1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. @faireva Thank you! There is something about that face I just love - he's like an evil angel or a kind devil :XD:.
      If you decide to get Cosmo and Gio; will they both be on the 67cm body? That would be a handful :whee:. I do like the 67cm body though - I would love to see one in person someday. If you don't get them this time around- I'm sure there next event is going to be as extravagant as this one!

2. @krystina - I'm excited to see how this naughty angel turns out! I love all the different personas of your dolls. :-)
      As for the body, I was thinking of putting Cosmo on one of my existing Dandy bodies since he has a less mature face. I like Gio alot, but I'm more excited about the 67 cm body release, so I might see what facial sculpts PW releases later with the bigger body & get one at that time. Or, if urban brown skin is offered on the bigger body, I'd like to upgrade my Keith to it.

3. @faireva yes!! I think the same about my urban Keith! he would look fantastic in that 67cm body!

4. @faireva O yes I'm already working up a character sheet for him and looking for clothes :whee: I agree, Cosmo would probably be more suited with the smaller body. He's got such a cute baby face :D I just saw the body comparison photos and its so slim! I like that its not overly muscular and I really like the slim legs. Your Maurice would look amazing in it! I think it'll really bring out his character because he already stands out compared to your other dolls :blush Giving him some extra height would accentuate his cool beast side!

5. Excited to have my Gio Blue order in, there was 0 chance I would pass on him, because boy Alice, yea. :sweat The 67 body just made it more delicious, but I gotta get him boots, eep! :(

.hlp

6. @heidipay Congrats on your order! O he is going to look so good with your Peakswoods group:blush Did you get him in the new Moonlight skin tone?

7. @paxita - Yes, let's do it! Keith has a mature looking face so he is perfect for the bigger body.

@krystina - Thanks for your sweet words on Maurice! <3 I like how the new body is slim yet muscular. Sounds like Mewt id going to be very loved and spoiled as soon as he arrives! I'm so glad they offered Troy so you can finally get your dream doll!

@heidipay - Congratulations! I am so excited that someone is ordering Gio Blue, please show lots of photos when he arrives! :whee: Did you get the full set?

8. I put a Gio on layaway! I liked both Gio and Gio Blue, but I feel like I've had a lot of dreamy eyed
      sculpts lately and thought I'd go for open :) Also, I can't remember if I've shared my Dandy Shaia I got back when Blow & the other monsters were out, but recently my favorite face-up artist (hearts_murmur @overlordu ) opened and she was the one I knew could
      bring my vision to life. I just got my boy, Rohan, back today and he is amazing! I don't have his yellow eyes here yet, but the face-up preview of him was photoshopped so I could see how he'd look:
      [​IMG]

9. WOW, Rohan looks incredible! That is a seriously stunning faceup. :love

10. @Ravenwolf - Whoa! Rohan is just gorgeous!! :DCongrats on your order too!

11. Your boy is gorgeous!!
      And congrats for Gio!

12. Congrats on your order Gio is gorgeous! And o my look at Rohan!!!! He is stunning :love Eyebrows to die for IMO. And I love the many piercing - what a BAMF lol! Coolest looking Shaia I've seen!

13. Thank you so much @dotworkdoll @faireva @paxita and @krystina He's really really awesome and I
      can't wait to get him all together! I had some plans for him clothing wise too and I'm waiting for his
      top to come in this week sometime probably. His eyes were pre-ordered through dollbakery though and I'm still
      waiting on them. :)

14. So I'm a crazy person who ended up ordering a Blow head at 1:30 am this morning, lol.
      I was going to order Cosmo, who I've been eyeing for years, but when I looked at him and pictures of Briana (girl version) I thought their faces are too similar or have the same type of feeling and I just ordered her during the FOC 7 day event. I love Gio too, but he kind of reminds me of my modded open-eyed Keith, so I went with Blow because I just adore his stately nose! I think I'm going to sell my One-off Tristan head I won during the random drawing contest and put Blow on his body, since I already have one Tristan boy. That's how I reasoned out getting Blow early this morning anyways!

