1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Well she is lovely @Cherylsdolls even if her head and body have parted company for now!

I hear you @Blablette, I'm feverishly saving now too.... just have to make my mind up between original size Pulse, Sanity or another Breathe!!!! :)

2. @vonbonbon There are two months to decide, but indeed, they can fly past us like this!

3. I can’t decide what size I want Sanity in AH! I have a mini breath but a full size sanity sounds fun.

4. My saving hit a pleasant stumbling block! I accidentally ordered a blank Simply Beautiful Pulse yesterday. They said the numbers were very limited so I hope I actually get one. I had a mini Breathe for a short while but found the shoulders less useful at the smaller size, so the SB version will work better for me. Now have to start saving again for a full size doll.... but who will it be? :)

5. Did you go for White Bone this time? The orders from June of the big girls will be shipping in two weeks so you will have to quickly water the money tree to grab one from the MP:3nodding:. I can’t actually remember what I ordered so it will be a surprise.

6. @redastor there was only one skintone available this time, Pulse with small bust in Milk with blood. My money tree has wilted and possibly is beyond saving, all down to dolls! I'm surprised that the order is still open as they said the dolls were in stock and only a limited number. So funny that you forgot what you ordered! Did you go for a different sculpt this time, I wonder...well, so do you! Hee hee. Well, it will be a nice surprise. She is releasing a new head soon too :)

7. As you know, I did a huge sell off of everything including the kitchen sink for that order and half lost what was left of my mind in the process although I recall ordering many extra hands.;). Well obviously in March we will need another collective money tree growth dance to acquire the new headed large girl. For me it will Ebony next if the new head is wonderful.

I hope the SB wins your heart Yve. I also popped her in my cart then looked in the fridge and decided on eating instead:roll:

8. Eating... pahhhh!!!! Yves, I'm surprised you even think of such things when there are dolls out there in the world still and not in your house. I like to think I am saving them from a cruel fate.... just not sure who will save me ;)

9. Oh wow! She’s beautiful!! What is her hair made of?

She’s stunning!! Congratulations!☺️❤️

10. I'm in love, painted her yesterday and can't stop looking at her...even without a wig or clothes she definitely is Simply Beautiful.... i thought Breathe was my favourite but it's definitely Pulse! :)

[​IMG]

11. Thank you for posting her photo. I got one a few months ago and couldn't bond with her as I find her features a bit hard, but what you've done with her gives me hope. How did you manage to spray her in this weather?

12. @Hugo thank you :) I did it yesterday before the storm really hit. I made a spray booth out of an old cardboard box, it works pretty well if you need to go outside to spray :) I just cut a hole halfway up the front and halfway across the top so you get an angled spray window.

13. What a great idea. I have some big boxes which I kept for future projects. I knew they'd be useful one day.

14. @Hugo, yes but remember it's best not to use the box the cat has already claimed unless you want hairy dolls ;)

15. Right, I'm with you. I painted a doll a while back with an iridescent bronze paint. To my horror I discovered a tiny fleck of a hair on the dolls face. Tried to sand it out, that didn't work. Had to remove paint and start all over again. I took the boxes apart and put them under the bed in a spare bedroom. They're safe there.

16. Sounds about right ;)

17. Does anyone have pictures of the eyes that come with the Simplybeautiful Pulse doll? Thanks in advance. H

18. Her name is Bleusette an i am charmed by her presence. Original size. blue blood half lidded pulse[​IMG]