1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. #681 rave-andou, Apr 17, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
    2. They look so cute together:blush I really like the way you did SP's eyebrows.

3. Thank youuuu, their stories aren't connected but they do look cute next to each other *0*! Ahaha thank you, out of all the brows I've ever painted these are my favourite to date. The reason I don't want to redo the face is I love these brows

4. @Ravenwolf your Gio is so cute. He has a younger look to him that the other Gios I’ve seen. His outfit is cool too!! Can’t wait to see more of him.

@rave-andou your boys are cute and Gio is so different and you did a nice job on the make-up. I know what you mean about getting a third. They are so addicting I can’t stop.

5. would anyone know wether the peeks wood dandy body is still avalable or wether they only do strict limited edition and also where in the world would i get one x3 i have litterally falled in love with that 61cm slender body its so so cute

6. I *think* they do sell the body separately and I *think* they only do it during ordering periods? Those range from a week to a month. They will be having a summer event wdebuting a new white rabbit boy so that may be a chance to get one (or 3 lol!) not sure if they’ll open orders for all boy during that time though

7. Wanted to show off my Troy :whee::
      [​IMG]
      His name is Mewt and he is the Prince of a moon-bunny race called "the Usagi." :whee: Sailor-Moon and FFIV inspired :chibi Faceup is by Memento Mori. I'll have more pics later, y'all have to see his hands they are beautiful!:love

8. @krystina, Mewt is super pretty, and definitely looks like royalty! :love

9. Thank you :D

10. Congrats!! yeei another bunny Troy! like my Liam :)
      I love his faceup he looks super cute :love I'm adore this mold and your boy is very beautiful, I want to see more pics of Mewt!

11. @krystina - he’s beautiful!! I love his purply pinkish eye shadow.

12. Your troy is super cute!

I can't wait till my boy comnes home so I can share him. Only, what, maybe 4 months from now? Lol!

13. Thank you :whee:! I'll try to post more pics when weather is good. I was going to wait till I got a new outfit for him but I can't wait that long lol! You gotta post more pics of you boys! I want to see more of your Liam and Gio :XD:
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea
      Thank you!:) You got to spam your Shaia when he comes! I forgot, did you get him with a faceup (or were you doing the faceup/ sending him out to someone?)

14. I sure will! :D
      I got him with a faceup. Figured as my first peakswoods doll, I should get the full experience (Minus the body blushing. I had to cut corners somewhere. :P )

15. Nice! You are in for a treat - Peakswoods does some quality faceups. What faceup did you end up getting (Shaia's normal faceup? or a limited faceup?) Super excited for you! I hope they get him out to you soon!

16. I went with the limited! That's the picture I fell in love with so figured I may as well go for it. I'm s uper excited to see him. >w< Meanwhile I watch here for everyones lovely boys. *3*

17. So I need to start buying things for the boy. (Otherwise, he's coming home with nothing.)
      Where do you guys normally buy clothes to fit the peakswoods bodies? He will be on the 61CM body If it helps.I'm always cautious because pants don't /always/ fit right (Learned that early on with my delf boys .They have some bootys on them. Lol!)

18. I have some clothes from rrabbit. Their pants seem a bit big for SD13 size (even for the new bodies).
      Legendoll.net has a huge assortment of clothes from different clothing lines. I have a couple of pairs of trousers from "Bears." They're kind of snug on the normal body but I haven't tried them on the new 61 cm body. I can try them on my Troy if you want.
      Ordering through Legendoll is kind of expensive - I think if you go through a Taobao service (what I did) the items will be a lot less expensive. Legendoll advertises the trousers I got for $20 and I got them for $15.
      I also have a few clothes from TTYA (a little big but muh dolls look good in them).
      I can take some pics later if you want :D

19. You don't need to. :) I appreciate the ideas and help! I often buy from alices collections and mybayer2008 on ebay, but sometimes their sizing is hit and miss. however, I'm not sure I'm up for the wait. Lol!

Also, since I know you had one, should I be getting an 8-9 wig or 9-10? :P These little things I forget about until I near the end of my wait. LOL!

20. why is peakwoods items all out of stock?