Butch! I'm hoping to spend some time with her this weekend and find out what suits her best.

greenfaerie, your Pepe is adorable! But then I would say that, haha. I might be just a little bit biased :)

12. So ashamed of myself :eusa_naug , that poor thing. Imagine your mother is Demi Moore, and then you look like dad. Except a little more, er, masculine? :eusa_naug stop it, stop it

who_la_hoop my Pepe's name is Shirley Sullivan. I don't know why. She demanded it. Those Pepes are pretty headstrong.

13. CaddyVamp your Pepe is a cute one! her eyes seem to be extra blue. I will not say one more word about "you know who", but I am laughing at all of your comments! .. My Pepe finally has a name, and she was a difficult one to find the right name for.. It.. is.. Simone Bayou.. I wanted something New Orleans sounding because she is dark, mysterious and dangerous!!:shudder

14. A few pics of Simone Bayou wearing a Fairyland wig. She has already drawn blood a few times, does that mean that I am going to become a vampire too?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. I just got the shipping notice for my Sisley so hopefully she'll arrive in Oz sometime next week!!! YIPPEE!!! Can't wait!!!

16. congrats :D

wow, that wig is perfect for her! she looks so lovely

oh! her faceup IS great! i love the white in her lashes :love was that only for some? my Kumi doesn't have those beautiful highlights :(

17. Congratulations Dollaholic. I hope you post pics as soon as she arrives.
      My little one will be shipped out next Tuesday. Hope that is true!

19. Well....my Sisley arrived today
      She is super pretty but............I ordered her with fangs and she arrived without - I felt pretty disappointed :-(
      I also went to change one of her hands right away and found that only one hand has a hook, the other hand and both feet are just tied with string!!! Not that impressed with that.
      Did anyone else have that?
      On the plus side.......her faceup is really beautiful and her outfit, boots & wigs rock!!!
      I really really wanted her with fangs though :-(

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Even though she IS to die for cute, I don't blame you for being disappointed about the fangs...did you let them know? I would think they will exchange her for what you ordered. Maybe they got her mixed up with someone elses?

I just checked my Pepe and she has hooks in her hands but strings in her feet. My Brava Bambi Emily has those strings in her hands - I thought someone might have switched them out because I bought her second hand but now I see not. It's weird because they include all those extra hands which seem like they would be very hard to switch out without hooks.