1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. Oh my! Congratulations Hanabi! Your Tristan is gorgeous! I love his expression :D

2. O Hanabi_Chan, Shiki is awesome :XD: His style is so perfect :whee: OMG please dress my Bella!!!! :eusa_pray

3. Finally some new clothes for my Dandy Tristan!

[​IMG]

and Hanabi_Chan I love how your Tristan is dressed! He looks awesome!

4. OOoo he is dashing BethL:blush Yayy more Dandies!

5. krystina, your Bella is super cute.
      eri, please do!! I need comparison pictures xD since I can still change my mad hatter natural skin to suntan but I'm not too sure, since I have seen the suntan as a bit of a dark tan and in other photos as a light tan o: maybe it all depends on the light?
      Hanabi_Chan, Beth L Love both Tristan *3* :aheartbea

6. Whaa Beth! He is eye-candy <3
      Love his style. Does he have a name?

7. Thank you Kari! I'll be on the look out for your Madhatter and White Rabbit; please spam them here :D

8. Hello! I'm new to this thread. I'm loving all the Tristan spam. I couldn't resist and just ordered Tristan in Blue Gray resin. I can't want till he arrives!

9. Congrats! He is lovely :blush

10. Haha RyokoDWolfwood! You got Peak's Wood'ed!!! >:D
      I couldn't resist that pretty boy either. Welcome to this thread! Hope you will enjoy it and post a lot ;)
      It's always great when new people join <3

11. Thank you Kurisu. Yeah I couldn't resist. He's so cute and the Blue-gray is just perfect for the character I have in mind. I ordered via Denver Doll to save on shipping but the estimated arrival time is 20 to 28 weeks. The wait is going to be killer. Hopes there's more spam to keep me sane while I wait ;D

12. I just ordered a suntan Tristan cutie! Ahhh! I'm so excited, I'm officially joining the PW fanclub now! I just adore their long lanky bodies and striking faceups. I hope the Tristan rabbit faceup looks just as good on a darker skintone, I think it will. <3

Hanabi_Chan, I love your punk rock styled Tristan boy, he looks like he is in the back of a limo on his way to perform in a concert.

13. Yay! More hot guys! Congratulations faireva! That's awesome! Hope you will share photos of your suntan Tristan when you get him home~ :D
      I think you can look forward to see his faceup. For what I've seen, PW tweaks the color palette a little to compliment each skin tone - and they do it well! <3
      So happy to have you on the PW fan-team XD

14. :D Congrats on your order! Please spam him; I'm curious to see how he'd look in tan. I agree, Peakswood has some of the most talented faceup artists. Congrats again!

15. Thank you guys, I will definitely show him off here, I'm a little shy/awkward but I've been trying to be more active on the forums. :3nodding: These will be my first SD sized dolls so I am really excited and a bit apprehensive, I've only had tinies so far - the biggest doll in my small collection is a littlefee! ha! I'm really hoping that they will be a bit easier to sew clothes for on the sewing machine, as they are so much bigger in scale, and their legs go on for miles! Do you Dandy owners find it difficult to buy pants for these leggy boys? I think I read on the first page that the SD13 Long Leg boy clothes work best, but do you guys know if SD clothes (especially pants) generally fit? I'm going to make patterns for my boy when he comes, but I'd like to supplement his wardrobe with store bought clothes as well.

Krystina, I've been admiring your Bella for awhile now, he has such a gentle sweet face, and he has a very modern boyish style. I was pretty torn on whom to get between the LE Dandy boys but my mind kept picturing the heartbreaking rabbit face. I think I'm drawn to pouty/sad kind of dolls, even though I adore the smiling dolls - especially to contrast my bitter ones!

Kurisu, Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm happy to be here with you all, and I'm also excited to see what the talented artists at PW do with a tan rabbit! I think he will look good in a light colored wig and clothes maybe, to contrast the suntan skin.

16. I haven't purchased my Dandy size boy from them yet (I have an old Segi head on an SD body, but I'm getting a whole new Segi with the Dandy body), but I was handling them at Dollism US. Dandy boys are a quite a bit thinner in the hip/butt/thigh than the Volks SD/SD13/SD13LL. In terms of Volks boy doll sizing they are a bit more like SDGr boys, but SDGrs are bigger through the chest. Dandy is slimmer all over, they are more like a Luts Delf boy type. The SD13LL is the right leg length, but if you buy in that size, I'm pretty sure the pants will fall right off.

I think if you look for a slim cut you'll have better luck finding pants that really fit. Lately I've had the best luck finding my skinny boys pants at Nine9 Style.

17. Idrisfynn, Thank you so much for the helpful explanation and comparisons, I understand the fit much better now.

18. Awww thank you :aheartbea I was in the same dilemma as you on which doll to pick (Bella or Tristan) and at one point I was having second thoughts after I ordered lol! But I love my Bella and feel I picked the right choice (plus I have you all who will post pictures of Tristan for me to stare at:XD:) I passed up on these limited edition lovelies but I have a feeling Peakswood will release Tristan again in another series. And yes, pouty sad faces for the win!

19. I'm so glad you ordered him so we can all admire his angelic face, really your photos helped convince me to get my boy, specifically his posing - it looks very natural. Thank you for showing him off! :D I'm sure they will release Tristan again, seeing as how it's been a popular sculpt. I'm really excited to see if they release a limited Cosmo for the next event, he is darling, not that I'd be able to get him tho - having twins is expensive!

20. The posing is fun; I'm still trying to be a little creative though. I agree, I'd love to see a limited Cosmo or Cosmo in different colors :XD: I promised myself I won't order another Peakswood boy until I get a Peakswood girl but I don't think I could hold off if a whole slew of limited boys start popping up :sweat