1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. Hello folks, just to drop a photo, wishing you a merry Christmas :)

[​IMG]Merry merry Christmas by DaiMorWong, 於 Flickr

In addition I brought a side by side picture of my KoonieS with her Vampire version, in case somebody might be interested:

[​IMG]Dollism Plus 10 by DaiMorWong, 於 Flickr

(Original KoonieS was from Dec 2012 and Vampire KoonieS July 2016)

Thanks for reading!
      I hope to finish a proper photo of my Full KoonieS squad before 2017, see you

2. @barrytrotter - I just love your Koonie Babies!! & their dresses, so stylish! Merry Christmas to you as well! :treecookie:candycane:goldstar

3. @barrytrotter, your Koonie S is a gorgeous Christmas vision and so is her little companion. What a lovely Holiday photo! And thanks for that stunning comparison photo too...my, they look so different! It really surprised me.:)

4. Thank you, stylish was quite a surprising compliment to my babies, usually they are not exactly stylish, but I'm glad you like them :)

Thank you! I'm glad I asked for different make-up styles for them, because now my KoonieS squad has more diversity, which seems to better justify for my continuous collection of them.

Anyway as I said earlier I wanted to do a proper picture of all my KoonieS and now I have one on the last day of 2016, see you in 2017!

[​IMG]Full KoonieS Squad by DaiMorWong, 於 Flickr

I hope next year there will be even more of them (though it would be even more of a hell to groom and pose them for photoshots...)

p.s. Sorry for the bad lighting and messy background, I was in a rush. Moreover I only learned of the misplaced ribbon on my sleeping KoonieS when adjusting the photos, since I'm hardly a perfectionist I couldn't care less to retake the photo, but if that bothers you I'm sorry for being so random :P

5. So, between Dollism over 2 years ago, a friend getting two and knowing they were going to put them on hiatus I had been going over getting a Dotty Muse. I hadn't done it before the end of the year though but decided to randomly check today. Somehow Dotty Muse was still available and after my order went through her status went to "available soon" like all the others. So I either managed to get the last one or managed to hit a glitch.

Turns out she was just the last one! I heard back from Peaks Woods and the layaway has been started. They must have had one physically in stock.

*edit: my brain overrode the real spelling because I picture -ie as the name and -y as a euphemism

#725 misskale, Jan 10, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    6. Well hopefully you get her! That was a glitch in your favor for sure!

7. Thats awesome @misskale ! Congrats :)

@barrytrotter , all your KoonieS's are wonderful. They look so different!

Some spam of my Mia since she got new hair accessories.
      [​IMG]

8. Hi, everyone! Does anyone know where I can buy s-hooks small enough for the hands? I purchased a Peak's Woods FOB, and one of her hand s-hooks broke. Appreciate any insight/advice. Thank you! :)

9. Mint on Card usually keeps those in stock under the 'supplies' tag ^^

10. @Cydril - thank you so much!! :) I've purchased some what I think are small s-hooks, but they usually always end up too big. Would like to not make that mistake again!

11. Hi Barry Trotter I love your KoonieS group. I'm going to try again to add a pic of mine. Sign just can't seem to get it right. Back to the faqs section

12. Hi, I have a wonderful LadyBee coming my way - but it seems it will still take some time till she arrives. I would love to buy her clothes in advance - but I need a specfic measurement to get the clothes customized for my girl: the inseam. It would be great if someone could measure it (crotch to ankle).
      also - wow all those amazing peaks woods girls :D

13. @Feelisa - I've got 19 1/2 cm for the inseam if you want the pants or skirt to go to the ankle joint line, 20 cm if you want it to go a bit longer. :-)

14. @faireva Thank you for your help! Now I can order her pants - yeah!:celebrate

15. @Feelisa - You're welcome :-) What kind of outfit are you having made for her?

16. @faireva her first outfit will be casual, I am ordering her a pair of leggings with a nice fox print from ietsiepetesy on etsy. Reason being that she is going to have an encounter with a fox that will change her life - so there is a "casual" Coco wearing that pants and a "transformed" Coco (I hope I can make that outfit on my own from tulle and with swarovsky stones, but I am not sure) - thank you for your interest :)

17. @Feelisa - Fun idea! Seems like she meets a very fashionable fox. I look forward to the photos you post when her look is complete. :-)

18. and back again - still waiting for my Lady Bee - but now I am looking for shoes that would fit her heel legs - I know the Code Noir fit but it doesn't go with her style - what other brands might fit? I compared inner length and her feet length but I am still a bit unsure - Luts has a nice pair of pumps, but I am not sure if the fit... where do you buy shoes for your girls?
      Thank you for your help!

19. Only a couple of weeks left XD
      But I will be happy to post pictures as soon as soon as she is ready - it will be my first face up too... so well, let's hope for the best :)

#739 Feelisa, Apr 15, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    20. @Feelisa - I don't have many shoes for my FoB girl, but I know that CodeNoir and DollHeart fit well. I would assume Sadol MSD size would fit nicely too, since PW has them as a clothing option on their website. I checked length of foot between Luts KDF and PW FoB and KDF is 5.7 cm and FoB is 5.8 cm, so Luts brand might be tight? But I'm not sure, they could still squeeze in there perhaps. Since Luts is having a sale on clothing & doing an Easter event where you can earn a $15 coupon, it might be a good time to try them out if you've found a pair you like. :)

How exciting on your LadyBees upcoming arrival! And first faceup too!! <3