1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. Does someone have (comparison) pictures of Peakswoods FOB with 14 and 16mm eyes? Preferable on one of the bigger eyed girls.
      I need to decide if I should order 14 or 16mm for Yeru^^"

2. Oooh, so cute! :D Congrats on the arrival!
      The glitter doesn't show on pictures though so don't worry!
      I never remove heads nor hands when dressing a doll unless the doll has a faceplate. I try to sew all the clothes the way they will fit over the head. Of course you need to be carefull not to touch the face-up with clothes.

I'm a fan of fantasy resin colours so I was hoping to see a bit more intense looking emerald green skin but your Yeru looks really pale... But I'm sure it's a lovely colour in real life!

I haven't heard anything from PW about my order. :( I don't blame the company about the situation but I would appreciate it if they would be the ones to keep me posted about the shipping issue. I guess nothing will happen before I ask them. I just really really don't want to pay any more $$$. I had such high hopes of getting my Vampire Dotty Muse here for Christmas but I better give those dreams up. Who knows how long the wait will be....
      I can always admire the photos of the lovely PW dolls in this thread, it helps a little.

3. The color is a bit darker in real than on my picture. I do like it a lot, it is not "sick zombie green" but more a "soft mint green" and I feel it is looking natural (as far as fantasy colors can look natural xD).

Maybe they are still not through all orders, or are having too many people they have to contact about it?
      They are quick to answer questions you post on the question section though.
      May parcel did arrive in around a week, very fast. It was delivered by UPS. But the additional cost definitely hurts :(

May I ask if you have a recommendation for eyes? A good place to order in EU, or for size decision?
      Since she is my first I do not have any eyes to try, and looking through etsy I get the feeling eyes are not exactly cheap. It would be a shame to order in China or wherever, wait for weeks or a month even, and than to not like the eyes.:|

4. I'm a fan of CandyKitten eyes myself. She has a shop in etsy but it seems she's still taking a break from orders unfortunately. Her eyes are pretty much the only eyes that have been great for my many half closed eyed bjds. I prefer glass eyes but unfortunately they usually end up looking too dark in photos (with half closed eyed dolls). Other than CandyKitten I have no suggestions since I don't usually spend that much on doll eyes.
      I'm not sure if I have suitable eyes for my new PW girl either, whenever she'll arrive. I figured I'll wait until she arrives and go through all my extra eyes and if nothing suits her then I'll order a new pair. Sometimes it's hard to know what size is the best until you try different sizes. I don't have any FOB's only FOC Rosemii and she has 14mm eyes but I think 16mm would be better.

5. Thank you for the input :)

6. My silent auction doll came in today :XD:. Now I need to go shopping for some nice clothes...

[​IMG]

Login • Instagram

7. Ooooh, she’s so-o-o lovely!:D Her green skin tone is absolutely gorgeous with that utterly amazing face-up.

8. Oooh, simply gorgeous! :D
      Her face up is so unique and I love the eyes and wig you gave her.

9. How often does Peakswoods open preorders? I just fell in love with their vampire series but I can't find any info on their preorders.

10. My little Yeru in her Christmas look :)
      Login • Instagram
      Login • Instagram (pic includes an off topic doll)

Clothes +wig are not really her size, she borrowed them from my 1/3 vinyl girls since I do not have 1/4 stuff (need to buy in the new year).

11. @Pyoko She’s absolutely precious! I adore her skin tone.:)

12. Thank you :) The green skin is very lovely, I hope I can get more dolls from Peakswoods in their different colors.

13. @Pyoko I love your little vampire! Thank you for posting pictures of her since they give me hope of some day seeing my own little vampire. I just need a bit of time to face the fact that I need to pay for ems premium... I was just so upset to hear that and not getting any info from PW until I asked them myself. But once I get over the disappointment I will pay the shipping just to finally get my vampire dotty muse home! Until then every picture of PW FOB helps me! :D

14. Hello all, having gone inactive for years but I come back now with the most satisfactory group photo of all my KoonieSss this year, so I just have to come up here for a little promotion of this beautiful sculpt.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you are keen to see more, please check out the rest from my instagram, thank you for watching:)

Login • Instagram

15. Basically once every season, just follow them on social media like facebook or instagram, they have twitter too I think, there they will announce next release and some teaser pics before that.

16. Yes, the extra money hurts :( I will try to avoid Korean bjd makers for the moment, hoping the delivery situation gets better. On the other hand, if there is a Doll I really want.. It's hard to withstand.

I hope you can get her soon. And I would love to see pictures, Dotty is one of my favorite sculpts by them.

17. Just wondering what sorts of brands you guys have gotten your FOB girls to fit into in terms of clothes and shoes? Or maybe what you haven't been able to fit them into :P I'm super curious about shoes as well, especially for the high heel feet.

18. I finally got my Peak's Woods Vampire Romantic Dotty Muse on 13th of February. Picked her up from UPS. (I wasn't able to post anything earlier since I've been having horrible migraines every other day because of my new work x_x)
      I did have to pay for EMS Premium but after 7+ months of waiting I was ready for my doll to finally come home.
      I don't have any nice pictures yet since I currently don't have my camera with me but I can share one picture taken with my phone:

[​IMG]

She's Emerald Green resin and it's wonderful! And I really love the body too, it's so pretty but also poses well. I also ordered the special nail hands for her.
      She currently doesn't have eyes, wig, clothes nor face-up but I'm working on those! xD She does have a name and a character in my stories though but I will tell more about her later when I have better pictures to share.

19. Congratulations on your girl’s long awaited arrival!:) PeaksWoods emerald green resin is just so gorgeous.

20. Apparently Peakwoods is now open for orders and I just put one for Romantic dotty muse! For some reason I thought you were limited only to the heads they had in the promo pics, but you can choose whatever FOB head you want with the makeup in the pics which is awesome! Anyone else planning to get a doll from them?