1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. She is 2nd gen Crave, so quite new. But played around today and got her to stand for a few sec. It's like she wants to sit all the time. But i don't mind that she only want to sit :)

2. Pasha suedes the joints with b7000 glue and lets it dry 24 hours before stringing the doll. The grip of the glue wears off after a while so this might be the issue with your girl.

3. Will you sell the mini Pasha last version body ? because I have a Simply Beautiful and want to change it for the new body but keep the beautiful Pulse head I have painted hyperrealistic by Pasha. I did asked Erika is I could buy only the mini body, but she said that's not possible.

4. I have a Serenade and she is same size as Pasha as for the top, but not for pants, because Serenade is slimmer than Pasha.

5. Is she original or mini ? Did you do this terrific face up?

6. It's such a gorgeous shade of blue! She's dreamy!
      Especially styled in lavender and pearls! <3

7. I have already sold the body :) Sorry.

8. Anyone grab a mini yesterday? It seems they went pretty fast!

9. [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Mini pulse blue blood[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG] Little French girl.

13. Pulse original size [​IMG]

14. She is Original faceup is Pasha's

15. Nerve Original .. White bone

e[​IMG]

16. Beautiful!! I can't wait for mine to arrive. I got the milk with blood skintone and now I'm regretting getting a blank doll since pasha isn't doing faceups for blank dolls anymore

17. Oh do share photos.. Congrats are in order..

18. They are all so beautiful!!! I think that my favourite part of a PashaPasha doll might be their... feet!

19. Anyone have any idea on body blushing and Faceup wait times? We were lucky enough to get ours added just before she quit doing them, and I've heard some vague comments about lengthy wait times for the service, but no actual guesstimate. Anybody have this done and can tell me how long it took? I'm happy to wait, but it my give my constant email checking a break if I knew I had a general idea what timeline I was looking at lol.

20. I’ve only gotten the faceup and body blushing when I preordered my minis. Once she receives the blanks it took maybe three weeks or less before they were out in the mail with full body blushing and faceup. Don’t know if that info helps at all.