1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. @Miku_Plantman - He's gorgeous! I love Kasspio's makeup so much.

@paxita - Omg! Squeee! So wonderful, congrats!! I really want this body in urban brown, I hope they release it in the future.

2. @paxita thank you. :) And your new boy is stunning!!! His nails are so delicate! XXX

@faireva haha thabk you and yes, it gives him a very moody look. :) I think I want to get him a grey-blue or white wig later this year to make his eye make up pop a little more. X Also urban brown resin sounds delightful!

3. @paxita omg, he’s so dreamy! And that skin tone! I’m in love :love Congrats on your new boy :aheartbea

4. their faceup is beautiful,im glad peakswood have male doll now.

5. @dotworkdoll @faireva @Miku_Plantman @Calfuray thanks!! he´s gorgeous!! I love him so much!! I'm very happy with him

@faireva ohh in urban brown he´ll be stunning! I hope PW sell again dolls in that color because I want this 67 body for my Keith the Prince

@finn Yes! the boy Dandys are addictive (at least for me hehehe) their faceups are awesome. Despite being a collector for many years, I met PW recently, maybe three years ago, and when my first doll from them arrived, a Dandy Tristan White Rabbit I was very impressed by his beauty and quality, the faceup was so perfect that I could not believe it! and every doll that I bought from them has been the same, they are worth it

And here are the brothers rabbits :whee:

[​IMG]

6. @paxita Congrats he's sooo awesome! I love how much more mature he looks ^__^

7. You're almost there! :XD: Can't wait to see your new boy!

Nathaniel is so handsome! I feel that way about my Bella Boy - I've had him for four years now and he's still as beautiful as the day I got him XD

O wow look at this giant man-bunny! He is very impressive - I'm loving his faceup.

8. OMG SOOOO CUTE! I really can't wait to get my Troy!

9. [​IMG]

My Black Rabbit Kass arrived today from Dolk. I just love him. I thought I was getting him in white but he came in normal resin. He was an "instock" item so I guess I get what I get but I really don't care because he is beautiful. I don't have a name for him yet and I am not sure how I am going to style him. I just dressed him very quickly for a photo to share. I am not sure I like the eye lashes but I am going to sit on it before making any changes as they are so unified with the face-up (which is a work of art). This is my first successful attempt to share a photo on DOA since like 2009 - thank you to @Ravenwolf for some tips she shared about uploading photos from Flicker without which I would have his picture up.

10. Congrats on your Black Rabbit Kass; he is beautiful! His faceup looks different in normal skin - I really like it, it looks unique. Very handsome and he looks good in that outfit.

11. @caddyvamp Aww you're welcome! I'm so glad you figured it out because he looks great! Also I have that same outfit :D I never used it on any of my PW boys though. Looks great!!!

12. @dotworkdoll @faireva @Miku_Plantman @Calfuray thanks!! he´s gorgeous!! I love him so much!! I'm very happy with his color skin and faceup
      @faireva ohh Gio in urban brown! he´ll be stunning! I hope PW sell again dolls in that color because I want this 67 body for my Keith the Prince

Here are the brothers rabbits :whee:
      Wow!! he's so handsome!! and love your oufit! congrats for your new boy!! I love his faceup :love

13. He is beautiful! What color is he? its' lovely.

[​IMG]

14. My Gio finally shipped last week and should be here sometime this week!! Yay!

15. What a excited!!! pics! pics! :XD:

16. I am really excited to see these Gio pics rolling in. He is way more beautiful than I expected. I had a huge personal battle deciding between the Dandy Vampire Geo and the Vampire Kasspio ). There were not many pics of Gio on the internet yet so I wound up ordering Kasspio along with Vampire Rosemii in blue grey with Peak’s Woods face ups (brother and sister) but Gio is next in line if the chance to get him comes up again. Pics of the actual dolls are so helpful in making a decision.

@paxita - have you tried cloths on him yet? Would love to see him dressed and hear about what brands/sizes he is fitting into. He us so seriously beautiful.

17. @caddyvamp I haven't had time yet to try on any clothes :eek: but his body reminds me of Luts SSFD (tall, with defined musculature, but thin). I have for him a Sadol's uniform for SSDF to see how he fits that size. I'll try this week!
      Hmm I think that the clothes for size 70cm should fit

18. Congratulations he is beautiful! I agree, I love his lanky look and I really like the style of clothing you chose for him.