1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. @krystina - Thank you! Lloyd said it's fine with him if you want to snatch him up for a dinner date, as long as your paying! Lol! ;) I still haven't decided on the name yet, but I really appreciate you putting your two cents in, hopefully I'll reach a decision soon.

@Ladyuzumaky - Thanks for voting and for your sweet compliments! I agree, the Lavender Pink skin tone is intimidating at first, but now that I have a doll in this color, it's really made me appreciate fantasy resin colors - it's so beautiful and your boy looks very regal in it. And Keith will be amazing to see in Blue-Grey!! <3

@Ravenwolf - Thank you so much! & Wow! Hadrien looks gorgeous! He is perfect for Halloween!

@Magical Rin - I'm very excited for you! Blow is so handsome! *squee*

2. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!
      [​IMG]

3. @faireva Oh wow aww his outfit is so perfect!!! Thank you for sharing such a Christmasy & cute picture!!! :D

4. @Ravenwolf - Thank you Darling! I love to share photos of my dear little ones, I'm so happy you like him! I got the outfit at the Austin Bjd con this past year & I really lucked out because it fits him like a charm, even with his long legs and arms. Merry Christmas to you & your's! :D

5. That's a fabulous outfit! Looks perfect on him! :3nodding:

6. @april - Thank you, I'm glad you dig his threads, I love to dress my guys up as gentlemen. :-)

7. What a lucky find on that suit, @faireva ! It looks stunning on him! I think the colors really suit him~ (No pun intended! Maybe slightly intended)

8. @Dr.Zed - Lol! Thank you Doc, it really was a good find & it was on sale too, so I was doubly lucky. :-)

9. [​IMG]white wig by LadydollDeer, su Flickr

So, I decided my boy's name (It just took ages but ok) He's Autumn.:whee:

Here he's trying his boyfriend's hair (Omg this sounds soo bad ahaha). AND I'm so excited, after 12 months layaway, I have only one last payment for my Keith :love:love

10. @Ladyuzumaky - I love his soulful gaze and he really looks wonderful in the lavender pink skin tone. Congratulations on almost having Keith paid off!!

11. Aaww thank you! ahah I love/hate layaways that are so long, plus knowing that PW starts to work on dolls after you finish to pay them is :atremblin other 4-5 months of wait </3

12. @Ladyuzumaky O Autumn is such a great name for your Keith! That wig looks great on him :aheartbea

13. Did anyone order Dandy Blow? I'd really like to see owner pics when he arrives.

14. @krystina Autumn is a Kass ;) PW started working on my Keith the 1st of december so I still have to wait some months before seeing him at home T__T

Me too, I want to see photos of the new guys >w<

15. Hi! Happy new year! finally after a year of waiting my boys are ready for shipping, so I hope this month they are here! they are a Kasspio and Keith

16. *^^^^^^* I'm so happy for you, I want my Keith to be here too >www< Can't wait.

I did a photoshoot of my boy :blush If you want you can see it---> Here on DoA.

This is one of the photos :whee:

[​IMG]A friend for a lonely soul by LadydollDeer, su Flickr

17. After a long layaway and waiting, waiting, my Keith the Beast arrived just in time for Valentine's Day.
      [​IMG]
      I wasn't expecting his wig to have so much blond in it.

18. Congrats, he looks fantastic! :aheartbea That faceup is just amazing.

19. Wow!! congrats! he's very handsome! I like his faceup very much!
      My Dandys is here too, Kass and Keith, I hope today I have time for take some pics!