1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Hi @Alicat, it's so nice to watch a dream come true, she looks fabulous :) @Elfvan88, just keep saving, I had to wait so long until I could afford mine and then thought I would die waiting for her to be cast, but as soon as she arrived, all that melted away! Mine is still blank in her carry bag, I get her out to admire her but just had no time to paint her yet :)

2. Yes!,

My new sanity head arrived from pasha! She she has a hyper realistic faceUp. I also decided to cut my original pasha pasha wig from its original
      waist length to a more Super model length and added some layers to it.

I will post a few pics tomorrow.

3. Hey Everyone!
      This is my first post here ever!
      I’m so excited because I just preordered a mini from Pasha. Yay!!
      I’m so excited and don’t know what I’m going to do with myself while I wait. I ordered a blank blue blood Sanity mini. It will be my first ball jointed doll and I can’t wait to paint her.

I just realized that I have watched your unboxing video on Youtube haha I am so excited to get mine and was so happy to see someone upload an unboxing!

4. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stevie!
      My new sanity sculpt from Pasha. Love the dramatic face up she gave her, very different from Bowie, my first Pasha Pasha.
      I also cut up the silk waist length wig that came with Bowie, shortened it, and added lots a front layers. It used to be waist length and one length too. It got soo hard to manage as the silk fibers tend to snag and tangle very easily. The upside to a silk fibers is since it’s sooo fine, it creates a very realistic texture/scale for a doll.

#364 Alfie, May 1, 2019
      Last edited: May 1, 2019
    5. Off topic but soooo Amazing....did anyone see Pasha’s insta post recently?
      She posted that the award winning director Guillermo del Torro, now owns one of her dolls! (Black Unicorn) I thought that was amazing, as I’m a huge fan of his...just thought I would share her news.

6. She is so beautiful!!

I thought it was so cool that Guillermo owns one of her dolls! He has good taste haha

7. Thank you @JohnnyAdamsSanga!

Congrats on your new Mini! I would love a mini too, hopefully next time!

I’m so excited to have her here.⚡️ I thought the Guillermo news was so cool too, and you are right, he does have great taste! Lol!

8. @JohnnyAdamsSanga , thank you! I find that I like watching unboxing videos, or just people talking about their specific maker dolls while I wait on mine! It helps me to see what to expect, and to pass the time! I also want to help people avoid mistakes that I may have made along the way, too! I apologize that they arent in any way professional, lol! I'm aiming to do a more in-depth look at her joints this weekend. Congrats on the pre-order, I'm partial to blue!
      The only thing that stopped me from ordering was I want another original size.

@Alfie , wow! She is gorgeous! That wig looks so nice on her!

9. If you post another video I will definitely watch it haha.

10. A sad day for me as I have just wrapped up my long awaited Pasha Breathe to send her off to her new owner. Things in my life have changed so much n the year since I ordered her that I needed the money and had to sell. Hey ho.... Dolls are just too expensive for me these days but they were a lovely distraction while it lasted, have fun, y'all ;)

11. I'm very sorry to hear that @vonbonbon! You have a great attitude about it, though! And perhaps in the future you will be able to take part in a preorder - and the wait won't be so long!

12. Thank you, @StellaMarigold. I'm feeling quite resigned about it I've had 10 fantastic years collecting dolls and making friends through the BJD hobby, I'm sure I won't be giving it up completely but I will sell a lot of my dolls and buy no more until my financial situation really stabilises. Realistically I think it will be better to stay off the doll forums too much because otherwise I will be tempted or perhaps feel resentful that I can't buy.... and I would rather keep pleasant memories. Who knows, maybe things will turn around quickly, but for now, dolls are just not the priority. :)

13. anyone saw the new body that pasha is working on? im so excited! and she show a new version of Pulse that now is faceplate and with separatly teeth from the faceplate. :XD:*_*

14. So excited for the new body! The faceplate looked so neat with the separate teeth!

15. She looks amazing! I'm tempted to add the hyper realistic face up to my mini but I have to work more overtime :X

16. delete

#377 shaDrouet, Jun 21, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    17. Hi!
      I am wondering if any of you have an Ebony doll ? I always had ws dolls, but photos of Pasha Ebony silk girl is speaking to me, just that I am frightened the real color could be kind of chocolate that I would not like at all, the Ebony silk on Pasha's photos looks light gold tan, what d you think ?

18. Abell, I used to own an ebony silk Pasha mini, her skin colour is very beautiful but slightly darker than I was expecting. I would say this colour gives her the appearance of an exotic Asian/Indian woman. Sorry I have no photos, she was adopted by a friend.

grotebur, That's amazing!!! I love the half lidded girls.

Alfie, I've been meaning to comment for ages - I absolutely adore your Stevie, that face-up is simply stunning. You are lucky to have her.

#380 pianissimo, Jun 23, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2020