1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pathos Tale

Jun 8, 2016

1. Anyone else get charged the extra "remote location" postage fee? DHL -_- Hopefully no one will receive her damaged. My question is, do they have to sign off on the damage for it to be valid? They like to deliver to my place at stupid o'clock in the morning..

2. I hope it's not mandatory, but am just worried that Pathos Tale won't replace damaged parts unless the damage has been verified by the courier (their e-mail specifies to unpack in the presence of the courier to check for damage and send photos within a week) - taking photos within one week I have no issue with...

No remote location fee for me, but am sure I'm going to get charged a ton by UK customs, lol! I hope no-one receives her damaged as well. Am concerned about the same thing, as really don't want to have to unpack her with the courier around to get any damage verified!

#82 Vanytie, Dec 2, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    3. Thought I would stuff it in, as I'm guessing that you guys are getting shipped by DHL too, there's a problem with their tracking causing updates to be delayed by 4-6 days.
      Mystery parcels ahoy!

4. Ugh, I knew there was a reason I got a bad feeling when I saw the shipping was via DHL. My tracking updated to with delivery courier today, and so I've been stuck home waiting, but it says its being delivered to the airport in my country's capital, which is certainly not where I live.... :sigh

5. Hm, sorry you guys are having issues with DHL. It's the first time I've had something delivered by them, so didn't know what to expect. I've paid customs fees today and apparently my MiSheng is at a processing centre in Birmingham ready to make her way to me (have selected next Weds for delivery and booked the day off work), so fingers crossed they come through :S.

#85 Vanytie, Dec 6, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    6. She's HERE! Oh my goodness she is an absolute work of art, no damage, her antlers came securely packaged, and she has her own little sleeping bag, kinda like Soom dolls have :)
      I took pictures with my phone to go on instagram asap :D:D

7. Ahhh, congrats!! :D I'm so glad she arrived to you safely (and phew, glad they're packaging those antlers well!). Can't wait to see your photos.

8. If you go on instagram and look at the pathostale hashtag my box opening should be on the newest pictures :)

9. Just found them - she is stunning (and I love the name you have chosen for yours). Very excited for next Wednesday now. What are your plans for her?

10. @Vanytie thank you :) the light isnt optimal due to the fact that the sun won't come back until next year here, but I'll try to get more soon.
      I'm not 100% decided on her look, I bought the wig in the picture especially for her, but its way too big and looks kinda silly, so I may have to change some things. My fiance has really taken to her though, he wants to put LED's in her head and started going through pinterest to find forest creature inspiration :XD:

11. Congradulations!! I'll go have a look for your opening now!
      Still no update on mine at all, nothing since the first. In all honesty, I've found DHL to be pretty dodgy so far.

12. My shipping finally updated. . It only just got picked up yesterday (7th for me), so it was just sitting there randomly for a week. ETA is next Thursday, so should have pictures then :D

13. I hope those still waiting gets their Misheng fast, I can tell you it's really worth the wait though :)
      posting a picture here just for the sake of it, Rathnait in an Iplehouse dress looking much better than anticipated, and Pine in the background looking sulky because she's not the centre of attention xD I've been fussing with her wig a bit and it looks better now than in this picture, so I think I'll keep it for now. I always did plan for her to look rather different or odd in the first place.
      [​IMG]Rathnait by Rivon92, on Flickr

14. I had never heard about this doll company before but she is GORGEOUS !!! she looks lovely in that dress too

15. I've been away from BJDs for a few months but came back swiftly when my Misheng arrived safely on Friday! There was no damage and she was beautifully wrapped. I love her! My fingers are crossed that every else's MiSheng arrives safely as well.

16. @Rivon Rathnait is so lovely - think the wig suits her, in its own quirky way!

My MiSheng (Doris) should be arriving tomorrow, so will post pics of the box opening (a.k.a my first BJD box opening ever). My SOOM Amber head will also be arriving tomorrow, so will be a good day for me!

Also congrats on your MiSheng's arrival @Pony!

17. @Tinyalgae thank you ! :) she is wonderfully sculpted

@Pony congratulations! Good to hear that other Misheng's have arrived safely :3nodding:

@Vanytie Fingers crossed for a great first box opening :thumbup certainly a great doll for it!

I discovered that I can't find a single seam line on Nait, she's so smooth its kinda surprising actually, almost reminds me of porcelain.

18. Mine arrived this morning <3 It surprised me how hefty she is compared to my other 60cm girl. I didn't realize before now that she has little teeth <3

19. Congrats! Antlers all ok? Seems Pathos Tale have done a really good job packing her :D. Mine is on her way to me with the courier right now!

20. Forgot to post! My Misheng came in around a week ago, and I absolutely adore her!

The antlers actually came with the magnets glued in backwards, but with some work I was able to fix that.

I'll totally post a picture soon!