1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anybody here had tried making wigs using either the wig mannequin or the 3D printed wig caps that are sold by Pasha on Shapeways?
      The mannequin seems like a brilliant idea for making hard cap wigs with no risk to the doll’s face up, but I’d like to get some feedback before I order one.

2. Poor Pandora has been sitting in the same clothes for months so thought it was about time I dressed her in the clothes I had as a birthday present earlier in the year. Photo below as she is at the moment before I start undressing her.

[​IMG]DSCN7642 by avrilbartlett, on Flickr

3. She looks fab Avril, I can see why you left her that way so long, love her little friends :)

4. Thanks Yve, one of the problems is that I have never managed to get her head off to make dressing easier but tried again this morning and success, think it was a combination of a large hook and large knot that were causing it.

5. Any thoughts on purple wigs on the blue blood girls? I have two styles of wigs I'm considering and still almost no idea on color....It's also hard to find a lot of owner pics for these girls. Usually I can just google the sculpt I'm looking for and there are at least a decent amount, not so many for the Pasha Pasha girls, and even less for the blue blood skin. If you have a blue blood girl and wouldn't mind pics of her in a couple of different wig colors, that would be great :)

6. Your photo is one of the best ones that I've seen of a Pasha. I love the way that you've styled her and her little friends are precious!!!

7. She's a lovely girl.. as for Giddy, yes she can be a challenge. but I'm still learning her. i really want a blue blood, Pulse or Breath

8. How did you do the little dolls in the back ground, I just noticed that and it is super cute.

9. Do you mean on my photo, Pandora is up on my high work table and my other dolls are on a low L shaped unit about 20 inches up from the floor.

10. Yes, wow it is a great affect. Wonderful picture :)

11. You can easily buy part I think, just will need to wait a while, cause the caster is always delayed. Just contact PashaPasha sales by email.

12. I did get a hold of them. They are very nice :) They said breast parts can be swapped out but that they don't sell them individually. However, they put me on the wait list to get the body I want for the head, so I won't have to buy the second hand body I saw :D Very nice company to work with.

13. [​IMG]

14. Egypt.
      [​IMG]

15. She looks really nice

16. Nice faceup on this girl!

17. Please post more Pasha Eye Candy for me, the wait until I can afford to buy another original size will be a long one, it's already killing me *_*

18. [​IMG]Pulse Simply Beautiful by C. Pemberton, on Flickr My Simply Beautiful Pulse. She arrived with her blank head unable to release from her body and I needed it off to send it to an artist for a face up. Had to clamp and try reduce her overlarge head knot to get her head off while trying to keep her strung, because I am terrible at stringing and just don't do it at all. Unfortunately her ring popped off when I tried to put her painted head back on when I got her head back from the artist. Trying to enjoy her anyway, so here is her painted head pic. I wanted her painted to look more like a romantic heroine in style, and I think the artist did a great job in giving her the look I wanted.

19. @vonbonbon Ohhh, yes I have seen that Pasha has released a schedule for the whole year! That's fantastic for planning. I hope to have the money for a full size Sanity in March. *fingers crossed*