1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Your faceup looks great! I hope you feel better soon x

So pretty! Loving her full fringe!

2. Just ordered the Simply Beautiful Mini Pulse. My first PashaPasha. I think they are shipping them out faster, like two weeks because they have them in hand. I've been looking at everyone's pictures and videos and I couldn't pass her up at that price. And I think the fewer points of articulation will still work fine for me. Can someone tell me what her wig and eye size is? Thanks!

3. Very fast shipping - I received mine yesterday! She’s gorgeous very nicely strung and still very poseable even with less points of articulation. I’ll post some photos once she’s had her face up done.

4. I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures, there aren't very many pics of them out there yet. Also, someone mentioned that the Pasha Pasha's have a nice weight to the resin? I was wondering about that in the mini size too.

5. Yes it’s true the resin has a nice weight to it. She is surprisingly substantial given her small size!

6. I haven't post anything here for ages. I can see we have more and more Pashas around the world :) Just wanted to say hi ! and mention that Pashas simply beautiful are very great idea, almost same doll for lower price and great deal for people who don;t like too much joints. Bravo Pasha !

7. My Simply Mini Pulse girl showed up today. She's gorgeous! Just beautiful! She came in a very nice case too.The only thing is that one of her hands is difficult to get on.

[​IMG]Naked Beauty by C. Pemberton, on Flickr

8. have you tried to grind with sandpaper a little whole in hand? They hand joints look the same as original line?

9. Thanks, that is a great idea! The Mini is so delicate I was afraid of breaking the hand but finally got it on. If it keeps acting up I will try the sand paper.

10. I had just problem with a printed hands, but that is normal, cause printed things made of nylon have rough surface. Sandpaper helped :)

11. UrsiSarna so good to see you here. love all your creations. please keep making the gorgeous things you do for our girls.

12. Thank you so much! Yes I will be. I just needed do a break because of my newborn. Hard times :P I already designed new outfits for Pashas.. just need more time. But as soon I will back to normal work , new items appear :)

13. Congratulations on your little ones arrival. yeah it takes time but you will get your groove back soon enough. : ) i can't wait..

Ms Giddy Heights

[​IMG]

14. I don;t remember, Giddys are minis or original size?

15. Congratualtions Sha, she's wonderful :) Which head sculpt is Giddy Heights?

I'm Pasha-less again, this time it felt right though.... I realised I find the mini less easy to handle and trying to paint tiny faces just isn't in my comfort zone. I will bide my time and look for a full size Breathe again.... I will be kept in eye candy by you all for the mean time ;)

16. Nice photo but I feel that these dolls don't photograph well. Giddy,at least, in person is much prettier.

17. Does anyone know if the breast part can be traded out on Pasha Pasha dolls? And what size wig does she take? I am really having to cobble pieces together to get the doll I want, and am not sure how easy these girls are to switch things out on.

18. you can always ask to pasha or erika.. i know that they sell pieces for replacement and perhaps they can sell you the breast part that you need.

19. She's lovely!
      I also felt that PashaPasha dolls are a challenge to photograph, with all the joints you have to be careful how you pose them...
      But I'm looking forward to my Pulse in Blue Blood, I'm so impatient for her to arrive, although it will still be a few months...

20. Thank you, I will try that.