1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. Wow he's so cute! I like that wig on him, looks adorable :aheartbea

2. Thank you for sharing your new gorgeous guy with us alington!! Could I maybe be so bold as to ask if you would share a pic of both your hotties together? ;D
      I was really tempted by the PW boys, but I'm happy I waited and ordered two Dlights in stead ;P But that's just because the boys will be up for sale again later, and I'm actually pretty sure my Dlight ladies will force me to order boyfriends for them...(omg, that sounds so wrong... oO")

3. Congratulations alington!

I emailed Peak's Wood about a delivery time for my doll and they said he would be dispatched the end of September. I think it might have something to do about winning in the photo competition and having an extra doll being dispatched with him.

I'm so gutted about having to wait such a long time! :( I would love more pic spam to help my disappointment.

4. Wow, these dolls are so gorgeous! :D

Ahhh I don't need more temptations, but I really love all the PW boys and may have to consider getting one of my own someday. Also, woooow those are incredibly well done company faceups, perhaps the best I've seen!

5. This thread is so quiet! I just received my TTYA order! I accidentally ordered SD13 girl shoes (I ended up ordering another pair of the converse but for SD13boys a couple of weeks ago after I noticed my error:doh) AND I should have waited to get my first order :doh

So, SD13 girl shoes from TTYA fit comfortably for Peakswood boys. I also ordered some sweatpants and a sweater (SD13 boys) and its a bit big for him. I think I'll order SD13 girl sizes from now on (from TTYA at least) I think the clothes will fit slimmer on them instead of being "loose."
      But omai he is sooo cute:blush! I'll post pictures this week.

6. I'm so looking forward to seeing your boy now krystina

7. It's good to know this kind of information! The Dandy bodies look really slim so I'm not really surprised, if it doesnt look too feminine I will also go for the female versions in the future.

And I have no idea why there isn't more love for the Dandy boys!

8. I love them, thanks for sharing pics. If they were still available for order I would get Bella in a heartbeat, so hopefully they will be back soon!

9. Here is my Dandy's new clothes! Sorry for the blurry picture, I'm not very good with the camera :sweat
      [​IMG]

More pictures here

10. Uhh! So handsome! *___*

11. Has everyone seen the new Alice in Wickerland SD dolls? Looks like the white rabbit is Tristan and the mad hatter is Bella. I really fell in love with the rabbit but it's a sculpt I already have so I won't buy him. But I'll definitely be getting a Mad Hatter and Krystina's beautiful Bella is persuading me even more!

12. Oh yes....I have my eye on the Madhatter too (in tan *drools*) to be my Dlights companion. I wish people would post more pictures of they're Dandys :)

13. I really want the white rabbit-I'm really hoping he is not a one off; his faceup is soooo pretty:chibi Hanabi_Chan and Kawachu, if you get the mad hatter, I might just have to visit London so that we can do photo-ops of our Bellas:D

14. I'm thinking about getting the rabbit as well. He is so beautiful. And he'll look great together with Dlight as well I think ;D
      I hope the people who have received their Dandys will post a lot of pics here. More love for the Dandy guys!! :D

If they sell as full sets as PW talked about (a conversation on FB where they told a girl they would offer the next dolls as full sets - must be this time, right?), would you buy the whole full set or just the blank doll or how? ;)

15. Oooh that'd be super cool Krystina!! We could do a PW mini meetup :D
      And hmm I'd probably go for the full set, tho I wonder if PW would let me buy the madhatter doll with the Rabbit fullset.....well we'd need to see the full sets first anyway. And the prices lol

16. That would be sooo awesome! From what I can remember most the of the time LE's come with sets but I'm not sure if I would buy the Mad Hatters set. I love the Mad Hatter doll but not so much the outfit! Getting him in tan, oh yes!

17. Hmm LE Dlight didn't have a set. I am quite hoping those boys will come with sets, I do quite like them. It's killing me that I prefer the Rabbit's outfit XD
      Did you go see the pics of their display yet, Hanabi_chan? Kurisu found them and they're linked in the FOC discussion thread. There's a 4th doll in the series, Cheshire apparently but looking kind of like a dark haired Madhatter.

18. Ooh! Thanks for the head's up! I have a little Cheshire so I'm definitely interested in the big one! So many nice dolls. It's so great there are people who take pictures at dollism for us!

19. The ladies from peaks woods were nice enough to let me purchase just the Dandy Bella head from their display doll at dollism! I literally walked by the table like 20 times staring at him I couldn't handle it. I had to wait until the vendors room closed for the weekend to buy him, but it was soooo worth it

[​IMG]

I had never seen this doll before the event, but I was literally blown away by how pretty he is in person-- all their dolls really are so impressive in person. I'll take more pictures once I get home... I'm on a train right now haha.