1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. Congrats on all the orders everyone!!! I love that green skin too, but have yet to get one, or the pink. Maybe someday!! :D

Also I think I asked again once, but wondered if anyone has gotten any new eyes since then for their boys? My Hadrian (Kasspio) has no issues with his, and they fit fine, but Rohan (Shaia) has such annoying irritating eye wells! I ordered some dollbakery eyes for him during their last pre-order and I hope they fit because nothing I have here fits right so far XD

2. I've been dreading the 7 day festival dandy event since they did it with the girls. :sweat I didn't like any of the other sculpts enough to cave (bar Kass but I already have him :XD:)

Then they went and released Gio in time for the event too...... so needless to say a Gio on a 61cm body in normal skin went straight on layaway as a reshell of my charater Space Prince!

Looking forward to having another boy along side Brooke! (Who is by far my favourite doll whoops....)

[​IMG]Brooke by Amelie Girardin, on Flickr

3. @krystina - I'm very sorry to hear this about Retro's faceup, I honestly could not tell at all from your photos. She is still a gorgeous doll though and when you put her on the marketplace I'm sure she will have no problem finding a new home. :-)
      Rogita is an adorable sculpt and would look so sweet in pink punch skin! And Kisha has such a mature look in her eyes, I was thinking of getting her myself for awhile - but ended ordering Lottie instead, so it's not the first time I've changed my mine when it came down to the wire.
      It's funny that you have been googling images of Blow, I did the same and gound these beauties here and here! The second photo is from a flickr user whom has many beautiful PW dolls! Including Knox :D
      I bet they will release new dolls for either Halloween or Christmas! How exciting!! (And dangerous! Lol)

@paxita - Ohhh, congratulations! Troy snd Kasspio are so handsome & will look wonderful in the fantasy colors! It's so awesome that PW was willing to honor your request for the special skintones, they will be worth the wait and now you can have your dream boy! <3

@rave-andou - Congrats on your Gio! He is stunning! & Brooke is gorgeous! (I love his Cyndi Lauper shirt)

@Ravenwolf - What's the issue with the eyewells, are they too big or too small? If the urethanes don't work maybe you can try a flexible silicone style.

#603 faireva, Jun 24, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    4. Congrats on getting Gio XD! And I love your Brooke's outfit! He looks so casual!

5. OOh I haven't seen those picture :D Wow that owner has a lot of beautiful dolls and props!

6. Sorry for the late reply! :blush I totally went with Moonlight skin tone, I know he'd be gorgeous in any skintone, but I was delighted to have him in Moonlight, so beautiful! Now the only temptation I have left is the open-eyed version--but really, I need to behave myself, eep! He's just such beauty, and everything I wanted in a boy Alice, it's insanely enjoyable for me to anticipate getting him. I hope everyone ends up PW-happy at the end of this order period. ;)

Now I can just while away my time and wonder if I might be able to order someone in Urban Brown someday--that's the resin color I have huge dolly regret over, having seen how delicious it was in-person at last year's PNW BJD con. :doh

.hlp

7. The Dandy Blow Head came into today! Pardon me, he has no faceup yet, but I thought I'd pop in and share him blank anyways.

[​IMG]

8. Congrats!! omg I love his nose!! I can't wait to see him with faceup, Blow is so gorgeous!!

9. @faireva he looks so peaceful and serene:whee: congrats, on your newest addition!

10. @paxita and @krystina - Thanks so much guys! I'm very happy with his sculpt, I've been trying to decide what kind of faceup I want for him, I think he kind of reminds me of David Bowie for some reason.. I can't really put my finger on it though.

11. @faireva omg yes! Like a total suave gentleman of fine taste:whee:

12. I noticed this thread hasn't been posted to in months, but hopefully someone sees this. I've basically quit buying dolls, but did pay off a Peakswoods doll June 1st. I haven't been able to contact them through email, so I tried their Q&A board, but haven't gotten a response. Is everything okay with this company?

Also, my old account was gone. I remade an account with my former username to post on their q&a and included the order number.

Am I just being paranoid? Or should I be worried that they've taken over 80 working days to send the doll?

13. PeaksWoods is likely still on holiday or adjusting coming back from it. As for the wait times, they have had an injury the factory manager is recovering from. My girl is over 100 business days but they told me that they’d probably ship this month or next. As for the website, they did move over to a new server, so not to worry there, in time with messaging they can transfer over any points you may have had.

14. I paid off a doll in April and because of the injury to the factory manager, they told me end of October to November. I'm actually waiting on two dolls from them. I couldn't reach them via email either and had contacted them on their Q&A board and received a response within a couple days (I think I posted it at the beginning of the weekend and they got back to me after the weekend). I wouldn't be too paranoid, they are very behind. But I would still continue to reach out to them for peace of mind.

15. Hi! here are my dear Christmas present, my Dandy Troy in moonligth grey skin

My birthday present was my Kasspio in Emerald green but I don´t have pics of him because is he´s in my parents house but tomorrow he´ll be in my home

Meanwhile please meet my Liam rabbit, isnt he beautiful?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. congrats @paxita He's lovely!!!

17. Congrats @paxita he’s so beautiful! What a wonderful surprise for you :chibi the wig looks really good with that skin tone- I love how it stands out. Can’t wait to see your Kasspio! Will you be releasing a group shot of all your boys cuz I’d definitely be interested in seeing them altogether :whee:

18. @paxita He looks so sweet! Troy and Tristan sculpt look amazing from every angle & those eyes and wig really suit his gentle look. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to you!! I'm so excited to see Kasspio in emerald green :love

19. I forgot to share some pics of my lovely Shaia, Rohan, in here. I entered one of his pics in the Dandy relay contest on PW's site. Here's one from the shoot that I didn't enter, but still liked :)
      [​IMG]

20. He looks so mystical and serene. I really like his outfit.