1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. @Alicat I ordered in May and there was a delay because the caster had to remake the moulds, so that caused the delay. There has been a Mini-Pasha pre-order since then, just before Christmas, so I imagine we are due another full-size pre-order as soon as all of the dolls have shipped out - just guessing? So you could be in luck and get your BlueBlood Pasha quicker than you think, fingers crossed :)

2. @vonbonbon , alright! I will patiently wait for the next pre-order to open, then! I have emailed her to ask if she knows when that may be, but I stalk her Instagram, too. I hope that maybe someone decides to let one go and message me, hahah!

3. I picked up my Breath yesterday. The box was so small I thought they had mistakenly shipped me a Mini, but no it was the original size as I had ordered. She came in a stylish black carry bag. She is quite stunning in person, Pasha did a lovely faceup and body blushing. She is really beautifully sculpted, nice resin and tightly strung, she is going to take a little bit of getting used to as far as posing. Those hands are so delicate it's scary, I have to get that girl a good quality stand.

4. I can echo everything @DominiqueB has said, the wait was long (For me anyway, I'm not good at waiting) but she was well worth it. The box and bag are tiny but the doll itself has huge impact. Mine is blank and yet I know she is a keeper, so strange and unusual and everything I was looking for to reignite my doll-love :) I hope we are allowed to add pics here, will link to the rest once they are uploaded somewhere: [​IMG]PashaPasha Breathe by Von Bonbon, on Flickr

see the rest here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33876590@N08/with/46531914885/

5. Hi Yve, looking forward to seeing the face-up you give her.

6. Thanks @avrilpaeony, I was out today so keeping my fingers crossed it's fine tomorrow as I am absolutely itching to give her a face :) They are wonderful, aren't they?

7. @vonbonbon , wow! She is fantastic (as are all of your dolls in your feed)! Congrats!

I have good news! I am glad that I contacted Pasha about a doll! She has one in studio that she can paint for me! I am so excited! I am not sure how long it will be, but ill come back to share the specifics once I have paid for her and given Erika my blushing requests.

Squeeeee!

8. That's such good news @Alicat , just shows that it pays to reach out sometimes! Can't wait to see her. Thank you about my dolls, sadly I didn't get the chance to paint Breathe this weekend as the weather changed (Doh!).... fingers crossed for next weekend, the forecast looks promising. I'm making a mood board of ideas for her costumes and hair, I love Pasha's "Modern Baroque" doll and have always loved Vivienne Westwood so that is the look I'm going for too (these are my dreams, not sure my sewing skills are up to it, but hey ho!) :)

9. Oh no! That is sad! I understand how the weather changes are! I have migraines that one of the main triggers are weather changes. These few weeks have been bad! It can shift 30 degrees F in one day!

So, I paid for my girl and placed an order for two pairs of shoes from Shapeways today! My girl is an original size blue blood elf head with extra 2 pose hands! Yay! She is doing a special faceup and body blushing. I've asked for dark and smokey feeling. I'd love to have a deep purple lip color for her.

So, so happy!

10. So I got my Pasha Pasha mini a few weeks ago. I cannot stop taking photos of her. I thought I would not like her shoulder joints but I love them. She is very easy to pose and therefore very expressive. I will post some of her pics soon!

11. I got my pictures of the head for my elf girl in last week! Ibhad asked for some so I could get fiber for matching on her wig. I settled on a teal teeswater and I plan to do a shorter side-cut Bob. I cannot wait to have her home! She is gorgeous!! I am so excited to see how her body looks, too.

Here is her face: https://flic.kr/p/RGQYkp

12. Very cool and goth looking @Alicat :)

13. she is beautiful! i love this head :) and the faceup is really gorgeous!

14. Thank you! My plan is to make her a side-cut wig out of teal teeswater, so that it will show off her ears! The teal will match her eyebrows!

I asked for the faceup to be dark and stormy, and it is just what I asked for! Lovely!

#355 Alicat, Apr 23, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    15. Congrats @Alicat!

She’s stunning! Love that face up, it looks so beautiful on her skintone!

16. Oh my god, i want one so bad! She is my dreamdoll. I hope the preorder for the big girls open soon!

17. Thank you @Alfie ! I love the faceup Pasha did!

@Elfvan88 , me too! I'm thinking I was the darker skintone next! I saw that the mini opens this week, and I am trying to resist!

In other news, she was missing a pair of hands and Erika wrote me back on Monday saying she would check, but I've not heard back yet. They cost $150 for a set, so they arent cheap! I'm hoping I hear soon

18. I am a bit indecicive, i want in my heart the blue skin colour but im afraid it will be harder to find clothes and stuff that match, or maybee im just scared :P But i want the big girl with either Sanity head or if she makes another fantasy head, id love that. So im saving up for now ˆˆ

19. Erika couldn't find the hands, so she refunded me, yay!

@Elfvan88 I can understand! I never even thought about that, because I love fantasy skin colors SO much! It is a softer blue to me. I would think that any dark colors, and jewel tones would work. Then, depending on faceup, almost any range of colors. heck, even creams and whites, and pastels! My girl is kind of a goth girl, so her range is black, purple, teal, sparkly, silver, etc...She's also good with pink and lavender. and and I've ordered some more laces to make better panties and tops for her. Somehow these sculpts lend themselves to being shown nearly naked; they're just so gorgeous! Here is a (slightly out of focus) pic of her with the fiber I am using for her wig:

[​IMG]New Pashapasha blue blood elf beat girl arrives! by Alicia Helton, on Flickr