1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. @Tikalhammy Congratulations!
      I’m a huge monster Knox fan. Glad to see yours. Would love to see more photos when they’re settled in. :)

2. Hi guys i jointed the thread while i wait for my boy i just put on layaway, it will be my first resin boy so i'm lost at where to find clothes and shoes that will fit, i ordered the 61 cms body, i just saw a volks outfit i Like (pants and shirt) and they both come in 2 sizes, one says it fits sd13b, sd16b, sd17b, and the smaller size says it fits sd, sdb, sd13 and sdgr, i just don't want them to be too baggy or too tight, any help would be much appreciated ^^

3. What you would want to try is the SD/SD13/SDgr size. Keep in mind that Dandy boys are on the thin side of the spectrum and that things that are snug on a chunky SD13 will be loose on a Dandy. SDGr's are trimmer than SD13's but Volks like to lump them into the same clothing. What outfit are you looking at?

Anything that goes up to SD16 and SD17 boy size will be way too long and oversized for a Dandy for sure.

4. Thanks a lot, i was almost sure the way to go is sd13, the outfit is this ノワールリボンブラウス・M and this ブラックレザーパンツ・M

5. I feel those would work but let me tag in @Amet for a second opinion, it's been a little while since I sold my 61cm Dandy. I really wish it had worked out for me, it is such a well engineered doll.

6. I have been summoned! :XD:

@Misaki84 I haven’t had much trouble finding clothes for my boy, but you can’t be super fussy about perfect fit because Dandy boys are skinnier than most SD boys. It’s a double edged sword though—they’re also pretty versatile and can squeeze into a lot of sizes because of it.

My guy has a lot of Taobao/Alice’s Collection stuff bc I like the aesthetic but it can be a little baggy on him. The best fit for pants I’ve found so far is Nine9Style SD boy pants, most other pants are a little loose. I find SD boy shirts from places like Nine9 and Tree Design fit the best, and there is a lot of girls’ clothing that fits them very well. (SD16 dresses fit well, if you were wondering.) I think the outfit you linked will fit because it looks like it’s not meant to be skin tight anyway and it’s aimed to also fit Volks girls like in the picture.

7. Thanks a lot! :)

Ah i was wondering about dresses too XD, thanks a lot for the info, regarding shoes i should look for the ones aimed to sd13 right?

8. SD/SD13/SDGrG Volks dresses also fit, just don’t get anything that really emphasizes cleavage he doesn’t have.

For boy shoes, whatever the generic SD/SD13 size is on a site is usually doable. None of the boots I’ve found fit perfectly but once they’re strapped on it doesn’t matter (just makes his feet look a little bigger). I do have one pair of SD13 loafers from Freedomteller that do fit his feet perfectly, but he definitely doesn’t fit that weird all-sizes thing Volks does with their boy shoes.

He’s got big feet for lady shoes, plus he can’t point his toes so heels are a challenge. For flat shoes, Volks brand SD/SD13 girl shoes do fit, but I’ve found that generic brands for that size are just a touch too small even if someone tells me they fit their Volks girls, so they’re riskier. Rrabbit makes some heels that are made to fit boys up to SD17 size that fit well though and they’ve been a lifesaver.

Hope that helps!

9. Thanks a lot that was super helpful :abow:

10. I've never had a problem with Volks SD13 sizes myself. Some parts are slightly too snug, but it's usually fine if you don't buy really form fitting clothes.

11. Hey everyone! Does anyone here have a Dandy Blow? If you do, could you please take a picture of him wearing 14mm eyes? I'm eyeing the sculpt to shell and OC but 16mm doesn't look quite right for what I had in mind. Thanks!

12. Oh really? Sd13 or sd13 boy sizes?

13. Does anyone know why the boys are sold out in the middle of the event?

EDIT: Guessed they fixed it

#754 Littlebirdzoom, Dec 3, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    14. My Peakswoods Bullet just arrived! Meet Oscar~

[​IMG]

15. @mekirin He looks adorable. Is that a company faceup?

16. Yep! It's the Journey to the West galaxy version. ^^

17. Ooo Congrats @mekirin he is beautiful :D I love his wild, messy hair :XD:

18. Congrats!! Oscar's gorgeous!! My Bullet arrived last week but he's still inside his box, I've been very busy these days, I bought the vampire version in blue-grey skin

19. Hi everyone! I felt in love with the new Dandy from Halloween event. I just have a question, that I hope can be answered here (as I couldn't find another post); what bodies could hybrid with Dandy heads? Do you have any hybrid with a Dandy¿

Thank you very much!