1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Hey everyone!
      After consideration I've decided to try and hop on the preorder for Crave this July.
      In anticipation of that I've already started looking at some options regarding eyes and wigs. I can make my own wigs but sometimes getting a well made one is quite the treat. Any suggestions for eyes/wigs that'll fit. Preferably shops located in Europe.
      Thanks!
      I'm just too excited as a pasha is just a grail doll :D

2. Thank you so much Muhkuh! What a lovely compliment I may do just that ( or at least sell on the boards ) once the lockdown is over!

Congratulations on your decision to order Crave in July Allycat!
      I can highly recommended her! There are lots of sellers on Etsy for wigs and eyes. A search there should come up with quite a few and some of them should be located in Europe.

#542 moggyuk, May 3, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2020
    3. @AllyCat they do come with eyes already. Lots of places selling wigs but I find most to be very pricey. They are incredible doll for sure :)

Yes Anne, that's true, you would do well as to be honest, the small number of people selling clothes for Pasha are really not to my taste, I can't be the only one... a flamboyant doll deserves flamboyant clothing in my book ;)

4. Oh I didn't know! There aren't that many bow openings to watch which is my usual go to when it comes to 'what should I expect upon arrival'. Glad to hear that she comes with eyes, That's really helpful. I'll be able to hold off on buying until I can meet her.

I am a bit worried about the preorder. I don't have much experience with limited preorders so I'm worried that it will be too fast for me to order one in time.

5. @AllyCat, I've ordered twice, the first time was for original size and the order was open for a few days, that was a few years back so maybe they are more popular now, not sure, but I ordered a mini "Simply Beautiful" and that seems to be permanently open now. I don't think it's "blink and they are gone" which I did worry about the first time :)

6. Thanks :) That helps. I'll still wake up on the 'opening time' just to be sure. I really don't want to miss out ;)
      Am I the only one who starts doubting there choices? I have a goddess type character planned for her. She's basically the magical energy of my story personified. Some revere her as a deity others don't. I say she but really she is genderfluid but as I tend to think of the magic as more feminine I say she and chose a female doll.
      I love Crave but then I was reminded of Breath in a passing picture and am like aahhh she is gorgeous!

So any input on what might be better for a deity-like character is welcome.

I keep going back to look at the Eva doll she did a while ago as well... decisions decisions

7. My faves are Breathe and Pulse, they are both incredibly beautiful in a quirky supermodel way, but Crave has a slight air of menace or haughtiness that would work well for a deity. I just get the doll and start to do the face up and it just goes which ever way it wants to, I've given up trying to impose my vision on my dolls too much anymore, I just like to see which way they take me ;) Whichever you chose you will be in awe&love with her as soon as she arrives, they do not disappoint.

8. So true! My dolls never turn out to be who I wanted them to be :lol:
      Which is why I want to make sure that who I bring home is most likely to take on the role at least for a while :kitty2

9. Stunning girl Moggy.. love her.. Bleusette here today showing off some new wigs.

[​IMG]

Queen for all days. wig and tiara from American model cinderella set.which outfits fits her btw.
      [​IMG] . <3

And yet another of the Monique Ginger wigs. in Auburn., one of my fav styles of wigs for her
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you Sha!
      Loving all the new wigs. Your beautiful Bleusette looks amazing in them all!
      Good to know American model clothes fit the girls too.

11. With looking at all the Breath pictures and seeing Sighthoundlady's video on her Pulse unboxing, I'm left confused. Do they come with separate teeth part or is it sculpted into the headsculpt and so you have to paint the teeth through the mouth?

I'm super curious because pulse seemed to come with a separate teeth part.
      I am referring to the original size.

12. My Pulse has a separate teeth part, but it's an update for the 2nd Gen. The first generation, my old Pulse doll had sculpted teeth. I think it will probably be the same with Breath. But I don't know if 2nd Gen Breath are already around, the first release of them was only Pulse and Crave, then Sanity and Nerve and Breath will be released in July. So if you are really curious you will have to ask Pasha herself, I'm afraid.

Edit: there's currently 10% off for fullsets

13. Hi everyone, I just wanted to share the new wig I received from Pasha's store. It's quite a bit different than what I usually prefer but I really like it. Please excuse my amateur faceup and lack of lashes.
      [​IMG]

14. Xxadrii, that looks lovely! She looks so.... aloof? Quite pretty!

15. I've had a Breathe (original size) back in the house since mid-lockdown, yay!!! I've given her a face-up, she will be getting a tattoo and some light body blushing where it shows when clothed. Something to keep me distracted from the way the world is currently... she needs restringing badly so have been waiting for that to arrive and then I will start making some clothes for this gal and, unusually for me, I'm thinking contemporary gal who like to wear vintage every now and then ;) Absolutely love her to bits and I am so thankful to be able to get her again after what happened first time.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. She's utterly gorgeous!... :O

17. Thank you! She is such a beautiful and unusual doll, I love her!
      Pasha did such an amazing job at sculpting, and engineering her dolls.

18. Hi! I've been lurking for a few years now, but now I have one of my own. I have the Crave sculpt. She came in Mars but was broken and her face up all messed up. Yesterday a got a new headpiece and she is now as whole she can get. I feel it is a challange to make her stand.Is anyone else having a problem like that?

19. Yes, Pasha's dolls achieve something so rare and difficult; they carry emotion. They are like poems.

20. @elisvelis, is she a brand new doll or was she bought on the secondary market? She should be able to stand if she is new, if older, chances are she just needs the stringing tightening or replacing. I hope you can get her sorted out either way :)