1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Yoyomy (Mio)

Jun 15, 2009

1. Yes, thank you, Mandagore. This just gets stranger and stranger....

2. I just stumbled upon this thread. I'm sorry you didn't get your clothes. It's pretty unfair, as well as rude and disrespectful from her. She should have at least contacted the buyers.

I was a bit surprised when Mandagore mentioned the SnH site, because I've known of it for a while, though I didn't know Mio was a member of this forum. I've never ordered from them, so I hadn't followed the site attentively enough to tell you if there had been orders to Mio in this time.

I hope this can be resolved soon. Don't give up <3

3. Monthly bump for this thread. Any news, anyone?

4. Sorry I didn't post sooner.... but it took Sweet'N'Honey a while to answer, and when they did they basically said that they would not put orders through to Mio and if a customer clicked "pre-order" on their Mio stuff on offer, they would be refunded. They said they only had an item left in stock that they would sell. It sounded kind of awkward. They only had a mobile number for Mio they offered to me, but when I said, yes, please mail it to me, I did not get further answers from them. There's a high chance this would be the number that was mentioned around here before, though.

I personally think that we can wait around here until DoA is no more, but Mio will not just step up and fulfil her orders ever again if not efficiently forced to do so. (That option being quite out of reach for us) It just will not happen, she got away with it, and even if time helps, it does make me angry every time I think of it.
      If anybody has a contructive idea, I'm still game, but the way this looks, we could as well just give up. How I hate to admit it!

5. sigh, I'm so pissed off and disappointed about this. Mio is in her own little world and with what happened, she just broke. I'm surprised she even posted on her website at all about it and made promises easily broken. On top of all the hard-earned money she's taken from us, it's sad to see the loss of such a talented seamstress and designer.

6. Amen, Amanohara. I just bought a Mio duster in the marketplace and wish she was still producing these oh so perfect doll clothes. So much talent, such fetching designs and the beyond beautiful craftsmanship. I could never be so peeved with her that I wouldn't still want everything she made.

It's like a light went out.

7. Hum always no news... Perhaps a christmas's gift from Mio? But I don't believe it anymore... 300$ lost yeah!!

8. I did try emailing her again a few days ago to once again ask for my refund. I figured it couldn't hurt. Anyway, the reaction was exactly what I expected: nothing at all.

9. Wow, I'm so glad I found this thread! I was looking at the pretty clothes on Mio's shop and got curious when I saw the confused messages on her message board. Did anyone end up getting anything at all from her? I can't believe this happened! :(

10. More then a year and a half here and it was only a couple t-shirts, but nothing. No money, no clothing, no word.

11. ok im sure this has already been answered in this thread, but i dont want to look through all 8 pages (SORRY! <C) but is the shop on her doa page actually HER shop? cause i checked it a few months ago and again today and its changed alot http://m2kdolls.com/mio_shop.htm

or is it someone elses site? im sorry im confused

also thats sad, thats alot of money, and such nice clothes

12. Looks the same to me, since 4/09...maybe I'm missing something? That is her site, though.

13. Her site doesn't load for me.

14. I wonder what happened to her.

15. Looks like she took her site down, or stopped paying the fee for it, most likely.

So now all evidence of this fraud, apart from our private files and our thread here, is gone from the internet, all the details lost forever. Congrats, Mio. You made it.

16. I wondered when that would happen..

does anyone have Mio's cell number copied somewhere and her last known address? I had it but can't seem to find it. I am wondering if Visavis has talked to Mio recently or could phone her to see if her cell phone # still works. I talked to another person who was/is having problems with ViYa, he used some form of service where someone phoned/went to her house. Does anyone know of an option like that? I don't have much experience or knowledge on what to do here. Has Mio's paypal been reported and frozen?

edit, went back in the thread and found the cell# thanks for posting. anyone have her address? I still need to hunt it down.

17. she isn't a member of flickr anymore...is she still a member of DoA?

Her tel number is: 011-204-5447

I tried so many time to call her, but she didn't answer the phone.

I ordered a LOT from her for my shop. I refund all preorders from my customers. Now I spend some thousand(!) of dollars for nothing :(
      I'm so disappointed.

Here address from my EMS slip:
      Miok Choi
      1301 . 117-40. Songpa-dong
      Sougpa-gu
      Seoul

BUT I'm not sure if this is correct...its really hard to read her hand writing O.o

here are infos about the website owner, this address is different:
      whois.domaintools.com/m2kdolls.com

GYEONGGI-DO Anyang Si Manan-gu Seoksu 2-dong

18. My friend was having trouble with a specific Korean face-up artist, I read he used a service that aided him in pushing her to give back his doll heads/items and finish the faces. He was kind to send me the site/forum. The only problem is, it's very difficult to submit the form. http://www.police.go.kr/KNPA/civil/cv_counseling_list.jsp

My intention was to submit my case, and request you all to submit yours with the info on HOW to get the form to go through, my friend also said having a larger case and more money involved would make this higher priority for them.

First time I tried Firefox but a window kept popping up with Active X in it. I then used IE, which got me further, I was able to download 'Active X' which I believe is a privacy program, it then runs through and yells at you if you have left phone numbers, etc. I typed I would provide Mio's numbers. Active X then runs through and it seems it will submit, but then there is an Internal Server Error :/ as a last resort I emailed requesting help in submitting the form, but was also told by my friend they never emailed him back.

If anyone is able to submit, or knows what the problem is, please post! This is the last bit of hope for this!

and I believe this is her address:

Miok Choi
      B01. 117-40 Songpa-Dong
      Songpa-Gu. Seoul
      138-170

19. What a terrible story, I'm so sorry for you all... I hope I'm never in a situation like this, my money is very important to me!

20. Anyone interested in posting there? I still get an error on the page, but I know it works because others keep posting on it.