1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Yoyomy (Mio)

Jun 15, 2009

1. :( I'm really happy she has posted, in a way I understand but still am disappointed she didn't put a notice sooner. I've had loved ones die with Altzheimer's, I didn't realize her father was in such bad shape. I'm going to check my emails.

edit: Who else got an email? I haven't received one yet.

2. i received an email, replied to it, but since then have not heard from her. She said I would receive my package early July at latest, so I guess we'll see...

3. Someone have received his order from Mio since her message board?

I wait but no news, I hope she's working on our order...

4. Has anyone heard anything else? Orders, refunds, anything?

5. Nope, mio is so awful with communication. I've been SO disappointed, but when I heard her father died and she sent that notice that she had emailed everyone, well she hadn't for me - all she had to do was email me, she didn't even give me that courtesy.

6. She has not e-mailed me, either. Nor replied to my post on her message board and I have received nothing in the mail. My e-mail has changed since I placed my order however, and it is not the same as the e-mail I sent my PayPal payment from, which worries me. I have e-mailed her and put up 2 posts on her message board advising her of the fact, but have received no acknowledgement to anything whatsoever.

7. Oh dear. So we're back to where we were before?

We got her email and answered her the way she wanted us to, but nothing of the things she offered and promised to do happened. If anything this makes it worse... what is it now? An elderly kinswoman with a broken hip bone? (I truely don't wish that to happen to anyone, for the record. I'm sorry I am so cynical and unkind, but after 16 months of evasions, lies and mostly silence I don't know how elso to feel.) ;_;

8. Some of us didn't get emails, paranoid me would at least feel a bit better knowing she knows she has an unfinished order to send out to me. I even posted on her q&a to please email me. I don't understand, does she think we will yell at her in an email? I want progress or more excuses, not silence. WELL I want my significantly large order LAST YEAR actually.

9. I wait like you and no answers since june 2010 ... But I have seen this morning that the message I have posted on her board has been read by 2 personns (and yesterday it was only one)... So... Mio read our message today?? An answer from her will be great!

10. I am the person who started this thread in June 2009 after waiting for my order from 2008.
      I know now that I will not recieve anything from this awful woman, whatever excuse or reason she has given to other people, she has never contacted me with any explanation and I do not believe her excuses anymore.
      I,myself have recently been through cancer treatment and there cant be anything much worse than surgery and chemotherapy,my father also died, yet I didnt just ignore everyone and I'm sure if just I had took other peoples money and then ignored them, I would be seen as nothing more than a common thief, whether I was ill or not.
      yet, we here, who have handed over thousands of £s and $s to this person in good faith are just supposed to forget about it, because her father died.
      Everyone in the world has problems and bereavements but we dont just turn into thieves do we?

Mio (Yoyomy) you are a despicable dishonest person, and I hope the pleasure you felt on spending our heard earned thousands of dollars make up for any guilt you felt, but I imagine you didnt feel one ounce of guilt or you wouldnt do such a terrible thing to innocent trusting people who send you money that they have saved and worked hard for!

I know you wont answer anybody, because you are hard faced and a liar and you know that people from different countries have no legal jurisdiction in your country.

I hope you will not do this again to others, but believe me, karma will bite you back one day you hateful thief.

Xinte

11. Anyone want to try calling her cell phone? 82-10-5204-5441

12. Does anyone know for certain if nothing legally can be done about this? Also haven't heard if mio gave visavis any other update or news.

13. There's possibly some inspiration to be found here in this thread - the CCC buyers were cheated out of thousands of dollars too, and some are very actively trying to do something about it. But CCC is in the Netherlands, so I'm not sure if these infos about institutions and legal procedures apply to Korea too.

14. I'm so glad I ran across this thread...here I was thinking "wouldn't it be nice to order a pair of awesome SD16 jeans for my new girl?" Yeah, well I'm obviously not getting them from Mio. It's a shame because she does such wonderful work and I'm really surprised she has ignored so many people and not refunded their hard earned money.

15. I am left wondering if she came out of this dark time of taking care of her father to find so many people angry with her and just gave up. I hope not. She has a wonderful talent and I would like to see her complete her orders and restore her good name in the community.

16. As far as we know, it would be impossible to order from Mio right now as her shop is not open. However, if you know something we don't, or see her selling anywhere else, please post here about it.

Thank you.

17. No, I don't know anything more than what I've seen in this thread. Her website is still up...that was why I was thinking it was possible to order from her.

18. Has anyone with the ability to speak Korean tried contacting her local enforcement for advice on this matter? Contact your local Better Business Bureau or the equivalent for guidance on possible solutions. I feel this company's transactions have succumbed to internet fraud and theft and all these measures are fully appropriate.

I've been monitoring this thread since it's inception and would really like a resolution for its victims. Don't give up. <3

19. Hello, my comrades in misery^^

I have much to my surprise stumbled upon a German BJD shop which sells Mio clothes per preorder.
      http://www.sweetnhoney.com/catalog/
      You can switch the language to English using the little flags on the right hand side, don't worry^^

At the moment the status for Mio is given as "preorder closed". So it seems they have sent an order in already. That might be a real old order long forgotten, but you can currently preorder Mio's things with the use of an ordinary shopping cart system.

Of course that made me really curious and I sent them a message asking about their experiences with Mio. I told them about our experiences and our thread. At least one of the S'n'H team is on DoA.

I'll update if I hear back, or maybe we will hear from them right here.

<3<3<3

20. Interesting! It's the same stuff so I imagine they're in the same boat, but thanks for inquiring either way. ^^