1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. Cydril: Not that I know of. I have quite a few PW's, all from DDE - it's disappointing they wouldn't help the last time I asked.

Did you see the cute video of the three heads together?
      Peak's Woods on Instagram: “This is a short video of FOB R. Little Lottie, R. Little Yeru, R. Romi's make-up heads. Also all the promo pictures have been up on each…”

2. I just put in a layaway order for an FOB Romi yesterday !! I'm so excited for her, she's so cute! I'll also be getting an event head, but I don't know which sculpt yet, I just know it's an FOB.

Anyway, I ordered her in Pink Punch skin, and I was wondering if anyone had any Peak's Woods dolls in that skintone? I haven't seen many pictures of them, and I'd really love to! I think it's a lovely fantasy color. <3

3. @stardustguts - Romi is so cute! Congrats on your second doll! I have a doll in pink punch and I love it. My Briana on right is in pink punch. My Knox on left is in blue gray skin, just to keep it in perspective.

[​IMG]

4. @faireva They are both so pretty! I love how the pink punch skin is sort of almost like a regular skin tone you'd see on a human, just with a more pink hue if that makes sense? It's gonna be perfect for the character I'm envisioning as my romi!

5. @stardustguts , congrats! Pink the best<3

I put in an order for a Little Yeru head. Im hoping I can hybrid her on a body thats not so tall. Shes going to be the sister for my DollMore Latte :)

6. I'm looking for a body to hybrid my Dotty Muse head on :) Anyone know of something close in colour and neck compatibility? Does not have to be perfect, I can always blush to match and mod a little bit.
      Edit: I forgot to mention she's normal skin! Sorry!

#826 FacelessPuppets, Sep 11, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    7. Its been 5 days and my order on the PW site says 'pending'. Is that the normal thing for it to say? The money came out of my account...

8. Don't worry! It'll stay as pending until your doll is ready to be shipped :)