1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. PsychoticElflet5- Oh yeh I forgot about that XD Ugh they both look nice 0w0

2. Thank you everybody :)! I asked on the Inquire Board at Peakswood what skin tone Punky-Beetle's was in the promotions pictures to make sure and this is what they answered ^^:

3. They do, but the normal and white skin are fairly close compared to, say, BF or MNF resins. The gap between their normal and white is huge, but for some reason PW seems to have a closer gap. XP Which I like. I have a set of twins but one is supposed to be swan-white skinned and the other is supposed to have skin SLIGHTLY more peachy than hers, but... alas, one of them is a MNF. XD So the other one probably will be too.

I actually like their NS more than WS, I think. *Compares the Goldie photo again* Or maybe that's just on her. XD

And that goes to further prove my point on their closeness. Lol I could have sworn in some of those he was NS.

4. I just ordered my Lady Bee a few weeks ago from DDE :D

5. Ek! I really love Punky-Beetle O_O His face is so adorable!

sea.shells- I'd love to see pictures of your's when you get him :3

6. PsychoticElflet5- Oh thank you for explaining ^^
      I always want to have a WS but BF is too fast to try and get one @__@

Congrats Graven Idol ^^

sea.shells- Thanks for that info ^-^ Which skin type did you order?

7. e.e Please ignore this-or mods delete..

8. White Skin Olive... *Looks dreamy* Yeah, anyway, I'm kinda confused on how close the resin ACTUALLY is IRL as opposed to in photos. In photos it looks like they're close, but if they match CP/Fairyland resin... we'll see. I'll have to double check on it, but I'll let everyone know if I find anything out!

I don't suppose anyone has a MNF and a PW to compare for either normal OR white matches? :sweat

9. Ahhh~ I thought you ordered him already ^^' Can't wait to see pics ^___^ I wish I could order him during their event but my CC hasn't come yet xD

PsychoticElflet5- I thought of emailing PW or some companies that stock them and seeing if I could ask them to take a comparison photo ^^;;; I'll see I can add them on cyworld and try to hunt for owner photos :sweat

If anyone is interested :D
      >> http://club.cyworld.com/club/main/club_main.asp?club_id=50393640

10. I found photos of non-faceup punky beetle :)
      His eyes holes(?) actually look pretty small o.o

[​IMG]

Clearer photo of WS?
      [​IMG]

I love the faceup so much TAT

And..I think this is Lady Bee different skins?
      Not sure @__@
      [​IMG]

Photos not by me ^^'

11. Yeah, I think that's a comparison of the white and normal skins. Wow... Yeah, their resin isn't as close as I thought.

Thanks for the faceless photo and the clearer shot of her in that white wig, limedragon. I really like her faceup too, especially in that photo. I really want to get "him" for no reason... A smiling girl would be adorable....

12. I received my Morimoth earlier this month. By emailing, I found you can request custom makeup. Which was a relief because Morimoth's default was too 'strong' for my liking.

I really like her-- but clothing her is a bit of a pain as she's slimmer than my Volks and can't share all that many clothes and shoes.

13. Congrats thaelia ^___^ Did you get her in NS or WS?
      How much thiner would you say she is in the volk clothing? o3o

14. Congrats on your Morimoth, thaelia. I'm still hoping for Punky Beetle owner photos, since it doesn't look like I'll be buying anything but the one body I need for a long while. XP The economy only looks to get worse, and I need to save as much money as I can.

15. I'll order a Punky Beetle in the end of next month :aheartbea I'm so excited about getting him!

16. !!!! Congratulations! I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for the announcement of you ordering him, and the subsequent photos, then! :)

17. I got her in normal skin, as I'd thought about maybe swapping her body out for a Volks MSD one down the road. But when she got here I found I preferred her on the slimmer body instead.

Well, in Volks clothing aimed more towards MSD than SDC, it fits in a one size-too-big way. But the SDC clothes fit better. The Volks shoes are more or less hopeless. Way too big even with thick socks on.

MiniFeé clothing I found can be tight, but the looser stuff is doable.

18. [​IMG]I just got my Lady Bee today! Here she is posing with my Bobobie Espree. ): I didn't have enough for a wig, so I ended up making the one she's wearing.

19. ^ Awww very sweet looking >3<

Which wig size is better for them? 6-7 or 7-8?
      I saw they say that the head is 7inch, so i'm curious which fits better? :sweat
      I hope to order punky beetle soon if i don't get distracted >___<