1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PashaPasha Dolls *BrEaTh & PuLsE* discussion

Jan 3, 2017

1. Thank you Luckee!!! :D

2. Pulse with matahata's make up mentioned earlier is mine actually ;)

[​IMG]dark house by dolls of milena, on Flickr

[​IMG]Arachnophobia by dolls of milena, on Flickr

I am so happy you like it ;)

it was so tempting to order half close eyes version of Pulse, but I would prefer totally closed eyes and lips, like she is really sleeping, or dead :) maybe some day.

but now I ordered Sanity head also... for a different character... so maybe we should change the title of this threat as there are more molds now...

and I ordered additional magnet hands, I love to change expressions.

3. Sublime, simply sublime Milena, both the doll and your photographic skills. I'm definitely ordering next time she's having a sale. Been trying to decide between getting the latest Popovy or one of Pasha's dolls and seeing your dolls is swaying me towards Pasha. Ordering is probably easier with with her as well.

4. Hello,

To anyone who has their doll can you please tell me the shoulder width :)

#104 Dove, Aug 11, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    5. Finally got my shipping notice- ordered my girl in the 1st pre-order but on layaway, it has been agonising wait ha ha

6. I'm very excited for you! Pasha is stunning in real life!

7. Congrats! You must be so excited!

8. Ack !!! It has taken nearly 4 days for U.K. Customs to decide their next step!!! Heading off tomorrow for the weekend looks like I won't be getting my girl for the journey!!! Boo hoo

9. Oh no, why do customs take so long?

10. The Preorder opened today! Now the wait begins... I got a white bone Pulse and extra hands.

Anyone else order today?

11. Congrats lyn_r

I ordered a Pulse in milk with blood and extra hands

12. Congrats to you too! I almost ordered Milk with Blood...I'll get that next time with Breath. Lol

13. Thank you! I had such a hard time choosing between milk with blood and ebony silk.
      My first love is Breath, was a bit disappointed when she said only Pulse and Sanity this pre order, so Breath will be next :)

#113 Dove, Aug 26, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    14. I spontaniously ordered a PashaPasha Pulse in Milk and Blood... :sorry In chose layaway, but with a wait time of 4-6 months that will be ok.
      I'm still waiting for the e-mail about the layaway plan, do they get back to you as fast as they say, 1-2 days?

15. Congratulations on your Pulse! I am sorry i do not know about their layaway, i would give them a few days, you could also send an email with your question?

16. I received an email about layaway (it was in error as I paid in full) on Monday, and I ordered Saturday a.m.
      You may want to send them a message or check your junk mail?

Congrats on ordering!

17. Maybe you received the e-mail that was meant for me :lol:
      Do you have an e-mail-address for them? I couldn't find any and the order confirmation came from a no-reply address.

18. Maybe! Lol

Try this:
      [email protected]

19. Congrats on everyones new orders and shipping notices. Hope to see many pictures of your beautiful girls once they arrived!

I also ordered my girl two days ago on layaway and i have not reveived any email about my layaway plan either. I will give them a few days more before i contact them. I will try not being impatient but i am just so excited about my order! I tried to buy her since her announcement on Facebook but i always got a message that doll is not available anymore. I didn´t want to give up and finally i was able to buy layaway for Sanity in blood with milk skin on monday. Still cannot believe my luck! I wanted a Pasha Pasha since first pre order.

20. Thank you!
      I sent them a message, we'll see what happens :sweat

Edit: Erika already replied and everything is sorted out :) She was very nice!
      Now the wait officially begins.
      I'm already ogling shoes on etsy, I hope Ursi Sarna will make more models for PashaPasha...

#120 MuhKuh, Aug 30, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2017