1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. I really like MwB too and I want Sanity in that skin tone but I have recently fallen in love with the instagirl Audrey and she’s in bone white but that skin tone really suits her look. Ebony silk is also really nice I like Giddy heights. If only I had unlimited funds I’d get every sculpt in every skin colour in every size! But then they would all demand to be clothed aswell! :D

2. Absolutely! Every single skin colour would be lovely, funds permitting. Where would it end though? You would want multiples of some too;) Audrey and Giddy Heights are both stunning. I really love Sanity in White Bone the best from Insta pictures although I have her in MwB and she is also beautiful.

3. Anyone know how much time take to receive an answer from the gmail of pasha sales on the website?

4. It can vary quite considerably. I’ve had replies the next day but other times it’s been several days. I’m sorry it’s not more helpful but they usually answer eventually.

5. i see.. thank you :)

6. Fess up! What are you ordering now? :D
      No but seriously they are pretty good at answering very quickly considering the amount of enquiries they must receive and for how super busy they must be. Just like MoggyUK said it ranges from a day to 3-4 days.

7. After the huge disappointment of having to give up my full size Pasha Breathe back in May, just weeks after she arrived after a 12 month wait from the 2018 pre-order.... I finally have a Pasha Breathe again!!! Yay, this time she is a Mini, I guess I can show pics in this thread too, or is it just for the SD size? I just flipped back a few pages on this thread and there I am bemoaning how my change in circumstances meant I had to give up dolls, only 3 months ago! I've been pretty miserable since then and realised that giving up dolls is like giving up dreaming for me.... I imagine most of us are that way ;)

#427 vonbonbon, Aug 18, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    8. Hi Yve, good to hear you have your girl back again, think this thread is for all sizes, must post photos of mine, got some new clothes for her as a birthday present last month and should show them off.

9. Im glad to hear to you got a Breathe back again she's such a beautiful sculpt. post photos when you can.. this girl just arrived today. I have named her Honor. she was so excited to get here her head popped off in her case. but she's all together now and feeling photogenic .[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Im glad to hear you were able to get a breathe again. she is such a beautiful sculpt.. this girl arrived just today, I have named her Honor. a Milk w blood. Mini Pulse.

[​IMG]

#429 shaDrouet, Aug 19, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2019
    10. I’m so happy for you. Please show us your beautiful girl

Wow! She’s stunning!

#430 Cherryblue, Aug 19, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2019
    11. thank you. i saw PashaPasha mention, the Giddy girls are almost in, and will be getting their faces done. anyone else waiting on her..

12. Thanks so much everyone. I have the week off next week so fingers crossed I can give her a face-up and take some pics.... Congrats shaDrouet, she is fabulous! :)

13. [​IMG] thank can Anyone tell me if the larger case is for an original or is it just a bigger travel case for mini. the smaller case came with my Mini. this bigger one measures 21/1/4 in length and around 6 1/2 in width. so I'm wondering.. also does anyone know what size wig works well with the original girls.. TIA

#433 shaDrouet, Aug 27, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    14. Wig size is 6/7 but mine came in a box, never seen one of those cases before.

15. Both of my Pasha's came in cases. I don't have the big one anymore but it's weird if you have a case and no doll? Mine both have the round PashaPasha disc on the top and metal studs. I love the cases, hands, COA and everything is in the zipped compartments. :) The original Pasha is quite small for an SD doll so yes that would be the size difference

16. thanks for the info I have the bigger case with no doll because i bought it from a collector selling it. but she said was mini. and the size difference from my other case thats my mini came in. is different as you can see.. so i was wondering.. Yes some came in boxes. i dont know maybe the older girls came in boxes. and now they one in cases.. I'm not sure how thats works, thank you so much for the wig size. for the bigger girls.

17. My mini case looks the same as your smaller one. I think the larger one is for the original girl

18. OK, so I had the chance to give her a quick face-up over the weekend. I have a trapped nerve in my neck/shoulder/arm so will redo it probably when things are back to normal but I'm happy with her for now. I want to make her a wig but just tried some on for fun. Find it difficult to post pics here but will give it a try :) Honor is stunning BTW Sha!

[​IMG]Mini Pasha by Von Bonbon, on Flickr

[​IMG]Mini Pasha by Von Bonbon, on Flickr

19. thank you. i do love your girl too and I hope you feel better soon and it eases up and unlocks.. you gave her a great face . love those lips,

[​IMG]

#439 shaDrouet, Sep 5, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    20. Thank you, Sha. Your girl is gorgeous :)