1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. Totally in love with your boy. He's amazing :love

Mine enjoying autumn a little too much (but he doesn't want to show it :XD: )

[​IMG]Autumn by LadydollDeer, su Flickr

2. Thank you @Ladyuzumaky I love your boy also!! He looks so nice in the leaves :)

3. @Ravenwolf - Your boy's faceup is exquisite! I love the dark lips and the hint of shimmer in his navy eyeliner, he is a perfect one of a kind.

@Ladyuzumaky - He looks adorable with his crown of autumn leaves!

Anybody tempted by the beautiful monsters winter event? I might order a Blow head..

#503 faireva, Oct 31, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    4. thank you >w< He was so happy with them that he decided all of a sudden to fall right in a pile of leaves (he gave me an heart attack)

Hadrien is Ravenwolf's boy :3nodding: Mine still needs a name :sorry Maybe I can call him Autumn, I like how it sounds...aah dunno.

For this turn I'm safe! But I regret SO MUCH not buying Rosemii :...( I really want her :atremblin

5. @Ladyuzumaky - Oh sorry for the mix up, your boy looks like the name Autumn would suit very well. If you're open to suggestions, how about Abergine? It means eggplant, so I thought it perfect for a purple skin toned boy.

6. @faireva I accept them! I'm not so sure about Abergine, in my country we say "he doesn't have a face of *insert name here*" "Abergine" isn't quite right for me, but maybe I only need to hear it more. :XD:

7. @Ravenwolf I absolutely adore Hadrian! His faceup is just amazing :love

@Ladyuzumaky Oh, he looks so cute covered in leaves! When I saw PW's promo photos of Kass in LP skin I wasn't sure if I liked it. But after seeing owner pics like this my opinion has completely changed. I love it! :aheartbea

8. I'm crying, this is just the best thing that someone could say to me. I'm happy that you like him and that owner pictures changed your mind, he's truly stunning in person :whee:

9. @Ladyuzumaky - We have that saying where I come from too, I understand what you mean - sometimes a name just doesn't 'click'. One of my Dandy Tristans is still yet unnamed also.. >.<

Happy Halloween! Here is a photo I took yesterday of my two Tristan boys, the guy on the right is Lloyd and the guy on left is the one yet unnamed, maybe Adrien? Or Austin? Or an Italian name? I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

[​IMG]

#509 faireva, Oct 31, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    10. O look at that beautiful, wind swept hair of his :D What a cutie and this is a great picture of him!

O look at them they look so precious :whee: I really love Llyod's wig; he looks so boyish and cute I just want to snatch him lol!:chibi
      Your other Tristan, I'd like to put my vote for Austin! I think he just looks like an Austin; especially in that outfit :XD:

11. Browsed through this thread and everyone's gorgeous dolls have only solidified my decision to buy Dandy Blow once he's been released :D I don't have any dolls from Peak's Wood yet and I'd love to add a Lavender Pink Blow to the family :XD::whee:

I could gush for ages about how beautiful everyone's boys are. :lol: Haha~

12. Yes, exactly! I'm not good in naming my dolls, it takes me ages and I change my mind a lot xox

Uuuuh soo cute! I vote for Adrien (ahaha now we have 1 for Adrien and 1 for Austin xD)
      Italian name? Hhh maybe because I'm italian, but they (again) sound strange to me

13. I assure you, you won't regret it, they are amazing! (and lavender is a fabulous skin tone uhuhuh)

Edit: Double post x.x how can I delete this one and make only one?

14. Lavender looks gorgeous; and your boy looks fabulous in it. That photo with all the autumn leaves is so beautiful :)

And I don't think you can delete posts here :nowords::XD:

15. Aww your Tristan's are so cute @faireva :D I took some pics of my boy yesterday for Halloween, here is one of them and there's a couple more on my flickr.
      [​IMG]

16. Thank you >www< I remember that initially I was unsure, lavender is a not common skin tone and I was worried that he wouldn't fit with my family... but it was the best decision that I took :D Now I'm waiting for my blue/grey Keith :whee:

Yeah, it seems like only admin can do it. :sweat

Let me be that pumpkin :chibi:aheartbea

17. You're welcome! Congrats on your incoming Keith, I'm sure he'll look great! I love fantasy skin colours myself despite only owning one doll with Grey skin (WithDoll Priscilla) :XD::sweat I've got a WithDoll Cecily in Sweet Blue ordered so I'd love to add a boy with a fantasy skin tone to my crew too! I really like lavender as a colour so I'd love to have a doll with that skin tone :D

18. So beautiful and pensive. Your boy looks so cool, like a punky warlock getting ready to take the night :XD:

@Magical Rin I support your decision on the lavender pink Blow:blush Please spam him beautiful visage all over this thread; the Peakswoods FOC thread, and the picture gallery :chibi

19. I certainly will! He looks like he'll be really photogenic so I suspect I'll be spamming photos everywhere :XD: His release date can't come soon enough :whee: I can't wait to order him.