1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Yoyomy (Mio)

Jun 15, 2009

1. With a little chance, Mio work on our order actually, but I don't want to hope anymore T___T

Why answer Mio to visavis and not us? I'm so disappointed...

2. I also think Mio replied to visavis because they are in the same city. After all, it's much harder to ignore a customer who could realistically take legal action against you because they are in the same country than it is to ignore people living on the other side of the earth... So Mio might have thought it advisable to calm visavis to put her off.

Let's face it, we here have nothing as leverage to force Mio into talking to us when a destroyed rep on DoA is no argument for her anymore. Nerver thought it would come to this with her.

3. So, our only solution is to wait... Wait and wait again...

4. visavis, I would like to know if you have received your package. I will pm you just in case too inquiring.

Is there anyone from korea who has had a transaction with her, or someone who speaks korean who's willing to help out in reaching her?

5. Good luck, Amanohara. I hope Visavis has some good news for us...

6. I have written Visavis too, and no answer from her...

I suppose if she has news, she tell us! One year we wait, in april...*_*

7. Oops, I'm sorry. visavis said she hasn't heard from mio and is trying to contact her. I pmed her mio's address from last year. I have an order from early January '09 that I am still waiting on.

8. I got a message from mio by mobile on Sunday. The previous message was also by mobile.
      It was sad that she didn't keep her word to arrange all the orders in Feb,, but I hope she'll contact you this time.

9. Thank you for posting here, Visavis. I wonder if you know why Mio is having these troubles? If you can not say due to a confidence she may have shared with you I understand. But it would be good to know if she has health problems or another worry that is making this poor situation for her. I am sorry that the business she worked hard to make so good is crumbling, and if she can tell us what is happening I am sure people would be supportive.

Thank you ...

10. I just posted shortly, because I thought you'd better hear the reason directly from her.
      Well, it would be no problem to let you know why,, but it could sound like one of typical excuses.

As I heard, her father had a stroke last year and she was only who can care for him.
      When I sent a message to her in Feb this year, his health got better for a while.
      She tried to work again then, but his condition suddenly deteriorated.
      Her father's illness and huge orders made her weak, also she said it's hard to overcome her situation for months.
      Now, everything around her gets better slowly than before, so her message says that she'll resolve these troubles soon.

Little worried if I translated her saying clearly,, anyway she had to let us know her situation.

11. Thank you so much, Visavis. It is very kind of you to let us know. I confess I've been more worried about her than cross about the lost money (although that is troubling). I knew it must have been something very bad. Mio has long been respected in the community and I know she will be again.

It would have been better if she had let people know up front. I think that, for the most part, her customers would have been understanding. But life is all about learning.

I'll keep Mio in my thoughts and prayers and hope that her father will improve. I hope she will be happy and return to making her wonderful clothes soon. Being a caregiver is very hard. She has my sympathy.

12. She kept taking order though didn't she even though her past orders where clearly building up and never put up an notice of any kind?

13. Has anyone had any news of Mio? Thread seems kind of quiet so must not be any news.. I hope we can start hearing something soon.

14. I've been thinking of bumping this too, Gloria, but didn't have the heart somehow. I wish she would get in touch.

15. someone just posted her supposed cell phone number on the message board. Anyone want to call her?

16. We have a message board? Blimey. I never knew! Where is it?

17. Merangel, it's m2kdolls' order page. I just went over there to look right now as well.

18. :doh Of course! Mio's site. I'm surprised it's still up. You'd have thought it would have vanished by now.

19. Hey, folks, for those of you who haven't yet noticed, Mio has resurfaced, with a post on her message board which she also emailed to me. Here is the English text:

Hi. Everyone.

First. I'm so sorry to make this big problem.

My father has Alzheimer's disease. I took care of him.
      I couldn't managing both work and that.
      He die a couple of days ago.

I'm sorry I didn't realize too much time has passed.
      I know this is my fault I had to notice on my web and don't make you guys nervous.

If you want to still get your order and outfits, I'll send them untill this month (It's arrive by 1st week at next month at the latest)
      And I'll give you price coupon 30% per your order price. You can use this youe next order and you don't pay shipping cost.

Or you can get one more item that value is 30% per your order price.
      Item is random but I'll send it good pair of your order items.
      If you let me know you want I can send that item.
      You just send email to me.

If you want to refund your money.
      I'm so sorry I had to say that.
      Could you wait in the middle next month. I have to time for make that money.
      I'm really sorry about that.

I'll send this mail all of you and I'll waitting for your answer.

Best regards.

mio

20. I am sorry for Mio and hope she gets things together soon. This is a horrible situation for her and she has my very best wishes.