1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. Thanks all! I know he's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm pretty happy with him. I'm looking forward to seeing your Kass and Keith, paxita. I have a Kasspio, so I'm going to have to take a photo of the two together soon.

2. @CornflowerBlue - I think he is quite a tasty cup of tea! Congrats on his timely arrival for Valentine's and the live action version of Beauty and the Beast!!

3. I have a question for anyone who has a Shaia, I have one that should be coming next month? Maybe? I was curious what
      eye size you think fits him or her (I guess they'd be the same?) best. I know the website says 14-16 I'm sure that would depend on
      company. I know for instance that mako runs small so I would probably get 16 in that, but I was wondering about other companies and also dome size. Thanks!!

4. Hey there! I have a Dandy Shaia I'll upload some photos for you later tonight for both 14 and 16 eyes. I'm having a hard time deciding which I like more and look normal. I feel 16 is too big (Sadol Resin Eyes) and 14 not big enough (OscarDoll eyes). I'm either going to get Enchanted Doll eye the 16mm narrow iris or see if Doll Bakery can do them. The 14mm looks a bit too dead pan in certain angles and there is hardly any white showing for the 16mm.

5. Thank you @krystina that would be great :D Yeah I was wondering about silent paradise eyes since I have ordered from them
      lots of times before too and they do a 16/8 size and also 16/9 etc so that may be good!

6. Hey there Ravenwolf, I posted your request in the Reference Thread as I did multiple shots (sorry I had too, because I haven't posted shots in a while :XD:). When I get more eyes, I'll post them in that thread. When you get your Mako eyes, I'd like to see them too!

7. Hi!
      Here are my boys <3

[​IMG]

8. @paxita Awwww they are so so so cute!!!!!

9. @paxita - They are so handsome! Does Keith have the prince faceup? Kasspio looks great as a vampire in white skin!

10. O my look at them! I love how they compliment each other even though they are not in the same picture. I really love your Kasspio as a vampire and Keith's eyebrows are so bushy and adorable :blush

11. Thanks for your lovely words for my boys <3
      @faireva yes is Keith the Prince faceup but I asked to PW a pale lips in both dolls!
      After a year for a long layaway finally they are with me, I'm very happy

12. I've just been lurking in this thread while waiting for my Knox to arrive (had him on layaway) and he has finally arrived! Got him unpacked today, will try to take some pictures if anyone is interested. Haven't seen a Knox in this thread yet.

He's my first Peakswoods doll and I just love his proportions. Plus, I got him in suntan and I'm loving the color!

13. Congrats on receiving your Knox! Nope no one here has shown off a n Knox yet; please spam your lovely! Isn't the suntan a beautiful color? I really like that its not too dark or orangey- just a little sun.

14. @lunar marsh - Awesome! Congratulations on his arrival home! :celebrate I'd love to see him when you get the chance.

15. They're both gorgeous!

16. Ok, here's Knox the Frog Prince in suntan, plus I got one of the Knox the Monster heads in normal:

[​IMG][​IMG]

I happened to have a Dandy body from the MP to try with a floating head but it didn't work so I was happy to be able to have a body on hand for the Monster head. Not that he's very monstrous - I think he's very cute! And the suntan is a little lighter than my photo.

#557 lunar marsh, Feb 26, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    17. @lunar marsh - Thanks for posting this, it's wonderful to see them side by side! Knox's faceup is so lovely & seeing your Knox the monster makes me even more excited for mine! I love the monster version's smile - like he is up to no good! :whee:

18. Thanks, faireva! Nice to know there'll be another Knox the Monster to look at. Did you happen to get him in one of the fantasy colors? I was too timid and too broke to do so - I've really been wondering how he'll look in lavender pink.

19. @lunar marsh - Thanks! Yes, I got him in blue-grey as I was also too timid to try the new emerald green, even though the green looks so amazing in PW photos. I have a KoonieS vampire in the lavender pink & I love the color but wanted a different fantasy color for Knox.