1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. @Dreadfulme she looks great :thumbup
      The greet suits wonderfully with her skin tone!

2. Thank you!! I'm am very pleased that the green is working nicely for her :-)

3. @kerri She looks amazing! I like her camouflage dress. Did you make it?

Also, where did you find those cool eyeglasses? I need some!

4. Thank you for your kind words! Yes dress by me) eyeglasses from alliexpress long time ago.

5. My new A-M-A-Z-I-N-G doll from Pasha Setrova of PashaPasha Dolls - Breath in Blue Blood skintone!! You've got to be holding this doll in your hands to truly appreciate the quality of her details. You've got to be posing her to appreciate her range of motion and poseability.

She is truly unique and stands out in my collection. Her face is so expressive for a fashion doll. It is sculpted with the precision of a professional sculptor and classical form.

I am appreciating the quality of her resin, her poseability, the detailing of her skin and the bone structure. She is a pure perfection. Her statuesque-like posture and an amazing range of motion gives the impression of a 'living moving' human statue. She is as sharp as a fashion model and yet she has the detailing of the classical sculptures. I am amazed at the detailing of her skin - just look at those feet and palms of her hands - isn't she amazing?

She brings in a new dimension into the worlds of the BJDs, don't you agree? Pasha Setrova is a very talented artist and a sweet and beautiful person. She is very passionate about her creations, and I believe that her talent speaks for itself. I am wishing her the best of luck, and I sincerely hope that many more collectors will appreciate her ball-jointed dolls.

[​IMG]

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4f3a5d62d211ceb02683775e91ba2492&oe=59688720

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a5763bf64cc7bb1a8fb724dec79d5464&oe=592FB695

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=24cf4f17f36a4971b2f765e166dae066&oe=59308B45

Your doll is amazing! Such a character! I love the personality you created

She is gorgeous! These dolls are amazing! I am a happy owner of Breath in Blue Blood, and now will work on her personality. Hoping to create something wonderful, too. :)

#66 andHEREiAM, Mar 10, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
    6. @andHEREiAM isnt she gorgeous?! I love the Blood Blue resin so much, it's a lovely shade of blue. Can't wait to see the character you build with your Breath. Congrats on your new arrival ❤

7. Yay! I put in a preorder for a Pulse head in milk with blood. I want to get a Breath head too in blue blood, but I have to see what my hybriding attempts are like first.

8. I pre-ordered Pulse in white bone, can't wait! Pre-orders sold out within minutes according to Pasha's instagram post, CRAZY! So glad I got mine in.

9. Congrats! I placed an order for a Pulse in Ebony Silk...was going back and forth between Milk with Blood and that one. Finally hit the buy on the darker beauty since my collection doesn't have a darker skin tone yet as I'm still waiting on my Twigling from last year :...(

10. Thank you!!

11. I think it's amazing that pre-orders sold out so quickly! Looking forward to what everyone does with their beauties.

The ebony silk looks like an amazing resin tone. Ahhhhhh! Sorry to hear you're still waiting on your Twigling!! :(

12. Thank you!!!! :D

13. I ordered my girl back with the first wave, still have a little wait, it's killing me seeing these great pics everyone is sharing. @kerri @andHEREiAM
      I completely forgot about the pre-order date too !!!

14. I have a bone white Pulse on order! Sooooo excited. I was really torn on what skin tone to order as the darker tan was actually my favorite, and then the lighter tan second, but with how I want to paint her, I felt I had to go with the white. >.<;;

15. AND I missed the last pre-order, as it sold out completely in 2 hours.. I am so upset :( I so wanted to add a second doll, Pulse.. Sigh. But there was no way I could be by the computer at that time.. so I guess I have to wait until another pre-order in a few months. I am happy for everyone, who managed to order!

16. My Ebony girl arrived ... Love at first sight

[​IMG]

17. I just found this thread! I ordered Pulse in the ebony silk tone in this March preorder. Can't wait to get my girl.

Congrats again Dreadfulme on your newest girl! I'm loving the blonde on her!

18. I'm so happy you were able to get a girl and I can't wait to see pics of her! Hoping for a fast waiting period for he new group of orders. And thank you about my girl, I am working on her wig right now :D

One more pic for the thread before I go:
      [​IMG]

19. Wow, beautiful doll Dreadfulme! How dark is silk ebony color in real life?