1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Thank you! It is lovely ... like dark salted caramel ... I hope that helps!

Pic before I go:

[​IMG]

#81 Dreadfulme, Mar 29, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    2. This is my PashaPasha doll with the author's make n blush... still getting used to her.. :lol:
      [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Hope i dont bore u, just want to show how alien she can be
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I have a plan to give her a blue silk business suite of the 80th style, even got the textiles... but who knows when i gonna have time for that...

7. She is absolutely beautiful, Congrats! I am still getting used to mine as well as I have never had a doll with so many joints and I want to get really good at posing her. There is definitely some learning I need to do. I wish I had more time to play with my pasha girls

The bra you have --- can it cover up the nipples and breasts completely? Or is it a half-way sort of bra?? I want one but with full coverage ...

8. This bra is from PashaPasha, its her design n no its not covering the nipples! I suppose that was her idea... looks like that.

9. Yea, I know I was eyeing it on shapeways. Thank you for the info, I'm so glad I asked as I need a full coverage bra for a project. I will try to sew one.

10. Im glad it was helpful :)
      Well i'd definitly want to have one regular bra for her too :) n the panties! :lol:

11. She is quite hard to be pictured... challenging :)
      One has to keep in mind every joint coz they may go to unnatural positions when u r not thinking of that body side at all :lol:
      I wish sooo much i had more time for her! To repaint, to make a suit a-la nina ricci, to train myself in picturing her!
      She is a special girl... very contradictional on my opinion... but the resin seems to be really good n her plasticity is out of talk... so she is a marvellous object to play with n to create something new... :D

12. Thank you for the photo! She is gorgeous! Beautiful color, indeed!

13. Wow, she is amazing! I have not painted mine yet. I am still thinking what kind of personality I would love to go with. Mine is blue blood. I so wanted to have the two dolls (but missed the March pre-order), as a composition, posing together.. Question for everyone - shall I go with the 2nd blue doll, this time in a different sculpt (Pulse) to complement my blue blood Breath.. or will other color look good as well? If yes, then what color? I so want one in 'human' color.. but i am afraid they will not look good together.. Any ideas? Thank you!

14. I think that it's will be depend on what make up will be on New girl. If it's will be fantasy like this Instagram post by matahata • Mar 23, 2017 at 7:47pm UTC it's ok.

15. wow, that faceup is amazing! reminds me iof the zombie style..
      but generally speaking.. would 2 different color bodies, one is fantasy, one is human - look good togetehr? Or better stick with 2 fantasy colors?

16. I think they will look fine together, especially the white skin with the blue as they can both appear to be a "cool" color.

17. I love the idea of white and blue together! Thank you!

18. Started working on my Breathe's faceup.... Anyone joining the new preorder? ... I have ordered a couple of half-lidded heads to compliment my girls already at home :aheartbea

[​IMG][/url]Started faceup by N Montgomery, on Flickr

19. She looks really good!