1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Yoyomy (Mio)

Jun 15, 2009

1. Thank you so much for your help:candycane

2. It looks like Uma has replied to questions posted after the one about Mio but no reply to that one.

3. Oh dear...

4. MODS: I think she should be banned from advertising her updates and a warning put in the group order market place or something! rather than having people keep giving her money not knowing anything of this thread. Sadly people do change over time and she has always taken on WAY too many orders for one person which she knows she does but never changes it. Lets face it its allot of money she gets in advance, to then complain she is overwhelmed.

5. Seems like there must be someone in Korea that would know of Mio and know if she is still alive and ok.. I sure hope something very serious has not happened to her..

"" Mio Mio Mio "" Where art though , Mio!

6. As with all of our "Problem Transaction" threads - we encourage members to post into a seller/buyer/trader's individual feedback thread with a link back to the problem thread.

7. Thank you, Zagzagael. I have just left a note on her feedback thread with a link to this thread, and hope others involved will do so as well...

However I know that with Mio's reputation not many would bother to check her feedback. Sadly, it feels like a rather pointless exercise. I'm afraid I agree with Treelore that a marketplace ban should be in effect until we hear from her at least.

8. Which sales threads, exactly, are members concerned about?

9. At this point I would be concerned about possible updates of her shop and uninformed group orders.

10. I am still waiting on a group order from Feb, and item from another earlier group order placed over year ago.. There must be a serious problem going on with Mio.. Just seems so unlike her.. even though sometimes slow.

11. Over a year?? Yipes. This is what I mean by marketplace restrictions needing to be in place. If I had known that this was happening I wouldn't have joined a group order. But perhaps I don't understand the criteria involved in this.

12. I wait too since 9 months now... No news from Mio??? Still alive or not? >___< I write several times to her, without any answer.....

13. I wonder if one of our Korean members, like Moment perhaps, might be able to enquire about her? Just a thought.

14. I got a message from Mio yesterday. - I'm one of buyers waiting over 8 months.
      She said she'll be back next week and will resolve problems on her homepage/orders.
      Also she promised to ship my order next month.

I have no idea what she was doing for a long time,, anyway she'll reply you soon.

15. Thanks so much for posting the news, Visavis. I'm really happy to know that she is safe.

16. There's hope... thank you, visavis!<3

I can hardly wait for next week, then.

17. I'm so happy for this news and that mio is alive!

18. Oh yes, news from Mio!!^___^ It's wonderful!

Thanks for the good news!!:)

19. Thank you Visavis for the news, I am still not holding my breath though, for me it has now been a 13 month wait!, so if she is bothering to contact people who have been waiting the shortest amount of time, she has probably decided to disregard those of us waiting a year or more!
      After all this time, the dolls that I had ordered outfits for have been sold as it all left a very bitter taste in my mouth, I would much rather have had a full refund after more than a year but I can imagine, she spent my hundreds of $$$$$ a long time ago!

20. I feel the same way xinte, It's been since early January that I paid for an order, there are 2 dolls I've been thinking of selling and they are dolls that have been naked waiting for clothing for over a year. I actually sold one of the doll's outfit sets because mio told me they would ship end of April.. I was pretty dumb :|

What disappoints me is the fact that someone who ordered in April got her clothing in August (I understand how mio works and how people do get orders before others depending on what they ordered). I'm really happy for her, of course! But there have been many more people who had been waiting twice as long with no word and no clothes!