1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. I LOVE these dolls and hope to have one some day. I cannot get over how gorgeous they are ! I really wish I could pose one for a couple hours it would be so much fun !

2. @UrsiSarnaFashion i love your work! i recently purchased one pair of platforms and i just love them..! the best is that the doll can stand up without a stand! sadly i receive the shoes but im still waiting for the clothes i bought from an user here on the marketplace.. i will post some pictures when my girl has his outfit :whee:

3. So happy you like your purchase. Yes, I always take into account standing doll by herself, that's why even when I deaign very fancy bottoms , I try to make them still properly, so doll could stand by her own.
      Waiting for pics!

4. @UrsiSarna - your Pasha dolls (and clothing) are amazing! You make some pretty color and fabric choices for your clothing.

I noticed in your Flickr gallery that you also have an aGatti guy. I have been trying to visualize a mini Pasha with an aGatti (especially the MCC body sculpt), but I can't find any reference photos. Do you think that they would be in scale together?

I have seen a photo of a Popovy doll with an aGatti guy, but the Popvoy dolls are smaller, so it wasn't that helpful.

Thank you so much!

5. [​IMG]

The girls haven't had an official invitation to Princess Eugenie's wedding, so they fully intend to gatecrash
      - in style!
      6 weeks to go, but they have already chosen their outfits!

Both girls are original size Pasha dolls, Iris in red is Sanity mold, Agatha in black is Breath. Both girls painted by Pasha. Dresses by Elenpriv, Iris's wig by Pasha, Agatha's by MegFashionDoll

6. My Pandora, I bought a pair of the 3D printed hands for her which are good but I had to dremel out the openings more as they were far too small to fit on her wrists, also the suggested size magnet is a bit small but it does hold ok.

[​IMG]DSCN7207 by avrilbartlett

7. Oh, cool @avrilpaeony! I really love the idea of the printed gloves - I hope that Pasha will continue to add more for both sizes in the future. Did you like the quality of the 3D printing?

8. Yes they are detailed, if you like I can take a photo showing the glove hands.

9. That would be great if you have time! I know they won't have the same quality is resin, but I'm really curious about how they can be painted. It's a really nice idea for an accessory.

10. avrilpaeony, Pandora looks fabulous!
      I had the same problem with the printed glove hands too. Perhaps I need a dremel ! thanks for the tip :daisy

11. I did try hand sanding them first but that 3D stuff is so hard, even with the dremel it took a few goes to get it right but at least they do fit well now.

[​IMG]DSCN7213 by avrilbartlett

12. Thank you for the photo @avrilpaeony! Those gloves are so cool.

13. Avril you did really well there, the glove hand looks so good. I like Pandora's bracelets too.

14. Thanks pianissimo the rings are a cheap set of midi rings from Primark, does make bracelets so much easier when the hands are magnetic.

15. @avrilpaeony Remind us, what size is Pandora; mini or original? When did you purchase you the 3D printed hand? I ask because I have a few pairs that fit really well on my original sized Pulse. Wondering if there is something wrong with the new printings.
      @StellaMarigold The printed hands can be dyed with hot water and "I Dye Poly" or "Rit Dye more". They also can be filled in (optional) with a primer and sanded then painted. You can also, if you're really careful, do an acetone vapor smoothing, either hot or cold, before painting
      Post-Processing Tips: Hand-Dyeing Strong & Flexible Plastics
      Painting 3D printed SLS models tutorial - Shapeways Expert Tutorial:
      Dyeing Strong and Flexible Nylon Jewelry With...

#296 Mire Lapin, Aug 28, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    16. Thank you for that info on how to paint, dye, etc. the hands, @Mire Lapin ! I didn't even think about dying them, but I was wishing that brown were an option among the colors.

17. Added Shapeway links to my comment above.

18. She is the original size Pasha, I ordered the 3D glove hands in January, can't remember exactly when they arrived but they were pretty speedy. It wasn't too much of a bother to dremel them but there was no way they would fit otherwise as the opening for the wrist was far too small.

19. @grotebur -- Omggggggggggggg! I have wanted the girls in blue for some time now, but you have really sold it for me. Thanks for sharing!