1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pathos Tale

Jun 8, 2016

1. Amazing! I love the teeth:D

I changed my Pan's outfit a bit, now I'm satisfied :lol:

[​IMG]

2. @karasu_l'elfe Her outfit is wonderful. I've already said it, but it needs to be said again! :D

3. @Follow-the-Wind Thanks :love that always makes me very happy!
      Now she will wisely wait for her makeup :wiggle

4. She is beautiful even without faceup (hopefully) :lol:
      Mine is still waiting for her horns' painting, her manicure and everything aside faceup, clothes and wig.

5. Hehe, I think these fauns like to go at a slow pace.
      Balqis still needs her wig modified (or a new wig made for her) and her horns and hooves/legs to be painted. She is finally wearing a dress though! :lol:

It's so true though. This sculpt is really gorgeous blank. :chocoheart

6. Just having fun swapping around wigs today and found one that looked rather good on Balqis.

[​IMG]

How are everyone else's fauns today? ^__^

7. Hehe, it really does! Hm...now I have to decide if she should steal it. It's a tad loose on her though...
      Someday I really need to figure out the wig/horns situation for her so that I can decorate her horns! :sweat

8. Is the company still active? I haven´t seen any updates for a long time.

9. I hope so! But it's true they haven't had any activity for some time now. I dearly love their style and it would be sad indeed to see them go.

10. Indeed! I missed out and really want one! I hope they have not stopped making dolls :O

11. I really do hope so as well! Was excited to see what other designs they came up with. The website doesn't appear to have been updated since during the MiSheng release :(.

12. They haven't even marked MiSheng as "sold out". I hope nothing has happened as they did hint to me that they may one day re-release LuoSheng and LuoNa.

13. I had noticed that @Gathephaar ...
      Hopefully all is well. :eusa_pray

14. I messaged them on Facebook and they responded fairly quickly (within a day), so it doesn't seem like they've abandoned things. That said, when I asked them about if they'll still be making and selling dolls, they responded that in the short term they won't be, but maybe in the long term they will be.

This really worries me and I wanted to ask them why, but I figured that would've been too prying so I didn't. :(

15. Ahhhh, thank you for asking @sno4wy ! I almost messaged them myself, but I'm super shy and got all nervous. :sweat
      I'm glad that they are still around in some capacity. I think it is a very hard time for BJD companies right now...
      I hope they are able to make more dolls at some point. My pan is absolutely gorgeous and it would be so sad to see them go. They have such creative and haunting doll concepts. Really works of art.

16. Speaking of, I also emailed them last week! I was asking if they had any Pans left (hey, you never know), and, if not, if they ever planned to rerelease her. They said they had none, and "If we have any plan in future, i will inform you." Which I suppose is a No.

Really sad to hear they seem to be taking a break! Happy to see they're still responsive, though.

17. I really hope that they'll re-release Pan! I had a really stupid reason for not getting her that turned out to be a non-issue (they said that she couldn't stand on her own at all and as others have shown in this thread, she can), so I've been pretty sad about it.

Anyway, I worked up the courage to ask if everything was ok, and they said that yes, they aren't in any trouble or anything like that, it's just that they've been busy with other things.

18. Same! I was too gun-shy with pan and thought "I dont like her thaaaaat much," turns out I did. I'd buy a rerelease!

I'm so glad to hear that everything is ok with them!

#139 Xila, Jun 26, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    19. Hehe, I mean yes...she can technically stand, but I think they were right to say that she wasn't made to stand. It isn't something I would really have her do more than the once I already did just to see if it was physically possible at all. Hehe. ;)