15. lol Nice!!! Totes understand and yes I'm a fan of Blow's glorious nose too! And that side profile! I never noticed it before but yea Cosmo and Briana do look a bit similar. Both have that "wonderous" look to them :XD: I've been doing a lot of thinking about slimming down my collection to add more (lol doesn't make sense :?) and I think I only want to have one of each Peakswoods. I may be getting rid of one of my Bellas then (probably Retro - I want to reshell her with a girl with the pink punch skin). I love the current Bella but she doesn't have the look I wanted for that character. Plus, I had pictured her to have red-skin when I created her!

16. @krystina - I feel like a spazz for not ordering Cosmo after all these years of pining for him, but when I looked at his face Briana's kept popping up in my mind - you described their expression well, I must love that wonderous look. Plus, I saw a user photo of Blow recently that blew my mind (no pun intended), and it made me reconsider him. :kitty2
      Yes, I feel you on slimming down your collection or making room for new faces, I've sold floating heads and I've had two tiny dolls on the marketplace since January. My intentions have been to keep only my prized dolls, but it's difficult to let go when I've bonded with them already. I feel a bit guilty even for putting my One-off Dandy Tristan head up for sale when I won him, but since I already have my twin boy & girl Tristan set (and they were my first PW dolls) he has been a bit of a third wheel, even though I love his unique makeup. At least, if he does sell I'll be putting money back into the PW company by buying a different sculpt from them & he can go to a home where he'll get more attention.
      Ahhh! I love your Retro! If I wasn't already splurging on Briana and Blow I'd make an offer, I love her makeup! Which sculpt are you thinking of replacing her with in the pink punch skin?

17. If your having second thoughts - you can always get Cosmo again later ;) But yes, I think if you have too many dolls that look too similar, you're bound to get rid of one (what I think anyway). Ooo you have to share that pic of Blow! I've been searching google images for some owner pics of him. I wouldn't feel bad selling off your One-off Dandy; someone else needs one of these guys (IMO) spread the Tristans out! And yeah, you've got two already lol!
      Aww thank you! To be honest though, I think she might need a new faceup :sweat I don't know how to describe it, but I think when the artist "sealed" the face up, I think it "spackled" a bit and some of the faceup "disappeared" in two places. Also, she put too much "blue" on her chin lol. Its kind of hard to tell in pictures but it looks strange in real life. But other than those things, I love the way the artist did her lips and eyebrows! I'm still deciding if I should send her out for another faceup (different artist though) and then sell her or just sell her the way she is. She is in really good condition; probably just needs restringing. And she has extra hands and feet.
      I'm not sure what I would get Retro replaced with. I thought maybe Rogita. I might wait and see what this year/ next year will bring :whee: I'm trying to slow down though and just do one SD doll a year. I'm kind of hoping and not hoping they'll release more AB girls. If no AB girls this year - I'd really like to get a Kisha eventually in the blue grey skin for a different character. I love her big cheeks and small lips.

18. Congratulations on your new boys!!!:celebrate

Well, I did! I made my order on Friday and although it will take two or three more months, PW agreed to make my dolls in special colors, so I bought Troy in Moonlight grey skin and Kasspio en Emerald green skin.
      I already have a beautiful Kasspio in white skin, but when they sold the emerald green skin color, I loved it for him, in fact, I have my FOF vampire Star Prince in emerald green color skin and I love him <3<3 I love that color. So I will sell a friend my Kasspio white skin and I will have my dream doll Kasspio in green skin :chibi

Btw If someone wants to see the emerald green color, in the section of rewiews in PW website, I put photos of my little vampire

Tristan mold is my favorite, so I must have Troy, he´s so beautiful with his eyes open, his mischievous expression is gorgeous!!
      So, it will be a long wait but I´m very excited for my order!! PW customer service is wonderful!:3nodding:

19. @paxita Congrats on your orders! :XD: Moonlight Tristan and Emerald Kasspio sound amazing! Did you get them with their faceups? I agree, something about Troy's mischievous stare lol- almost soul penetrating.

20. Thank you!! Yes, the two with faceups :love