1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Wood - Dandy Boys

Jun 5, 2014

1. My shiki (tristan) got some new tattoo's! I hope you like them - he's very much a troubled boy walking down a bad path at the moment!

[​IMG]

2. Those tats are awesome! Did you do them yourself Hanabi? *__*
      I love how you've put him together :D

3. Hanabi, he looks awesome! And those tats are amaze-zazing! Could you do a close up on them?

4. So even with my Vamp Tristan on layaway, I can't resist putting a Dandy Tristan on layaway too... I asked Peakswoods when they'd be available again and they said this:

hnnnggghhhh.... I need my dandy tristan!

5. How nice reitaism! I look forward to seeing your Tristans together then ^^

I'm soooo looking forward to see what else PW has in store for us this year. *___*

6. Me too.. I asked if they were going to temporarily release just the basic boys or do some limiteds for them and they said that it would be just the basics, but I'm totally fine with that. Since how their first response was stated, I guess it's safe to assume no new dandy sculpts... I wonder if they were just not very popular for them?

7. I think they will definitely be doing more dandys because they are quite popular. But I think they might be planning on making new girls first (I'm pretty sure they are super stalled because of KyungMin's unfortunate accident before Christmas, and it sounded like they had some FoCs planned for Christmas that were almost ready to be released). And after the (maybe) new FoC girls I guess they'll try to finish the new FoB body for release first. Then they might release new FoFs or new dandys. I just don't think they dare promise much this year ^^"
      But they told me KyungMin is getting better, so that's good :)

8. Yeah, I saw that. It's good that KyungMin is getting better, so I dont expect much this year, which is totally great for me since I have only so much in my wallet xD but I wasn't so sure about the popularity of the Dandys because they seem scarce.

9. Haha I agree. My wallet is also suffering and could use a break XD
      Its true there are not that many dandys around yet, but I think that might be due to the fact that mot many have received theirs yet. I'm not sure if they were that popular at the first release (no reviews and such, so it was maybe risky for some), but with the Halloween event they sold A LOT of the limited dandy boys :D
      So when they start shipping out, we will hopefully get more photospam ;D
      I hope I can pay off my blue-grey dandy Tristan next month *__*

10. ooooh~ I'll be eager to see him when you're able to get him :D

You know, I almost bought a Tristan head and they said I could have the white rabbit makeup on it if I wanted... now with no makeup available on heads bought separately, I kinda regret not going through with it..

11. Thank you. Yeah, me too. He will be the boyfriend of my diamond grey WU Dlight *___* hope their colors go well together.

Oh, that is sad...but on the other hand, if you buy a full doll and ask them very nicely, I think you could still get the LE face up :)
      I hope you can. ^^
      I didn't buy mine with faceups, as I like to do them myself, but imo PW does the most amazing faceups atm. I hope I can still make mine pretty though ;P
      What skin color will you be getting your Tristan in? :)

12. Oh, it will be interesting to see them both together! :) I hope it works out then.

I might ask, I'm not sure, because originally, I wanted just the white rabbit tristan in white skin with that faceup, because I really just loved that faceup, but now I'm rethinking it because I'm not quite sure I've settled on what I want out of him, so I will probably just get him in normal skin... I wonder what their normal skin looks like though? I have only had a white skin girl, and the only other person I knew with a PW girl as well, that I got to see in person, was white skin as well.

13. Yeah! I can't wait *^^*

Ah I see. I saw some photos of a normal skin Tristan on Instagram under #peakswoods. There are also a few on Flickr. I had a normal skin girl once, and I really liked the color. But I don't know if PW has changed the hue since then. But it looks really lovely on photos :)

14. Yeah, I've seen it in photos too, but I wonder how it will look next to my other companies' dolls. Like my Volks and Crobi have very similar tones, but my feeple boy is super peachy in comparison. I will just have to wait and see, I suppose. I talk like he's already on the way and I have yet to even order xD I'm eager for the announcement in Feb now. I'm wondering if they'll do anything along with the limited release.

15. Some years ago PW said they tried to match their skin tones with Volks, but I'm not sure if they are still compatible. I think it might be a little more pinkish now?
      But I'm sure you could ask in the FoC thread for a comparison pic from someone who has dolls from the same companies :)
      Hehe well, it seems like you are almost ready to push the "add to cart" button XD
      Would be cool if they did something fun with them, but if they said basics, I think it will just be that you can buy the nude doll, and no fullsets :/

16. Have you guys seen the new Dandy boys! They are all so gorgeous! It's really strange because I have an idea in my head that I wanted my yazuka Tristan BJD to have a bf that was a priest - who showed him the 'good' side. It's corny as hell but I love the idea. Anyway the priest Dandy Briana is exactly the idea I had in my head. It's almost creepy, like Peak's Wood read my mind.

So I will buying a dandy Briana for sure!

I've also sent my Shiki to the faceup spa so when he returns I will post pictures!

17. I want a Dandy Briana too ;__; but I must resist this temptation. >____<

18. Kurisu - your very good if you manage to resist. I've completely failed and I've made a new rule - only 2 BJD's a year!

19. XD I'm really hoping I'm able to suppress my wants >__<"
      Hehe yeah well, 2 a year is nice ^^
      I have no money atm anyway. XD
      I look forward to seeing your guys though ;P

20. Lottie and Lavin is up for sale already o_o whuuut?

oh wwait.. they are all on Tristan's page o_O how weird..
      and the other keeps poppin up, i guess they are preparing them to the 15th :3