1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Ooooh yaaay!! Thank you for showing me that :)

2. It's such a shame that you cannot grab your own Pasha doll this time around... I totally agree with the unique style, and those shoulders are really expressive!!! The poses that these dolls pull are extra-ordinary, and it was the body which sold it to me. This will be the first SD I have ever owned

3. Yes, it's really painful to not be able to afford this amazing doll. Being a student with no extra income is tough on the wallet. :( However I look really forward to see what you less poor people will do with your dolls once you recieve them! I can see so many exciting possibilities.
      The body is hands down the best body I have ever seen so far, and the size is just perfect for it!

4. I am so looking forward to the pre-order if it opens again in March! I missed out on this first order, but I have been following her work on IG. Amazing!

5. I feel for you, I remember those days of scrimping and saving well...:horror:
      I am pretty new to the hobby... So I have been on the hunt for an SD size doll...with the wonderful layaway plan, I just about managed It, although it will mean cutting back on every form of other luxury ..Pasha is so attentive to all her clients and followers too, another big plus for wanting to spend, and support her art :D

6. I just got this mail from Erika. It seems that I've to wait for the next shipment, which would be just after my birthday O-o, sigh :°.

[​IMG]
      Pasha Pasha
      21:15 (3 ore fa)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      a Ccn: me
      [​IMG]
      Hello everyone! It's been an exciting, busy week - the first order of our PashaPasha girls arrived this weekend (mostly White Bone and Milk with Blood girls) and we've been busy getting them package ready. Unfortunately, if you're getting these email, we have not received your order yet from our moldmaker :(
      But fear not! Our moldmaker told us that the rest of the girls should be shipped out to us shortly after January 20th and then we should expect to send them out to you right after!
      We know it's been a long wait but it's just a little bit longer before your beautiful new girl arrives.
      Thank you for your patience and exciting times ahead!
      Erika
      Co-manager of PashaPasha

7. Ooh! Sorry to hear about the longer wait for your order. I'll look forward to hearing what you think of PashaPasha when yours arrives.

8. Sure thing :3nodding:.

9. @EchoUndine ... That's disappointing news for you, at l sat it will come in time for your birthday, Wahey!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing what character you discover in this sculpt. I just know it's going to be an awsome looking doll if you paint it :D

10. Received my girl! I ordered a white bone 'Breath', and she is drop dead gorgeous! The details are amazing! From the wrinkles on her feet to her spine indentations, she looks like a true work of art :)

Trying to figure her personality out so that I can send her out for a faceup....and get her clothes, lol ;)

11. Picture?

12. @WillowRain ...Congrats on being the 1st arrival in this thread...as none of us has seen an owner pic, is there a chance of sharing one with us????
      I ordered blanc then changed it, I would love to see your girl please.:abow:

13. She's headless right now as I just sent her off to Angeltoast, but I can take pics of her body ;)

So far I have absolutely nothing that will fit her, lol

14. Sooo looks like Pasha got in some more girls, I think February may be full of owner pics!! :D

[​IMG]

15. @Dreadfulme i don't see any milk with blood color...*weep weep*
      Why am I always the last one to get their doll???? Heh

16. I'm sorry, chica :( Hopefully more news will be updated soon about the milk with Blood color.

17. I must say, the blue looks pretty amaze-zing from here :drool
      Does anyone have their shipping dates ???

18. Not me, not yet ... but I imagine soon there will be a notice! And yes, I really love the blue... I can't wait to see the Ebony Silk and Milk with Blood girls :celebrate

19. @pempek thanks for sharing, so much appreciated :hug: