1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. I'm also waiting for Emerald green PW girl I ordered in July. ^^ I'm hoping maybe she would arrive next month? I didn't even order her with a face-up and my PW Rosemii took about 4 months with a face-up.

2. @suruni
      I hope they ship them before end of the year ^^
      It is my first order with them, and I ordered her with faceup.
      I am a bit worried the corona virus will have an effect on shipping possibility and time tough :(

#842 Pyoko, Oct 30, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    3. I'm gonna take some pictures of her shortly! she doesn't have a faceup just yet, but she so gorgeous even without it! I love their green dolls too, I'm excited for you!

4. Hi, do Peakswood heads fit on little harmony or Minifee bodies? I love the bigger Peakswood bodies but the FOB bodies are not mature enough for my collection but I really love the heads and just got one.

5. I am going to be hybriding my Little Yeru head on a Minifee body, they fit perfectly! and I hear the normal skin match is pretty good!

6. I thought last time I checked the sculptor wasn’t well, does anyone know any updates about FOB boy body coming back around at some point?

7. I just checked my order status and it says "Queued for Shipment". :D So I think it means at least my girl is ready? I ordered 10th of July.
      Now to stress out how long it will be until the package finds it ways all the way here...

8. Just looked, and mine is in quequed for shipping too (ordered in July too).
      I really hope they can ship to me. Would love to have my girl soon, she is my first bjd.

9. [​IMG]
      My Romantic Lady Bee on minifee body~

10. How cute! I'm gonna be putting my Little Yeru head on a minifee body !! I love the way the Peaks Woods heads and the minifee body look together ^^ The wait is killing me though haha.

11. @suruni I asked them about my July order. I had to pay additional shipping cost because regular EMS is not operating to my country :(
      (They offered to keep the order stored till EMS operates again too.)
      I am from EU

12. Whaaat? Noooo! :( And why didn't they contact you themselves to tell you this, how can you as a customer be aware of all the new restrictions... x_x Sounds a bit unfair considering how expensive the shipping already is plus very high custom charges waiting when the doll arrives (at least here). I'm in EU too so not sure what my situation is with the shipping. But this makes me sad and disappointed. I hope PW will contact me if I need to pay something extra too. :( :(

13. We have quite high custom charges too,
      20% tax +5% customs :(
      Maybe I was just a bit too early with asking. They said the doll will probably be ready end of November, so it is possible that they would have contacted me then.
      I had to pay 31usd more :...(

Maybe EMS can ship to your country. Or you can ask them to store the doll. It sucks that Korea can not ship to me with regular shipping services, but it is not something Peakswoods can influence u_u

14. IKR! I love that their skin color match perfectly! I’d also love to see your baby, are you waiting for the head or body?

15. Currently waiting on the body, it's one of my christmas gifts. I promise to show her off as soon as I get her in. I'm really glad I decided to keep her, I was originally going to sell the head since it was a gift with an event and I wasn't sure what to do wit her, but now I have a whole character planned out for her ^^ she's gonna look so cute once she's all finished.

16. ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CIF8hFTjf-L/
      My little Yeru in emerald green skin arrived :)
      She is very cute, but I will definitely need a bit to get used to her, she is so different from my vinyl dolls. (she is my first bjd)
      She has glitter on her face, which I hope will go away over time because I am not a fan of that. The details on the face up are breathtaking though. :love
      (
      So.. How does one remove the head for putting clothes on? And can the Peakswoods hands be removed for clothing? Advice appreciated, I am afraid I could damage the make up on the face or hands :atremblin

17. @Pyoko She’s so cute! Peakswoods emerald skin is so soft and pretty looking.:) To remove her head, you simply remove her headback...inside you will find an S-hook that you can lift and twist to line up with the slot and the head will come off easily. The hands...you firmly pull on one, exposing the S-hook and carefully unhook it from the elastic. And congratulations on your first BJD!

18. Yes, the skin color is lovely. I was afraid it may be too greenish, but is is nice pastel green in real.
      I saw the hooks, do I need tools to hold them in place when removing parts? Like, won't the strings "pull" the hooks inside? Is it difficult to get the parts back on? The hand hooks look so tiny.

19. You won’t need any tools for the head (that S-hook is big enough not to slide back into the body) but you WILL need something when it comes to the hands. Hemostats work great for this of course...but a large safety pin looped into the elastic works also to keep it from sliding back into the channel and has the added benefit of being able to fit tight sleeves over when dressing. That’s what I use anyway. It’s also possible to loop a length of ribbon through the elastic so if it does travel back up the arm channel, you have the added length to pull it back out. I hope this helps.:)

20. @PoeticSoul Thank you so much for the description, sounds stressful to remove /put back hands xD