1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Robin/Pretentious Resin

Jul 13, 2008

1. Thats probably your best bet. I could get the information from ebay, but it's against the privacy rules to give that information out. I may sound like a goody two-shoes for following rules like that, but all it would take is for her to complain about someone giving out the information and I'd be screwed. Unless I'm somehow misreading Ebay's rules.

I am very very very sorry that I cannot help you with this, honestly I've gone around in circles with rules and laws and ethics and morals and I'm horribly conflicted.

I know it's not much of a consolation, but if I ever decide to buy an AOD doll, I'll be sure to go to you.

Again, I am really sorry to you and to everyone else who has not been as lucky as me to actually get their items. I really wish I was more experienced (after all, I've only been at this for maybe a month?), then I'd probably know better what to do.

2. I don't think it is against their rules to give it out when she has stolen money from others. Besides, how could she know WHO it was?

3. This woman is a fraud. I gave whatever info I had on her to Rynn. I am sorry I threw out the box with her address on it. Shame on people who take money away from honest people that just want to buy a doll. We save up so much to realize a dream! Whatever info you got you should give Rynn. Please.

4. I don't have any, unforturnately. I was trying to get discordixan too. I wish I had some to help!

5. I'm sorry for being difficult, I hope you can understand why I was hesitating about using information gotten from ebay. I'm very new to this hobby and I don't know the ins and the outs and what you should and should not do and it's very confusing for me because by giving out contact information for anybody could open up a whole new can of worms if someone starts using the information for harassment. The internet is not that anonymous and it could all be turned back on me. I don't know what kind of trouble that would bring, but I don't want trouble from anybody. This hobby was supposed to be something new to make me happy, not something that would make me feel like a horrible person for one reason or the other. I'm very sorry for not volunteering the information immediately, I'm not trying to hinder anybody. Please don't think of me as a bad person for it.

If you were cheated out of something by her, send me a PM and I will give you the information.

6. Ebay doesn't mind if you give out the information to someone privately when this person had money stolen from them. I e-mailed Ebay (erased the message, so no quote this time, darn it), but they pretty much said that they would not ask for the user who gave me the information, and they hope I can get some justice now. So thanks so much again, Gus!

7. Necroing to ask if anybody else ever managed to get compensation? I wasn't able to, sadly.

8. Never got my clothes back, nor did I ever get paid. :...(
      She's been incommunicado for over a year now.

I don't think her e-bay account is active either.

Anyone know if she is still working as an AoD seller or seller of any kind?