1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. [​IMG]

2. she's fabulous Sha, you were lucky to find her.
      Is her colour a very strong blue or does it depend on the light.

3. [​IMG]
      Many thanks for responding. My apologies for not replying sooner. The eyes I got with mine are similar to the ones she's using on her video. Unfortunately they look rather cheap and the colour is a horrid shade of blue.

4. I know legrand doll was making realistic eyes for both pasha original and minis for a while but I'm not sure if her store is closed on etsy due to the coronavirus or if it's a permanent thing.

5. its a beautiful shade of blue. and depending on light can appear different in photos.. but the the first photo i listed with the black wig. is true to her color in person. .. i sm in love with the blue blood color now. though i do have the other colors. im thinking this one is my fav.

[​IMG]

#505 shaDrouet, Apr 10, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2020
    6. Has anyone tried to make a male version? I love the sculpt but definitely see a more masculine character for my collection.

7. I haven’t posted here for quite a while but I’ve been passing the time in lockdown by getting back to sewing after a long break.
      Here’s my beautiful Pashapasha Cravings in a new dress.

[​IMG]New dress for Pashapasha original size. by anne-uk, on Flickr

8. moggyuk, the dress is really beautiful, I like the colours!
      And congratulations on your Crave, she is a pretty girl!
      shaDrouet, your blue Pulse is pretty, especially with the blonde wig!
      I recently received my Pulse in BlueBlood, after I sold my Milk And Blood version a while ago.
      I like the blue colour better, although it is paler than I expected.

[​IMG]

9. Thank you MuhKuh!
      Love your BlueBlood Pulse and her glamorous dress. She does look a gorgeous shade of blue. This is the only colour I haven’t got in these dolls so I would love to add one to my collection sometime in the future.

10. She is sooo beautiful! Can't wait to get my girl. She is a Thirst which I believe is the vampire version of your girl.

I love her face up!

11. Thank you Gothikgrrl. Pasha painted her faceup. She’s the first Crave “Cravings” on the 2nd Generation body and was an Instagirl purchased directly from Pasha.
      Hope your Thirst arrives soon!

12. Do you think there is a difference in the blue based on the generation of the body? Or is it monitor, face up, etc? I agree that your girl seems lighter than some I've seen, and I have to admit I love it LOL. I ordered a SD body and and an MSD head as mine was a hybrid, so Pasha was helping me create two separate dolls. I don't collect MSD so will sell the smaller doll, but will wind up with my full SD sized girl in the long run. An Instagirl I think will be in my future someday, she does really amazing stuff with those ladies.

13. She's beautiful! Does the Gen 2 body come with flat and heeled feet?

14. I don’t have a BlueBlood so I’m sorry I can’t help you regarding your question Gothikgrrl. Would love one some day though!
      Your hybrid sounds so interesting. Look forward to seeing her!

Thank you! Yes they have both sets of feet.

#514 moggyuk, Apr 12, 2020
    15. @moggyuk , she has flat feet too now! Please can we see a pic :)

16. I didn't realise she had flat feet now either, might make footwear a bit easier to find.

17. Thanks so much @moggyuk :) I do love for my dolls to be barefoot at times! They are just as characterful as the heel feet, those big toes are just crazy.... looks like she could wear rings too!

18. I've seen Pasha put rings on her fullset dolls, I really hope she starts selling them in her shapeways store

19. Anyone have the measurements of a pasha pasha original size.doll TiA

MuhKuh your girl is gorgeous.. i really love her soft look.. Oh a Vampire lucky you. you must share her..

A new wig. I found a great place on Etsy to buy beautiful wigs for her. not sure i can promote them here but if you pm. I'll let you know

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#520 shaDrouet, Apr 22, 2020