1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. I am still waiting for Breath and no news yet.

2. DominiqueB : definitely not me, just got an email saying my order wasn't in the delivery :(

3. Has the interest in the Pashas dropped? I just pre-ordered a Breath mini and was surprised that I could actually get one.
      Since I'm in no hurry, I put her on layaway. Does anyone remember their layaway terms?
      Happy to see that their Shapeways page is carrying items in both scales sizes.
      Ooo, and a head for wig making too!

4. Well, there was another Mini order not that long ago, so perhaps that's the reason?

Personally, I'm torn between Mini and SD size, but I really prefer the Pulse head, and I also really, really like the resting hands that are only available for the SD size. So I'm sort of waiting to see what the next preorders are like!

Where are you seeing the head for wig-making @Mire Lapin? I just see 3D printed hair on Shapeways, but a head for wig-making sounds wonderful.

5. In the She Said Blah Blah Blah Section, very last item. Wig Mannequin by Pashasetrova on Shapeways

6. @Mire Lapin

Ah, thank you! I feel a bit unobservant - how did I miss it?

Anyway, that's a super handy thing to be able to buy!

7. I'm in the same boat, got the same e-mail. It's been a long 9 months.

I ordered some shoes and the wig making mannequin from Shapeways, The stuff came pretty fast and looks good, real nice 3D printing. I plan to glue the mannequin to a wood base for more stability as it is quite light.

8. DominiqueB: That's nice to hear about the Shapeways stuff, hopefully my doll will be in the second batch (got an email this week so fingers crossed) and maybe I will go and have a look at the store once she arrives :) Fingers crossed we both get our Pashas soon ;)

9. I got the black glove hands from Shapeways, they look nice but didn't fit on the wrists and I had to dremel the hole out much larger to get them on. Also the magnet size needed is bigger than the one quoted on the site.

10. @avrilpaeony: Which size, mini or standard? Perhaps, if this is happing a lot we should email Erika. Erika was very helpful with a problem I had with an item on their Shapeways page.

11. They were the standard size, luckily I had the correct tools to enlarge the holes but would have been very difficult otherwise.

12. Really starting to despair now, the second batch of dolls came and we were told that they would be contacting us if our doll was on the way.... I ordered a blank doll... surely they should be quicker?

13. Great wigs, @grotebur :)

I just got the email, my Pasha will ship soon!!!! Yay.... did anyone else from the May pre-order get the email, or better still, their PashaPasha?

14. Yve, look forward to seeing what you do with her.

15. Yes, I got my e-mail yesterday. Mine should be ready in 1 to 2 weeks since I took faceup and body blushing. I’m really looking forward to sewing for this girl.

16. Cograts @DominiqueB, I will look forward to seeing what you make for yours... @avrilpaeony -still not sure which direction to take her.... we shall find out soon :)

17. Got my shipping notice Friday, she should be here this week.

18. Hello everyone! I have been quietly stalking this page for a while now after seeing these beauties on Instagram. So, from what I gather from your conversations, the pre-order wait times are not 6 months as advertised, but closer to a year? Do you all have any idea when Pasha may open another Original pre-order? I looked through the thread and it looked like the last was this past May.

I ask because I am set on a Blue Blood after seeing all of Grotebur's other-worldly pictures. I am smitten! I have posted a WTB, but I don't think that is likely to happen. It just does not seem that many come up second-hand, and far fewer are blue. I'd also be fine with the Ebony silk, but they seem hard to find, as well.

Thank you all!