1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Yoyomy (Mio)

Jun 15, 2009

1. I also paid in April, or late March...can't quite remember now ^^;
      It's irritating because right before she went MIA, she had me put down as next to be shipped! And then I see all these people getting their orders who didn't have usernames that matched up with the "next to be shipped" list. Oh well...

I'd really like to hear from her...

2. I should admit I haven't been the brightest with my most recent orders with mio:

I'd like to point out that I am the first person on her May 15th shipping list, above someone who got her package on July 27th.

I have very outstanding orders with her. They were made in January, February and March. I know the February and March ones were made because I previously wanted to order EID clothes but was worried about the measurements I gave her. She informed me later through email that she was getting an Akando and asked me if I wanted to order any of his clothing. She said my whole order would ship end of March. I believe this to mean all my clothes were finished, she said the jeans would be made the next day and she would ship out my clothes right after. It was delayed a bit to be April 2nd.

Mio then placed up her new clothing edition late March-early April. I adored the clothing and made an order. I really did think these orders would ship separately, since I assumed the previous clothing were already made. She said she'd ship them all together and they would be finished in 2 weeks. I paid April 1st.

On April 16th I messaged her to see if there was a tracking number, she replied with the number. On April 21st I replied back stating it did not work and I didn't mind if it was a few days delayed I just wanted to know when it would arrive to be there to receive it. No response.

Mio updated early May with the May 15th shipping list and end of month list. It also looks like she was replying to messages early that month.

On June 7th I created another message asking her how she was doing and if there was anything new on my order. No reply.

I updated on June 25th letting her know I was disappointed, that I had paid her a lot of money, that she gave me an EMS number that did not work, that she had updated my order as having been shipped and that I wish she would update me on how she was doing. No reply.

I left an open message at m2kdolls on August 30th basically asking her to update her shipping page.

I have recently emailed her saying I will not be available to pick up the EMS package if it arrives during specific dates. I also added my entire order/ list of items.

I have been ordering from mio since late 2006. I'm normally really patient with her orders and am used to her lack of communication on the website.
      (but sometimes I'm upset when items are missing from my package :sweat)
      This time frustrates me though since a 6-month wait is pretty bad for mio, but I am even waiting on clothes from 9 months. I don't even know where the package will end up either (even though she acknowledged my new address) or if it will contain everything I ordered.

I am not angry with mio, last year I suggested she find someone to help her maintain the website and communication aspect of her business. She then decided to change her ordering style to accept less orders per period and to have everything finished before she opened a new order. 40 orders still seems too much.

I wish Mio would realize she'd have happier customers if she worked a little bit more on the communication aspect of her business. It would be less stressful - I give myself this angst because I love her clothes *_*

3. I paid in April and have received no word either, which is a little disappointing because there were others that paid after me, ordered after me, etc that have received their orders. I hope someone has heard from her!

4. Is mio's site down for everyone else too? I recall this happening before during a wait.

5. I'd just noticed that her site was down and come to ask about it, yes.

6. I am still able to see her website! But no updates.

7. Oh it's back! :sweat But yes, I sort of hoped it was because of an update. The largest updates are new clothes and I don't see that happening for a long time. I am hoping I have my order by Christmas.

8. I hope Mio is ok. I also am waiting on GO for a long time. Since before the April order she posted. This is the longest wait, I have ever had. I hope she can update with news for all those wating. I am used to long wait of like 4-5 months but not this long.. I hope to hear news on her site or by email sometime soon.

9. Gloria ~ Was the GO organized on DoA?

10. Just checking in - I'm still in wait mode and not particularly angry, but I also ordered in April and haven't gotten my stuff or any response. It's a small group order organized on DOA. This has been the longest I've waited for a Mio order so far as well.

11. I am part of Tsuminaki's group order here on DOA. We paid in early April. I think it was before April 4th. At one point our thread was put in the archives because the mods had assumed it had been completed! CelticGeekess kindly resurected it for us.

I, too, hope Mio is well. I hope she gets in touch with someone soon.

12. Has anyone gotten anything recently?

13. I don't think anyone's heard from her - I know I haven't... :'(

14. If only there was someone local to her on DOA who could see if she is well....

Any ideas?

15. I can't tie up money like this anymore when I could have used it somewhere else. A wait of 4-5 months was ok, I could handle that. But I'm thinking I may not even have some of the dolls I ordered for by the time I get the order, I'm thinking spring 2010??

It's extremely frustrating that she hasn't improved her business practices, it isn't like mio has to phone everyone, she simply needs to spend 2 minutes and let everyone know she is alive and hopefully give us an updated shipping list.

Since this wait has been so long, it's reasonable for me to think it will happen again, I don't think I can swing another wait like this no matter how gorgeous her next update is.

16. I'm sorry to say I won't be ordering again, and I do love her things very much.

But you're right. A wait this long without one word of explanation simply isn't on.

17. 7 months, 3 weeks, and not a single word. No updates, no means of communication Mio would react to, nothing. I'm starting to feel helpless and although I've always held Mio in high regard, now I'm really beginning to doubt I will ever see my outfits or my money again.

I knew I had a months long wait ahead, I've ordered from her before. But that wasn't even remotely comparable to what is happening now. If I am honest I would like to have my money back now, but from the other side of the world there's no way I could enforce even that. There are so many of us. Makes me sad.

18. Mio usually pulls through and we see our orders eventually, but I'm doubting I will see my order(s) anymore. This wait has been so different from my others, they were long but never this long.

I wish we could force an intervention of some sort? My dolls are naked, I want my clothes or give my money back so I can use it to buy clothes for them.

19. This may be a stupid question, but have you all considered seeking legal advice on this together as a group? Knowing Mio's prices, I can't imagine the amounts of money invoved here are small, so I would think this kind of fraud would warrant at the very least a police report and speaking to Paypal about!

Good luck to you all!