1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. Thank you, I think I will give the LUTS shoes a try - they look perfect - worst case I give them away or get a Kid Delf at one point (the Romantic Kiwi sculpt is cute).
      Still a bit unsure about the face up - i hope i'll manage XD.

2. I have (FINALLY) ordered a PeaksWoods doll! :celebrate I've been looking at their dolls for about a year now, but the time was never right/they weren't regularly producing the basic dolls when I looked.
      I have a Dotty Muse on layaway and now the waiting game begins....

3. Oh congratulations! I currently have a Dotty Muse on layaway as well.:) What skin color did you choose, and are you getting her with a face-up or blank? Regardless, you certainly won't be disappointed. I have a Romantic Mia (Dulcinea) and a Romantic Lady Bee (Delphina) and they're fabulous dolls!

#743 PoeticSoul, Jun 29, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    4. Thank you~~ :) I chose Normal skin with the face-up. Since she is my first PeaksWoods doll, I wanted to see what the company face-up would look like in person.
      Haha...I was THIS CLOSE to ordering a Lady Bee as well ^^ , but maybe next time.
      I am so looking forward to getting Dotty Muse once I clear all my layaway payments.

5. You're certainly going to love the gorgeous face-up PeaksWoods does! Here are my Romantic Mia (Dulcinea) and Romantic Lady Bee (Delphina). They're both in lavender pink skin, with company face-ups. The Dotty Muse I'll be getting is going to be named Desdemona and will complete my trio of fairy sisters. She'll be in green skin.

[​IMG]

#745 PoeticSoul, Jun 29, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    6. @PoeticSoul - Dulcinea and Delphina look so beautiful! :D Can't wait to see Desdemona together with them when she arrives!

#746 rensirita, Jun 29, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    7. Hey, I think I got it figured out now! OK, here is a pic of my KoonieS! And my Lavender pink Koonie, Mia and Lady Bee should be coming any time now, too. Can't wait for them to get here! They are going to be done up as fairies with that LP skin tone. Anyway, here's Koonie in NS. Oh, and she is wearing an Ell outfit.

[​IMG]IMAG1710 by Jan, on Flickr

8. @Goldie, she's so pretty! And gotta love that pink hair...what a beauty! KoonieS is such a gorgeous sculpt.:D

9. Wow, this thread is so quiet!!
      I thought Id pop in to show a pic of my Dotty Muse - still in face up bandages as I havent decided what Im doing with her so she has gone straight back in the box

[​IMG]

10. @Ishtar, wow! Your vampire Dotty Muse is magnificient!:o Her face-up is amazing and her eyes are gorgeous! Now I'm even more excited for mine to arrive...she'll have green skin and green oscar eyes. I still have quite a wait for my Dotty Muse because I just paid her layaway off a couple of months ago, but your girl really made my heart skip a beat.:D Congrats on her arrival!

11. I'm so excited for the Christmas event. I love my FOC's so much I've been waiting for this opportunity and 15% discount is a bonus. Now I just have to wait for 15 December...

12. The 15% off is so rad! I've been waiting for a Romantic Dotty Muse too. This will be my first mini PW doll. Peak's Woods is one of my all time favorite companies. They are so nice to work with, the long layaway option is so generous, the face-ups are the best I've ever seen, and the dolls are all soooo gorgeous.

Speaking of, @PoeticSoul, your two girls are just stunning! And @Ishtar, your Dotty Muse is also very beautiful, I love the teeth!!!

I hope this thread picks up again, I'd love to see more PW FOBs!

13. The Christmas event is right around the corner! :treecookie:candycane:gingerbreadman I'm excited to see the new FOB releases, especially Lottie with her cute pout.

I submitted my picture for the relay today and this photo was my runner up choice. Here's my KoonieS, Concetta, in all of her lavender glory.

[​IMG]

14. She is gorgeous :). Love how sweet she looks in contrast to the vampire teeth.

I'm very excitedly waiting for the FOB Lottie myself since I love my wakeup one so much :)

15. @EmmiImee So much anticipation for the unique and sparkling Lottie, her sculpt is really OOAK. <3 <3
      Concetta is a sweet vampire most of the time.. except when she's hangry! ;)

16. I can officially join the FoB squad! Thanks to time zones I was able to order my Little Lottie today :whee: I got her in Pink Punch, with faceup, and with fullset everything except wig and eyes. I would have liked the black wig available but I can make one just the same when she’s home, and lord knows I have too many eyes already :XD:
      I’d understand if I’m in for another 6 month long haul, but I can hope she’ll be home earlier! I want to take some comparisons of my Wake Up Lottie and her Little self!

17. @Cuteasadoll Ohhh! Congratulations on her! I'm sure you will just adore her. I have an FoC Lottie & love her to bits. It's amazing to me how these little FoB sculpts match their bigger counterparts so exactly. KyungMin Lee's skill continues to impress me.

It's too bad they aren't able to open the other doll sculpts at this point but I hope it gives them a chance to catch up with orders.

18. Is anyone going for the moonlight grey resin? I think I am going to wait for an event with different fantasy colors but I'm really curious to see that grey styled in different ways.

19. 95 percent sure I'm going to be ordering little Lottie today :D