1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. Congrats eri, he is beautiful! Will you hybrid him?

2. Yup! Still trying to decide what I want to put him on since he was such a sudden purchase haha

3. Ohhh!!! Congrats on your new head eri!! He is gorgeous!! That faceup is so pretty!! *__*
      Was he from the normal skin Mad Hatter??? :D

4. The Alice set that they had on display were not for sale, he was just one of the two other Bellas they had on display. They had a white skin and a normal skin. I think he may have the same face up as the mad hatters? They were similar. I'll have to check more pictures out when I get home though.

Here is someone's pic of him on the table: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127460822@N05/15129745758/

5. So pretty! Congrats eri I can't wait to see what you do with him!

6. Sweet! Will be interesting to see which body you put him on eri. :D

7. thanks krystina I'm also super excited ;3; I'm in the process of thinking about wigs and eyes right now...

Kurisu I'm debating between the dollndoll king body and the new double jointed 60cm dollzone body. I really like the look of the dollndoll body because it's so small but I'm also concerned about resin matching. The NS from peaks woods is suuuuper pinky, which is why I like that dz offers the pink NS. I would have just bought him as an entire doll but as much as I liked the peaks woods body, it wasn't right for the character I got him for ._.

8. Congratulations eri! He's so lovely, can't wait to see what you do with him!

I finally have my dispatch notice!!! In about a week or two, I'll finally have my gorgeous Tristan! So excited :)

9. Congrats Hanabi_chan!! Be sure to spam us with pics :)

10. Did anyone manage to find a good picture of the White Rabbit? He seems to be the only one that didn't get any clear shots...hey all looks so beautiful, but now it's made me curious about him >,<

11. The only pic up of him (the Rabbit) yet is from Peak's Woods' Facebook page. That is also the the one used for the banner on their page. So yeah, hopefully the promo pics will be up soon >___<

12. I'm excited for you Hanabi_Chan! Artemos, did you check Flickr? Someone uploaded a closer shot of the white rabbit (along with some other pictures of the other Peakswood dolls) from Dollism.

Here's a link

13. Fantastic link krystina :D

14. Congrats eri! He's super gorgeous ^^ :aheartbea

15. Drive-by post :XD:

[​IMG]

Here's my cutie, getting some reading in...

16. Oh he is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing!
      Btw, may I ask how you like the body? (Poseability and stuf) :D

17. He looks awesome. I love the light blue wig. :)

18. Thank you Kurisu! I like the body, especially the hands. The fingers are long and nimble looking and very expressive. He also has a long neck...its a bit hard to describe but the way his torso and neck are sculpted, it looks like he's always "rounding his shoulders" even when you try to stand him straight. I think looks kind of adorable :D I'll see if I can take some pictures of what I mean.

As far as poseability, he can stand pretty solid. I had a hard time getting to pose on his stomach (but I think its just me) there is a locking mechanism in his torso, so he can arch his back really well without any weird parts sticking out. He can touch his face really well :) I haven't tried anything advanced; like handstands and such. My Bella is a bit floppy, I mite have to restring him.

Thank you Kawachu, I like the pale blue as well :D

19. I'm in the process is getting a body for my bella head T___T I do like the peak's woods body it just.. wasn't the right shape for the character he's going to be? >_< it's difficult because the pw ns is veeerry pink. but not in the way the DoD resin is pink? it's definitely a darker tone...? I'm probably going to try to get him the new double jointed dz body, since they make a normal pink, that will hopefully match well enough, and the body is slender enough for me.

next to all my other ns dolls, the bella head is like suuuuppeeerrrr pink ._. I would take comparison shots but it's been soooo dark out lately, there's no sun at all.

20. I finally got my Tristan!!! I'm not good at photos in anyway but here goes my Shiki:

[​IMG]